Some Classic Favorites & Other Things In Soil

That sad ASD clone is just gasping along, isn't she? She'll respond to your loving and attentive care though, so I'm not in the slightest bit concerned. She tugs at the heartstrings, doesn't she?

The rest are just jumping up and down with health. Good work Jim. :high-five:

High there. All that clorosis is occurring in the cloning bucket. ASD just went into her mix yesterday and I'll show you an example of the cuts I'm working with.

While I have a lot of confidence in my DIY cloning bucket, something just isn't right I'm afraid. The cuts should get roots before they need nutrients. Now it could be that the cloning gel is washing off the stem quickly or not working well at all. Also, the CFLs over the bucket were on all the time and only went to a timer recently. So as soon as I see roots on the cuts I try to get them into the mix.

There was one little root on one of the 2 Blue Dream cuts in the cloner so I put her in a 1 gal pot this morning. If she survives I will have at least one clone for each strain. Since I have seeds for all but the Panama, I probably could get by with just cloning her but why waste the opportunity. It saves some money too. You'll see your own success in a few days.

I've probably said this before, but I'm sure to plan to re-veg many of the clones after harvest.

Blue Dream cut being planted

IMG_431713.JPG

Only a one inch long root....

IMG_431813.JPG

IMG_431910.JPG

Grab some nutrients from the mix little one.

IMG_43209.JPG

It just touches my heart to hear any of us speak to our plants with obvious affection. I'm certain the plants respond to all that love. Grow strong little one. We're all pulling for you. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Blue Dream - Day 46
Chemdawg - Day 47
Panama - Day 47
Amherst Sour Diesel - Day 39
Auto Fast & Vast x Master Kush - Day 12

It's been raining here for a couple of days and humidity in the house is up. I'll run the dehumidifier more today. The CD clones appear to be doing the best and I think these were from the jiffy pellets. Hmmmmm.

All the clones were watered well yesterday so they will be good for a while. Everything will get removed for an inspection today.

I'll be the only one getting a haircut. I'm going to treat my hairdresser to some Jack Herer this month.

Overall things are doing fine. I love this Fast n Vast cross....she has perfect structure so far. I wonder if my topping cut will be as perfect. The 5 gal softies get cal mag in their water today. Here's how they look today. Not much to see as they're just green and growing. Some yellowing low on Panama. I'm hoping the cal mag will correct that but I might give this one some EWC as a top dressing and scrape it in a bit.

Awesome Classic Team

DSC_043012.JPG

Fast n Vast x Master Kush

DSC_04358.JPG

Chemdawg

DSC_04319.JPG

Blue Dream

DSC_043212.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel

DSC_04337.JPG

Panama

DSC_043410.JPG

CD, BD, ASD and Pam clones

DSC_044111.JPG
DSC_04409.JPG
DSC_04399.JPG
DSC_043811.JPG
DSC_04377.JPG
DSC_043611.JPG

Have a great day folks. I'm going to order some screens today to make some hash. :love: Major PITA posted the process here.

Hey there MJ and all ... xcuse me I'll sit in the back here :passitleft: and pass...

Looks like you have a nice big room full of the green girls, looking like they want stretch out and get the flower on!!

Looking good there buddy! :thumb:

I have my eye on your Chemdawg... that easily became my favorite med .... and clones! If you haven't tried that one yet, you're in for a big surprise.
You keep adding in more goodies .. wow .. Panama Red, BD and Chemdawg all in the same room. That's exciting woohooo buds!

Good luck with this run, KIG :Namaste:

Well MagicJim I'm still drooling over Pam! :love: it's been over forty years since I've tasted that sweet strain. Looking good my friend. I'm not sure if I have it listed correct but Ole Rooster has got his journal up and running. Thanks to you for the DYI clone bucket I have three White Widow clones in my hen house. If ya get a chance stop by and give me an ear full.... Just a strolling and loving life, Rooster1

Hey there MJ and all ... xcuse me I'll sit in the back here :passitleft: and pass...

Looks like you have a nice big room full of the green girls, looking like they want stretch out and get the flower on!!

Looking good there buddy! :thumb:

I have my eye on your Chemdawg... that easily became my favorite med .... and clones! If you haven't tried that one yet, you're in for a big surprise.
You keep adding in more goodies .. wow .. Panama Red, BD and Chemdawg all in the same room. That's exciting woohooo buds!

Good luck with this run, KIG :Namaste:

:welcome: bobrown14. I am so looking forward to smoking all of these. :bongrip:

Well MagicJim I'm still drooling over Pam! :love: it's been over forty years since I've tasted that sweet strain. Looking good my friend. I'm not sure if I have it listed correct but Ole Rooster has got his journal up and running. Thanks to you for the DYI clone bucket I have three White Widow clones in my hen house. If ya get a chance stop by and give me an ear full.... Just a strolling and loving life, Rooster1

I'll look into finding the hen house. One can't go wrong with WW.

