Some Classic Favorites & Other Things In Soil

They're starting to go vertical. :yahoo: I'd be excited too if that's what greeted me every morning Jim. :laughtwo: :high-five:

What's the wake 'n bake this morning Magic One?

They're starting to go vertical. :yahoo: I'd be excited too if that's what greeted me every morning Jim. :laughtwo: :high-five:

What's the wake 'n bake this morning Magic One?

I had a bowl of WW for my early wake n bake. Kept me blazed followed by mellow for about 3.5 hours.

Just topped my tank with Sugar Mango. I wish everyone could stick their nose in that jar. It's like a breath of fresh air filled with hard candy. Hits ya right in the forehead. Nice and smooth high and I'm certain I'd rest my eyes with another toke. It's superior 2 toke stuff there. :slide:

Blue Dream - Day 37
Chemdawg - Day 38
Panama - Day 38
Amherst Sour Diesel - Day 30
Auto Fast & Vast x Master Kush - Day 3

There's too much for me to keep up with. :rofl: We had 2.25 inches of rain yesterday. It fell evenly throughout the day. The second FV x MK seed went into its pot. I'm hoping we'll see her soon. P1 clone needs for those roots to grab a little N. Team looks fine and I'll get them out for inspection and some training today.

Awesome Classic Team

DSC_034019.JPG

Additions

DSC_034116.JPG

Chemdawg

DSC_034215.JPG

Blue Dream

DSC_034321.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel

DSC_034418.JPG

Panama

DSC_034516.JPG

P1 This is called chlorosis I think.

DSC_034713.JPG

FV x MK Isn't she cute?

DSC_034613.JPG

Clone bucket Maybe I should adjust pH in this thing.

DSC_034816.JPG

Have a great day folks!

:circle-of-love:

Blue Dream - Day 38
Chemdawg - Day 39
Panama - Day 39
Amherst Sour Diesel - Day 31
Auto Fast & Vast x Master Kush - Day 4

My notebook indicated that I needed to feed yesterday so I mixed a gallon of feed shortly after taking pictures. By 10:00 am Panama was all drooped over. I had hoped that I wouldn't allow the veg girls to get this dry however, stuff happens. They snapped back fairly quick. Mix this time was half strength Foxfarms nutes for week six along with 1 Tsp of Molasses.

One more of the Panama cuts had a few roots so I potted it up in my previous mix. The second ASD cut went to the cloner.

I have my eye doctor appointment this morning so I've delayed my Wake n Bake until afterwards. I'm really enjoying my wax pen vaporizer so I ordered 20 skillets yesterday. They're only $2 or less from China so now I wait 25 days or so. I have only a few dabs of shatter left so I'll have to plan to buy some solvent so I can make some wax. Messy but convenient and no cough. I get along with vaping really well and vaping concentrates is sweet. Maybe I should try solvent-less pressing one more time.

Have a great day folks. :circle-of-love:

Awesome Classic Team

DSC_034916.JPG

Additions

DSC_035517.JPG

Chemdawg

DSC_035020.JPG

Blue Dream

DSC_035119.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel

DSC_035219.JPG

Panama

DSC_035316.JPG

DSC_035421.JPG

Good Morning Man of Magic things. :battingeyelashes:

I love seeing a full cloner in the morning, and then a forest of green as we walk the garden path.

Have a grrrreat day!

:circle-of-love:

My feelings exactly. :hug: :love:

Gosh Jim, that Panama....... You're gonna have us all running out to buy this strain. :laughtwo:

Maybe what you should be thinking of is a good press like Shiggity's encouraging us to do. After my vacation I'll be starting my fund for my own equipment. Before the end of next year I intend to be solventless.

Oh yeah, I'm expecting a good report from that eye doc. :hug::hug::hug:

Good mornin to ya Mr Magic.

Looking good over here man. What vape pen are you using ? I am just shopping around for brands right now. Looks like I could afford one for holidays. Maybe if I am lucky n the growin goes good I could.

Don't sound like you had a great experience with solventless pressing. Seems like the way to go but the solvent is a lil more convenient. Both of these things I will be hopefully getting into soon as well.

