Seedsman Comparison Grow: CPK & Dr. Seedsman

I'm up potting the girls to there final home 5gal. fabric bags. They are in sunshine #4 advance mix added 1tbs dolomite lime per gal. Of medium . I then watered with 1/4tsp recharge 1/4tsp of super thrive per. Gal. They will get the 1st feeding next watering.

x2 white widows
1580055263067.jpg
1580055271169.jpg
1580055276489.jpg
1580055282865.jpg
1580055292464.jpg
1580055297243.jpg
1580055304050.jpg

hello Growers!

here we go again with a new comparision grow SPONSORED by SEEDSMAN!

these are the strains that we will follow this time:

Seeds are already on their way to you:

@Heavenly Hybrid @Chris Scorpio @Scottsquatch @Preston9mm @Master Of None @TurboBucket @EhCndGrower @BobbyZ @Smeegol

@Bilbobudkin420 you have a message...:hookah:

If there are others interested in this new adventure you just need to:
  1. make a post below with the link of your active journal
  2. have a status of "well known member" and be on 420magazine for at least 2 months
  3. be able to sprout the strains as soon as possible (we'll give priority to people that will sprout them right away)
  4. keep the thread updated at least once per week on your progress
  5. have FUN!

:party:
:headbanger:
:tommy:

:Namaste:

Hey @SeedsMan, I'm a huge fan!

I'm growing your Peyote WiFi this round with two very strong phenos so far! Seriously - I'm impressed - the cat ate a fan leaf on the same day I transplanted - and still there was no significant transplant shock!

I am also watching @Preston9mm grow the two strains out - and I'm very interested in the CBD strain for the Mrs.

Quick question:

When we are looking at the capitate-stalked trichomes on the CBD strain - since it is low THC, we won't see the characteristic yellowing degradation of the THC to CBN - so what visual clue are we looking for that indicates peak harvest? 100% cloudy maybe? Look at the bulbous or capitate-sessile trichomes instead maybe?

I've done my research, but I haven't seen any definitive answers from reputable sources yet.

Alright, thanks for being an active sponsor here!

thanks @DrCannaCanadian ...and good question!!

In my expirience I've seed that not all strains will show amber/yellow trichomes at the end of flowering stage, they just turn milky /white....

so if I dont know well the strain I'm growing I'll harvest it when all pistils are orange /red and sometimes I make multiple harvest from a plant/strain to test the different stages of maturation!

I hope it helps!

Looking sexy what size bags bobby? 7gal.? 10gal?

Thanks! Seven Gallon pots. 2nd run in the same FFOF soil. For some reason it seems like the grows are better with used soil. Almost like the soil is better & seasoned for the next grow? I'm sure it'll bite me on the ass one day.
:cheesygrinsmiley:

thanks @DrCannaCanadian ...and good question!!

In my expirience I've seed that not all strains will show amber/yellow trichomes at the end of flowering stage, they just turn milky /white....

so if I dont know well the strain I'm growing I'll harvest it when all pistils are orange /red and sometimes I make multiple harvest from a plant/strain to test the differences stages of maturation!

I hope it helps!

Yes thanks - that's some of the feedback I was hoping for actually.

I plan to track the trichomes to milky - watch the pistils darken and curl - wait for a possible second push of white pistils on the top buds etc.

Actually, if you can do me a favor since you likely have access to some pretty technical people at your end:

Are there any studies released recently that indicate if CBD will degrade after peak flower?

And if it does degrade, what does it degrade to? Does it degrade over time? Does it degrade with heat?

And if it degrades to something, is that something beneficial to humans in some way?

The last thing we want is to chop the flagship Doctor Seedsman at the wrong time, especially if we'd known we could have had options in advance.

BTW - any level of report is okay - whitepaper or napkin works :)

Thanks again - have a great week!

Here are some photos of my CPK today, day 41 since the flip
Day F41-1.JPG
Day F41-5.JPG
Day F41-2.JPG
Day F41-6.JPG
Day F41-4.JPG

Seedsman Critical Purple Kush - Flip Day 41 - 12" tall - In two gallon pot
Lots of orange hairs

Mine is at day 37 and no where near that many,cept the seeded buds

Lots of orange hairs

Mine is at day 37 and no where near that many,cept the seeded buds
I think a lot of them turned orange in the last couple of days. I've been worried a little bit about the seeding since your's went hermi. I've looked your pictures over fairly well and those @Heavenly Hybrid showed me. Based on those I'm thinking they are just the normal hairs, at least I hope they are. Only a few more weeks to go!

Man they are looking good...even with the seeded buds

CPK actually day 40 since flip...I can't read a calendar apparently..lol

Can see the Purple starting to show through
0127201501~2.jpg

I am seeing a few orange hairs, don't think this bud was seeded..but not sure
0127201458.jpg

Lots of hairs now on the Dr Seedsman
Hope she starts ripening up
0127201459.jpg

@HutchBenedict that's what I was thinking but it is killing me to wait have everything ready environment clean, dirt prepped, light hung and I'm just ready. Lol growers fever I guess
3 weeks is what it usually takes my order from Seedsman. Once you get a tracking number it takes around 3 days and you will have them PS. I live in Ohio if that helps. I hope you get them soon so you can start the Grow show

Ok both of mine are doin well did a bend so there out of shape lol but they continue to b girls lol

Last pic there located in the back with my cheese also from sm

Back
Top Bottom