Hey MJ
Passing thru. I got humidity rolling up the chesapeake bay feels like I am swimming in it. GeeZoo sticky air. I saw the method of MajorP for dry sift, pretty easy. Lots of green, I like.:high-five:

My mom called this mist ... heavy weather.. :rofl:

Blue Dream - Day 47
Chemdawg - Day 48
Panama - Day 48
Amherst Sour Diesel - Day 40
Auto Fast & Vast x Master Kush - Day 13

I sometimes don't have words to explain what I see when I open the tent in the morning. Today I was just stunned by the color. Here I am again in uncharted green territory.

The girls in 5 gal softies all got suckers removed from their stems yesterday up to about 3 inches and water with cal mag only. Panama was dry underneath so I just need to do a better job when I water. I only took a few pics this morning.

I took one branch off yesterday and forgot to label it. :oops:

New vintage Jack Herer in the bowl again today. :bongrip:

Awesome Classic Team

DSC_044212.JPG

DSC_044710.JPG

Chemdawg

DSC_044313.JPG

Blue Dream

DSC_044411.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel

DSC_044512.JPG

Panama

DSC_044613.JPG

:love:

Good morning Jim. Everything looks stellar, as usual. Back to the wake 'n bake. :hug: :love:

Such pretty plants! They look so good!

*Stumbles through the masses to find a seat in the back*

:smokin:

Maybe I should try solvent-less pressing one more time.

:cheer: I need to do more research, but I can't wait to try this next year. I'd love to see your attempt if you try again. What happened last time you tried?

Such pretty plants! They look so good!

*Stumbles through the masses to find a seat in the back*

:smokin:

:cheer: I need to do more research, but I can't wait to try this next year. I'd love to see your attempt if you try again. What happened last time you tried?

Welcome Fuzznutter. I bought a hair straightener and about all I got was some drops of rosin on the parchment paper. I have since bought a clamp for more leverage just haven't had a desire to try again.

Welcome Fuzznutter. I bought a hair straightener and about all I got was some drops of rosin on the parchment paper. I have since bought a clamp for more leverage just haven't had a desire to try again.

See, I told my husband I'd try using a hair straightener with my first attempt, but I have very little strength in my hands and am afraid this is what will happen when I try. Just in case, I keep telling him to prepare himself to donate a few hundred to the worthy cause of a rosin press. :laughtwo: But then I wonder if I'm being ridiculous and should just keep making the plants into oil and tinctures like usual and save the money. Then I think, but with a rosin press I could have all the goodies in minutes and make oils in a fraction of the time. I'm so torn! I really like trying new things though so chances are good he's gonna be forking over some cash. How much remains to be seen. :blalol:

See, I told my husband I'd try using a hair straightener with my first attempt, but I have very little strength in my hands and am afraid this is what will happen when I try. Just in case, I keep telling him to prepare himself to donate a few hundred to the worthy cause of a rosin press. :laughtwo: But then I wonder if I'm being ridiculous and should just keep making the plants into oil and tinctures like usual and save the money. Then I think, but with a rosin press I could have all the goodies in minutes and make oils in a fraction of the time. I'm so torn! I really like trying new things though so chances are good he's gonna be forking over some cash. How much remains to be seen. :blalol:

Stop being torn about it and get the press. Solventless oil in seconds Fuzznutter. And pucks to use in edibles. It's where you'll probably end up anyway, so why not beat the crowds? I take it you've checked out Shiggity's dedicated thread?

Blue Dream - Day 48
Chemdawg - Day 49
Panama - Day 49
Amherst Sour Diesel - Day 41
Auto Fast & Vast x Master Kush - Day 14

It's time to :thanks: all again for dropping in. It brightens my day to see your presence here. :love:

Here's something that has attracted my interest for a few months. I have two of the classics that have already developed 9 finger leaves. In my mind, the greater the maturity of the plant leaf: the flower should have a greater degree of maturity which would be manifested in larger and denser buds. Trichome development should be fuller. I guess I'm just dreaming here.

Leaves - Blue Dream and Panama

DSC_04626.JPG

DSC_04618.JPG

Awesome Classic Team

DSC_04499.JPG

DSC_045412.JPG

Chemdawg

DSC_04509.JPG

Blue Dream

DSC_045112.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel

DSC_04529.JPG

Panama

DSC_045312.JPG

Clones in no particular order

DSC_045513.JPG

I pinched the top of this one off this morning.
DSC_04569.JPG
DSC_045711.JPG
DSC_045814.JPG
DSC_04598.JPG
DSC_046010.JPG

:love:

Stop being torn about it and get the press. Solventless oil in seconds Fuzznutter. And pucks to use in edibles. It's where you'll probably end up anyway, so why not beat the crowds? I take it you've checked out Shiggity's dedicated thread?

Sue, you are such an enabler! I told my husband what you said and he says he agrees, I should get a rosin press. In case you can't tell, he's an enabler too. Plus he spoils rotten me. :)

No I haven't seen Shiggity's thread yet. I'll have to go hunt for it. Thanks!

I think your dreams are attainable Jim, so please, keep dreaming. You seem particularly adept at making your green dreams come to be. :circle-of-love:

I'm also going to try Dry Sift Kief Making 101 (the cheap, lazy-grower way)

I ordered the screens last night so the big brown truck ought to be here next week. Way back when it was fairly common to get hash. I have fond memories of a glass sitting upside down on my table.

Back
Top Bottom