Some Classic Favorites & Other Things In Soil

Blue Dream - Day 42
Chemdawg - Day 43
Panama - Day 43
Amherst Sour Diesel - Day 35
Auto Fast & Vast x Master Kush - Day 8

Welcome Twox. :thanks: all again for stopping over.

I'm full from lunch and pretty high. Pics were taken early this morning but I didn't have time to post anything then.

Everything's performing as expected. Plants look better than photos but you knew that.

Awesome Classic Team

DSC_038015.JPG

Fast n Vast x Master Kush

DSC_038515.JPG

Chemdawg

DSC_038612.JPG

Blue Dream

DSC_038713.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel

The photographer forgot her.

Panama

DSC_038810.JPG

I'm just about ready to smoke another bowl and I'll probably watch the Nascar race with my eyes closed.

:love:

High everyone. Jacob...I like flash on shot of your nug. Dennise....Except for a little bottom trimming I did on Panama, I haven't had to remove a damaged leaf. That is unusual for one of my grows.

Always a pleasure to see you Sara. My Mars II 900 is rocking this grow so far. I've been on grow spectrum throughout the veg phase.

Blue Dream - Day 43
Chemdawg - Day 44
Panama - Day 44
Amherst Sour Diesel - Day 36
Auto Fast & Vast x Master Kush - Day 9

:thanks: all again for stopping over.

I spent yesterday relaxing and only looked in on the tent twice. I guess I could have turned some pots. I need two BD cuts to have some roots so I can move on to the rest of veg period. I guess it's always good to plan but I'm convinced a grower must be flexible. This is just before lights on so that's why the spike in humidity.

So I want you to focus on Blue Dream here today. You see those 8 tops? I'm going to get her out today and see if makes sense to do anything else with the canopy. Here is where I need to tuck some fans and tie some branches down. I need to go study how Mono does this stuff.

Awesome Classic Team

DSC_038911.JPG

DSC_039313.JPG

Chemdawg

DSC_040013.JPG

Blue Dream

DSC_039913.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel

DSC_039713.JPG

Panama

DSC_039415.JPG

I've never checked Mono's journals, but I've been paying attention to arteekay's. He's a little OCD about the pictorial documentation, so you get to see how he structures the lower reaches of the branches too. It's quite anamazing process he's worked out to open the plants up but also make it easy to water. If you haven't checked him out (I'd be surprised at that, you're everywhere Jim :battingeyelashes: ) I'd give him a look-see.

Happy Monday Mornin' oh Magical One of the Green Tents. They're really putting on a show for you this time, aren't they? Not surprising at all. I remember when you were wet behind the ears and studying your ass off every day until you couldn't see any more. Now you're teaching us. :high-five:

Have a wonderful day Jim. :kisstwo:

I've never checked Mono's journals, but I've been paying attention to arteekay's. He's a little OCD about the pictorial documentation, so you get to see how he structures the lower reaches of the branches too. It's quite anamazing process he's worked out to open the plants up but also make it easy to water. If you haven't checked him out (I'd be surprised at that, you're everywhere Jim :battingeyelashes: ) I'd give him a look-see.

Happy Monday Mornin' oh Magical One of the Green Tents. They're really putting on a show for you this time, aren't they? Not surprising at all. I remember when you were wet behind the ears and studying your ass off every day until you couldn't see any more. Now you're teaching us. :high-five:

Have a wonderful day Jim. :kisstwo:

Yes, I've visited RTKs grows. I'm not subbed there as it's all I can do to stay half-way current on a bunch of grows.

Thanks for the complement but I don't feel very magical right now unless it magical to let the plants lead me along for the ride. Sometimes I just think about all the things that could go wrong and then I get high and forget about that stuff. There's too much in the tent to enjoy. I need 2 BD clones in my mix, get ASD up canned and then feed 'em properly for about a month as I bend and trim them a little.

I'm still wet behind the ears..:rofl: and I'm less of a teacher than I am a resource. I couldn't tell you why I occasionally add molasses except that I've seen others add then say the plants loved it. :rofl:

It's good to see you Sue. I saw where duggan's gonna help you drive a big Carnival home. I think one of the most important of concepts is "singleness of purpose". Grow the most potent herb you can in a way to achieve decent yield, then process it however you wish.

For a week now I've been playing with a two-inch top bud from my first Jack Herer. This is my favorite but also these buds are very dense now and almost as sticky as when I harvested. Jar says 12/23/2015. Very dense....I'm using my finger nails not the grinder to fill my bowl. I also get an aroma therapy session every few hours. So I need to get the newest JH harvest out and compare those top buds....refer to my notes and see what was different. For sure my mind doesn't allow much here except the soil was different and the nutes were different. :rofl::scratchinghead::rofl::scratchinghead:

Blue Dream - Day 44
Chemdawg - Day 45
Panama - Day 45
Amherst Sour Diesel - Day 37
Auto Fast & Vast x Master Kush - Day 10

Being retired makes me lazy. All I did yesterday was rearrange things a bit and I did raise the LED. I do stay well medicated so my life is in order. I'm gonna see if I can get a hair appointment today.

I may go ahead and up-pot ASD today and I'm hoping the BD cuts are ready to go into a pot. One of them had a small root yesterday so we'll see if there was root production overnight. There are some strains that clone easily....others are to test one's patience.

