Seedsman Comparison Grow: CPK & Dr. Seedsman

Quicky here

Dr Seedsman is for sure a girl..now is she a Hermy, well time will tell

Both girls really stretched last few days, can see that in the few dominant branches

Day 16 since flip

Dr Seedsman

0103201303a.jpg
0103201304.jpg
0104200858a.jpg

Critical Purple Kush
0104200858.jpg

I'll be watching the , what look like, balls closely next few days
Well your plant is looking great, I hope not about any hermie concern. I was taking 150 - 200 pics a day of the nodes of my plants which were all grown from regular seeds, most of the pics were too indistinct, fuzzy etc to be able to tell, but when I obtained pics that were crisp and sharp, then it became more obvious. I found that the only way I get those few clear pics was to shoot in almost burst mode while slowly moving in and out of range. Good luck with it.

My Seedlings have grown up a lot in the last few days today they are in new pots their final home 5gal fabric pots. In transplanting I noticed the woven strand type pots I started in act the same way the fabric pots do to air prune the roots so they never really get root bound. Im not sure how I feel about this.

Happy420!!
:volcano-smiley:

finally finished my 3rd tent grow a few days ago. My Doctor Seedsman has dried and is now curing in some mason jars. Finished with roughly 185g dried goods. I sampled a bit and was a nice calm and relieved a few aches and pain for me and my mom. Worked amazingly for her with a slight salad mixture with the high THC Critical Orange Punch strain. Thanks to the combined 2 my mom was able to have a full nights sleep for the first time in months. So from my mom :thanks: So today I cleaned out my tent and started my latest grow and will soon be updating with pics of my Critical Purple Kush once it finally starts to grow.
9E690FBD-F80B-4812-97E9-8E3C6CA4CDAE.jpeg

Got the plants in 5 gallon pots now. DrS on the right and CPK on the left. They are trying to recover from my big mistake of forgetting to wash out the new coco before transplant... was really afraid they were all going to die for a couple of days before I realized what I had (or hadn't) done. Anyway, ran about 8 gallons of tap water and 5 quarts of nutrients through each one yesterday, and they are looking a little better now.

seedsman comp tent 51d.jpg

Here's my CPK after 21 days into the flip:
Day F21-1.JPG
Day F21-3.JPG

Seedsman Critical Purple Kush - Flip Day 21 - 10" tall. Today: 2 litres water - 6.0g/gn Megacrop

She's kinda small in her 2 gallon pot with only four main tops and four secondarys. This is the result of late training and she's just about finished stretching. Hoping for a few more inches...

Sup peeps quick update
Repotted the cpk's to their final home yesterday, straight from the little cups into their big pots no faffin lol
20200108_212812.jpg

Seem happy enough today lol

And just for fun little onyx auto from seedsman too
20200108_212830.jpg

She be ready soon :D

Seedsman Critical Purple Kush flip day 23:
Day F23-1.JPG
Day F23-2.JPG
Day F23-3.JPG
Day F23-4.JPG

Seedsman Critical Purple Kush - Flip Day 23 - 12" tall
The stretch continues! A couple of days ago I was complaining about her height. I thought we were going to have a stunted plant (I know, 12" is not exactly a monster) but two inches in two days is encouraging so we may get a few more inches yet.

It's official

Dr Seedsman is a Hermi...... Suck BUTT

0110200817.jpg
0110200817a.jpg

The twin sack to this one had opened up

This is it a few days ago
CM200107-123857009.jpg

Well just checked, it was the opposite of this one at the same location
0110200817b.jpg

And had now opened fully and full of spunk

So this makes two full comparison grows with Hermy genetics from @SeedsMan

This was never stressed, you can tell by how sexy she is, hell not even any tip burn from nutes

I implore @SeedsMan to contact who makes their seeds and discuss the Hermy % showing up.

I've ran , hmmmm,I'd say 30+ strains, not one Hermy in the lot of them

Very concerned to say the least

It's official

Dr Seedsman is a Hermi...... Suck BUTT

0110200817.jpg
0110200817a.jpg

The twin sack to this one had opened up

This is it a few days ago
CM200107-123857009.jpg

Well just checked, it was the opposite of this one at the same location
0110200817b.jpg

And had now opened fully and full of spunk

So this makes two full comparison grows with Hermy genetics from @SeedsMan

This was never stressed, you can tell by how sexy she is, hell not even any tip burn from nutes

I implore @SeedsMan to contact who makes their seeds and discuss the Hermy % showing up.

I've ran , hmmmm,I'd say 30+ strains, not one Hermy in the lot of them

Very concerned to say the least
Damn Chris, I was holding out hope still. That’s a big crap in your cereal. :( You’re gonna get that one out of there, right? Spray everything down with water and hopefully you won’t get a bunch of seeds.

Damn Chris, I was holding out hope still. That’s a big crap in your cereal. :( You’re gonna get that one out of there, right? Spray everything down with water and hopefully you won’t get a bunch of seeds.

Already started...

I'm sure a few more in this grow will seed PODS

So check yer girls very good everyone

It gets worse

This is Critical Purple Kush, lovely strong sexy plant

0110201011a.jpg
0110201011.jpg

I see about 10 of these pairs on the lower branches facing me

I'll check her out when she gets moved with the Dr Seedsman
0110201008.jpg

Ugggghhh

And my lower back is hurting

Gunna be a hooker's and Blow day for sure

Was just recalling your bad luck from the c99s , that sucks eh,

Anyone else had this issue with the cpk yet, or are you furthest along?
It gets worse

This is Critical Purple Kush, lovely strong sexy plant

0110201011a.jpg
0110201011.jpg

I see about 10 of these pairs on the lower branches facing me

I'll check her out when she gets moved with the Dr Seedsman
0110201008.jpg

Ugggghhh

And my lower back is hurting

Gunna be a hooker's and Blow day for sure

Back
Top Bottom