Solo Grow Challenge 2014

Shit talkin is fun & it's beyond me how something so big can grow in something so small. I might need some scaffold :)

Oh I forgot to add, I had a little accident with the tall one today so duck tape is helping her stay upright

These are from last night and I tried fixing them to see better
the modified SweetGod
daves_00556.JPG

and modified THC Bomb
daves_00942.JPG

stock unknown
daves_01242.JPG

that one always looked the roughest of the 3. I looked at the roots for problems.
daves_01135.JPG

Man, everybody's plants look so dang good. :bravo: :goodjob: :high-five:

Hey closetorganic all that is is one big root ball. I am looking forward to seeing all the other's root balls too. I know they are choking. The pvc tube will have a wild looking root system I'll wager.

Good greenery to all! Good luck too! :goodluck:

WJ

I will drop a seed straight into the pac next time around. I think she'd be much bigger if she hadn't have been transplanted and put into flower right away. She's been stunted most of the competition. Next time ;)

hahahaha! I was in ricos yard and saw a solo cup grow and was like "dude U have a great idea brah....lets start another solo cup challenge."

After reading this I feel a bit.....silly

Future cup challenges. I think we should institute a picture requirement that would require photos be under a standard incandescent light with no shading effects aloud. Its really hard to determine the true healthy plants with these added colors.

Just an idea.

thats funny you said that man,hahahhahaha

I was just thinking that you would be all smoked out,before the others finish

man those things look friggin sweet,great effort marzbadrock:thumb:

It's just the sweater Skunny. I'm neutral as far as the plants.
Except the CS bribe I'm still waiting on... I'm almost fair.

Very nice plant over there while I'm at it Skunny. What's in the English ozone? Nice.

Back
Top Bottom