Anyhow I thought I'd drop by n check you out.. Later Bud.

Next time you get a droopy one like that post a picture. That's actually the way we encourage with the HB pots. It increases fine root growth. It's important, IMHO, to show new cultivators that they'll bounce back if they get real dry, so don't panic. If we don't post those pictures of the "OMG!!! I waited too long!!!" and the resulting "Look at how quickly they respond and bounce back." how will they learn to push the limits for increased root volume?

Thanks Sara.

Blue Dream - Day 39
Chemdawg - Day 40
Panama - Day 40
Amherst Sour Diesel - Day 32
Auto Fast & Vast x Master Kush - Day 5

My wake n bake is top shelf Jack Herer this morning. Some web site I visited the other day had JH and WW ranked 1 and 2 in popularity. I agree. I'm still on that search for something that affects me differently....a new "go to" strain. Is that baby in this tent?

Rain is sitting over me here so I might up pot the girls today. I had taken some Chemdawg cuts that I wasn't sure would make it. One showed me roots yesterday so she got a 1 gal pot. OK...so here's some new pics.

Have a great day folks. :circle-of-love:

Awesome Classic Team

DSC_035620.JPG

Additions

This one is CD1. This cut grew in a jiffy pellet and I saw the roots yesterday.

DSC_035723.JPG

DSC_035816.JPG

DSC_035918.JPG

DSC_036017.JPG

Chemdawg

DSC_036114.JPG

Blue Dream

DSC_036214.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel

DSC_036311.JPG

Panama

DSC_036410.JPG

By the way. Stage has some beautiful flowers.

Blue Dream - Day 40
Chemdawg - Day 41
Panama - Day 41
Amherst Sour Diesel - Day 33
Auto Fast & Vast x Master Kush - Day 6

The mix I'm using for most of this grow is in a 55 gal plastic barrel in the back yard. While I had some privacy from neighbors yesterday I filled my 5 gal softies to be ready for transplanting or up-potting. I must have gotten a burst of energy and up-potted the oldest 3. The 1 gal plastic pots were not root bound and ASD was left as it's a week behind.

I bubbled overnight 2 gallons of water with 1/4 tsp of Earth Juice humic acid. pH for both gallons was ~6.3 and I distributed it among the up-potted girls. I'm confident that I will see a burst of growth early next week.

I'm hopeful that more cuts will develop roots in the cloner so I can get the tent full and everything vegging for several more weeks. I need to adjust the LED up a little.

One more thing. There's something that I've always done and it's really paying dividends on the quality of my high here. I make sure the top buds (yes, the one at the very end of the colas or branches) are always at the bottom of my jars. I have no scientific measurements but I fully believe that the top buds are more potent. Anyway, when I get to the bottom of a jar I get pretty high. :rofl:

Awesome Classic Team

DSC_036512.JPG

DSC_036711.JPG

DSC_036616.JPG

Fast n Vast x Master Kush

DSC_037213.JPG

Chemdawg

DSC_036911.JPG

Blue Dream

DSC_037010.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel

DSC_036616.JPG

Panama

DSC_03719.JPG

I'm pretty high. Y'all have a great day. :love:

Mr Jim. God morning man. Those babies are looking great.
Ya know what ?
I have always said that the end colas have the most to offer. So every year of our outdoor harvests I have always jarred em up seperately. Smoked em last or when I thought I needed it more.
A combination of them being cured longer do to the fact I always ( ; waited and end colas have always made them better.

Mr Jim. God morning man. Those babies are looking great.
Ya know what ?
I have always said that the end colas have the most to offer. So every year of our outdoor harvests I have always jarred em up seperately. Smoked em last or when I thought I needed it more.
A combination of them being cured longer do to the fact I always ( ; waited and end colas have always made them better.

TOTALLY. I jar my top colas separately too and save them for myself and my wife and look to cure them longer than the others. Party on folks!

I just got some maui wowie yesterday, haven't smoked that in sooooooo long, brought me right back. The good old days...

Back
Top Bottom