The girls are doing well. I did notice Panama's very bottom showing signs of some yellowing so next water will have cal/mag. I may give them a foliar feeding today. How industrious will I be today?

Anyway....I surely hope you have a great day. :love:

Awesome Classic Team

DSC_041020.JPG

DSC_041113.JPG

Chemdawg

DSC_041317.JPG

Blue Dream

DSC_041416.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel

DSC_041517.JPG

Panama

DSC_041612.JPG

Chemdawg and Panama clones

DSC_041219.JPG
DSC_041712.JPG

Mornin Jim n friends.
Are those clones tops ?

Lookin good bro. Later

Morning MJ. Just passing by.
All green here. Carry on. .

There's something about that Chemdawg that calls to me Jim. I share your thoughts on the retired life. I certainly fought it for far too long, but I'm settling nicely into an unstructured rhythm these days. As long as the girls are happy and I have meds on hand I don't stress about anything.

It's exciting to have Duggan on board with me. He'll help me fine-tune my use of the kit, which will come in handy after vacation. I'd like to become more of an inspiration in HB and less of an exasperation. Lol!

Stage, I just love that little greeting. Hahaha!

Have a wonderful day everyone. I see you over there Jacob. :hug: :love:

Mornin Jim n friends.
Are those clones tops ?

Not sure I understand the question. Cuts for the clones are just branch terminal ends. My cloner needs something around 2 1/2 inches to have some leaves and some plant stem and tissue below the neoprene collar but the Chemdawg clones were rooted in jiffy pellets.

Lookin good bro. Later

Morning MJ. Just passing by.
All green here. Carry on. .

Thank you man. Your HB grow looking sweet. :high-five:

There's something about that Chemdawg that calls to me Jim. I share your thoughts on the retired life. I certainly fought it for far too long, but I'm settling nicely into an unstructured rhythm these days. As long as the girls are happy and I have meds on hand I don't stress about anything.

It's exciting to have Duggan on board with me. He'll help me fine-tune my use of the kit, which will come in handy after vacation. I'd like to become more of an inspiration in HB and less of an exasperation. Lol!

Stage, I just love that little greeting. Hahaha!

Have a wonderful day everyone. I see you over there Jacob. :hug: :love:

Yeah Chemdawg. She reminds me of a smallest dawg with the shiniest coat. Her leaves have that nice sheen that you guys get easily from HB grows.

Hopefully at the end of this day, I'll have the two ASD cuts in my mix and then I'm not sure what to do. That leaves me 4 more cuts to deal with. I guess I'll just set up a little veg area somewhere.

Gonna get with my day here. Got work to do.:circle-of-love:

Re: Some Classic Favorites & Other Things In Soil

Sorry bout the unfocused question. I asked it b4 I thought

Have a great night man

They got so many branches.:bravo:
High everyone. Jacob...I like flash on shot of your nug. Dennise....Except for a little bottom trimming I did on Panama, I haven't had to remove a damaged leaf. That is unusual for one of my grows.

Always a pleasure to see you Sara. My Mars II 900 is rocking this grow so far. I've been on grow spectrum throughout the veg phase.

Blue Dream - Day 43
Chemdawg - Day 44
Panama - Day 44
Amherst Sour Diesel - Day 36
Auto Fast & Vast x Master Kush - Day 9

:thanks: all again for stopping over.

I spent yesterday relaxing and only looked in on the tent twice. I guess I could have turned some pots. I need two BD cuts to have some roots so I can move on to the rest of veg period. I guess it's always good to plan but I'm convinced a grower must be flexible. This is just before lights on so that's why the spike in humidity.

So I want you to focus on Blue Dream here today. You see those 8 tops? I'm going to get her out today and see if makes sense to do anything else with the canopy. Here is where I need to tuck some fans and tie some branches down. I need to go study how Mono does this stuff.

Awesome Classic Team

DSC_038911.JPG

DSC_039313.JPG

Chemdawg

DSC_040013.JPG

Blue Dream

DSC_039913.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel

DSC_039713.JPG

Panama

DSC_039415.JPG

Blue Dream - Day 45
Chemdawg - Day 46
Panama - Day 46
Amherst Sour Diesel - Day 38
Auto Fast & Vast x Master Kush - Day 11

Yesterday the ASD was transplanted to its 5 gal softie and I saw 1 thrips in the tent. I'm not sure that's related but it's likely that the thrips came in with the mix stored outside. Everything was sprayed with Neem oil this morning.

One ASD cut had enough roots for me to toss it into a 1 gal pot. Its leaves so lack some N and the new leaves are expected to look much better. Growth and color are improving for the earlier clones as new growth is much improved for them. At some point I'll clean up the damaged leaves once I'm sure the clone has a grip on the mix.

FV x MK is just grooving away. She may have auto flowering genetics but will be topped at some point.

Awesome Classic Team

DSC_041818.JPG

DSC_042410.JPG

Chemdawg

DSC_041913.JPG

Blue Dream

DSC_042018.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel

DSC_042119.JPG

Panama

DSC_04239.JPG

ASD Clone

DSC_042512.JPG

Chemdawg and Panama clones

DSC_042614.JPG

DSC_042711.JPG

DSC_042813.JPG

That sad ASD clone is just gasping along, isn't she? She'll respond to your loving and attentive care though, so I'm not in the slightest bit concerned. She tugs at the heartstrings, doesn't she?

The rest are just jumping up and down with health. Good work Jim. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom