Sisco's Outdoors Grow

Hey sisco did you get frost last night? they said we would but we didnt my basil showed no signs of frost this morning and its pretty sensitive to frost usually.

I did put my seedling out Friday and checked it Sunday even though Saturday was rainy with no sun but it still grew over an inch and got much better color even in the rain lol. so I think its safe to plant some others in the location. hope It didnt frost up out there though.

it gets better. If you pick the right breed you won't even have to squeeze em just speak harshly and it'll empty automatically.

My uncle had one of those. It was fun at his house sucked at ours.

Almost forgot, the empties are biodegradeable. Gota keep it green.
That's right only carry in, bring nothing back untill harvest time. :bravo:
It's still really early in the season. I'd go with some full size plants over the autos. We've got months and months left.
You're absolutely correct!

Hi sisco Norcaliwood got an oz each off of his AK-47 autos. Might be worth a look.:grinjoint:

Hey sisco did you get frost last night? they said we would but we didnt my basil showed no signs of frost this morning and its pretty sensitive to frost usually.

I did put my seedling out Friday and checked it Sunday even though Saturday was rainy with no sun but it still grew over an inch and got much better color even in the rain lol. so I think its safe to plant some others in the location. hope It didnt frost up out there though.

I'm thinking it got down to 30 but with the wind it felt like 26!

So this just makes my decision that much easier.

Look out tonight is supposed to be the same.. at least it is here.

Good to hear your going outdoors man, I'll be right behind ya':thumb:

Holy Cow Sisco, I have been missing out on this outdoor soap opera. Glad I finally found it and hope you get some better luck.... And good luck with the stain choice. I think you still have plenty of time..

:thanks:
Sorry to hear about your woes in the patch, sisco.

The secret to applying dog urine is to use small dogs. Just give the little yapper a good squeeze over your boundaries. Discard when empty.

Dude that is some funny shit.

I'm thinking it got down to 30 but with the wind it felt like 26!

So this just makes my decision that much easier.

Look out tonight is supposed to be the same.. at least it is here.

Good to hear your going outdoors man, I'll be right behind ya':thumb:

Ill have to check the location this week as last night we did frost here lost 10% of my basil so it wasnt full frost but could have been at the site...

oh well ...

oh BTW I just won a T-shirt for a picture in attitudes contest even though its not over till july first they though it was funny enough to reward me anywho I guess....:yahoo:

Holy Cow Sisco, I have been missing out on this outdoor soap opera. Glad I finally found it and hope you get some better luck.... And good luck with the stain choice. I think you still have plenty of time..
Sonzor, how ya' doing my friend. I know you're having much better luck than me.

:thanks:

Dude that is some funny shit.
Yup, he must be into his stash of SS or something.

I'm with you sisco. More is always better!:peace:
I still Havn't paid for anything so, still looking but need to make sure it will handle what these hills throw at her. I have an itchy finger ready to push the button but something keeps holding me back.. Oh, that's the old lady.
Ill have to check the location this week as last night we did frost here lost 10% of my basil so it wasnt full frost but could have been at the site...

oh well ...

oh BTW I just won a T-shirt for a picture in attitudes contest even though its not over till july first they though it was funny enough to reward me anywho I guess....:yahoo:

I hope they made it, but for sure we had many nights in a row with below 30 or just above, but very windy and some light rain.

I'll just call that one f@cked.

I did go to my new site today and tilled the soil and added some Gypsum to the soil. I'll be going back with some really heavy soil to mix in what's there.

I really had to hump a bit to get to this site, it is so beautiful out there..

I won't be worried about this site at all. So bring on the next contestant and lets get some yields up on that triple that will keep me in the lap of Shiba for a while.

I didn't see the pic. you posted in the ATTITUDE thing, how do you get to it?

RIP
02757.JPG

Aww thats too bad mines prolly the same it was much smaller too. well lesson learned I guess I wont plant this early again lol.

Yah they had a slideshow when I first entered I asked them about it and they said they had to take it down no explanation why... probly some offensive pics they will put up the best ones after june first though.

Too enter just email your pics too " comp @ theattitude.co.uk...." (take spaces out obviously.) I really thought Id never hear from them again hah.

I cant show the pic as it shows my face and other things. (all Ill say about that) hope Im a finalist.

dang, I can't even tell that's a cannabis plant :(
I was in a hurry taking pictures. But it WAS a Cannabis plant.
I will take a rip to my fallen sister.....
Thanks sonzor, I'll do the same.
Aww thats too bad mines prolly the same it was much smaller too. well lesson learned I guess I wont plant this early again lol.

Yah they had a slideshow when I first entered I asked them about it and they said they had to take it down no explanation why... probly some offensive pics they will put up the best ones after june first though.

Too enter just email your pics too " comp @ theattitude.co.uk...." (take spaces out obviously.) I really thought Id never hear from them again hah.

I cant show the pic as it shows my face and other things. (all Ill say about that) hope Im a finalist.

I hope you get lucky with yours, the temps have stayed above 40 these past couple days, and the tomato and peppers look fine to me.

I dug up 4 holes and sprinkled some Epsoma Gypsum in each hole (about 3 tbs.)

I'm pretty sure I'll have my new seeds by a couple of weeks and I'll let ya'll know when that happens.

:thanks::peace:

Big yield outdoors Sisco, high thc, low nute requirements. Sounds like an excellent choice. Anything that provides hash that rivals Nepalese temple balls is gonna be awesome smoke. Putting this one on my list of endless strains I want, lol.:thumb:

Big yield outdoors Sisco, high thc, low nute requirements. Sounds like an excellent choice. Anything that provides hash that rivals Nepalese temple balls is gonna be awesome smoke. Putting this one on my list of endless strains I want, lol.:thumb:

It's gonna be a hoot :yahoo: I hope weather is good to us this season.

Good to see you have your clones str8 :yummy:

Thanks for dropping in brother. :peace:

It's gonna be a hoot :yahoo: I hope weather is good to us this season.

Good to see you have your clones str8 :yummy:

Thanks for dropping in brother. :peace:

Perfect choice sisco I too hope you have great weather all summer.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom