Sorenna's - 2015 - Strawberry Blue Reveg in Soil under Mars LED

The oil makes me leery. Any method that requires butane or something flammable like that to make is not for me. I like to smoke or eat or vape cannabis, but I dont like it enough to introduce that sort of danger to my children. This is my impression of oil and how its made. I could be entirely wrong and its not always made that way. Id like to know if Im wrong.

I came across a recipe that uses olive oil and an insane amount of cannabis - I think it was to the tune of 500 grams (yes, that's almost 18 ounces!) to a liter of olive oil. Yeah, that made me gasp too! LOL! That was to cure cancer. We just need a little pain relief. :laughtwo:

Think of it though, a cannabis infusion of olive oil that will eliminate cancer. Cancer, for goodness sake! Doesn't it just make you want to shake your legislators?

Sorry, got off on a rant there. :battingeyelashes: I know you can infuse oils with cannabis. In fact I have a Magical Butter Machine just waiting to show me how easy that can be done. WooHoo!! I'd forgotten.

Edibles. Right at the end of his evening, when he's most likely to put the feet up and pass out on the couch. He'll sleep like a baby.

Unless it's that Cotton Candy Cannabelle was recommending the other day on the Eye Candy thread. Then sleep won't be on his mind. :laughtwo: You gotta love a diversified species of plant.

My labyrinth calls. :ciao:

The oil makes me leery. Any method that requires butane or something flammable like that to make is not for me. I like to smoke or eat or vape cannabis, but I dont like it enough to introduce that sort of danger to my children. This is my impression of oil and how its made. I could be entirely wrong and its not always made that way. Id like to know if Im wrong.

I would go with 180 proof 'White Lightning' or 151 rum tincture before a butane tincture .

I share your respect for explosives and also value the health of my kids - thats why I was experimenting with Vegetable Glycerin infusions. I might try an olive oil infusion next.

The big advantage of the RSO super concentrates that I read about is one can 'tack' on the gums and avoid getting high.

So, I just typed out an entire update only to have my most darling, cutest, and most talented kitten, delete the entire message. Shes lucky I think shes totally adorable.

She is now in timeout. hehe

So, where was I? Oh yes, the beginning...again.

Update: Day 19 - Louise and New Boarder

Louise is doing just fine. I think she likes it best when she doesnt see me much. lol I havent given her any water of any sort. Her pot is still a bit heavy yet. Oddly though, some of her uppermost leaves have turned yellow and crispy at the tips and some of the edges. Its not bad, but its there. Since I havent given her anything, I think it may have happened a couple of days ago when I opened the tent and found it HOT in there. Somehow the fan got unplugged. Now the temperature is more normal. She still looks good. Shes still putting on some growth. In fact, I can barely see the tips of the branches from the last harvest. Pretty spiffy.

Louise's upper growth
louise8121.jpg

And her lower growth
louise8122.jpg

And all together now...
louise8123.jpg

I dropped a seed today. Yay! Its just a bag seed, so I have no clue what it is, but I do know it does the job. :) I ended up finding 3 seeds in that bag, well, there were more but all the others were obviously not viable. I only dropped one. I hope its not too late. Im really not that interested in wanting flower Louise with this new one still vegging. I reckon Ill cross that bridge when I come to it. Also, Im germinating this one differently then I have ever done before. I just put it in the dirt after I made a hole for it. I hope it comes up. Ill be biting my bottom lip til it does. lol I usually use a moist paper towel on a plate (or in a zippy bag) in the dark until it pops. I dont have any paper towels and I dont feel like walking in this heat for some, so Ill just do it the old fashioned way. hehe

Newcomer Unnamed and Unknown
unnamed8121.jpg

Hopefully in a few days or a week, well have 2 lil darlins to look out for. Think girl, yall.

I came across a recipe that uses olive oil and an insane amount of cannabis - I think it was to the tune of 500 grams (yes, that's almost 18 ounces!) to a liter of olive oil. Yeah, that made me gasp too! LOL! That was to cure cancer. We just need a little pain relief. :laughtwo:

Think of it though, a cannabis infusion of olive oil that will eliminate cancer. Cancer, for goodness sake! Doesn't it just make you want to shake your legislators?

Sorry, got off on a rant there. :battingeyelashes: I know you can infuse oils with cannabis. In fact I have a Magical Butter Machine just waiting to show me how easy that can be done. WooHoo!! I'd forgotten.

Edibles. Right at the end of his evening, when he's most likely to put the feet up and pass out on the couch. He'll sleep like a baby.

Unless it's that Cotton Candy Cannabelle was recommending the other day on the Eye Candy thread. Then sleep won't be on his mind. :laughtwo: You gotta love a diversified species of plant.

My labyrinth calls. :ciao:

Just wow. A whole liter of cannabis oil? Where's that line? :) I think Ill try my hand at more edibles. My last ones did not turn out well. One they tasted like something really yukky and, two, they didnt do a thing for me.

I might have to have some of that cotton candy myself. hehe

I would go with 180 proof 'White Lightning' or 151 rum tincture before a butane tincture .

I share your respect for explosives and also value the health of my kids - thats why I was experimenting with Vegetable Glycerin infusions. I might try an olive oil infusion next.

The big advantage of the RSO super concentrates that I read about is one can 'tack' on the gums and avoid getting high.

Ooo I like 151 rum. I have it all my daiquiri's. I like em with a kick. hehe I read your post about your VG infused oil, but I didnt quite get how you liked it. Was it worth it? Do it again? Did it work well?

Hence my quest on my darling daughters behalf. There has to be a way to make it happen for her.

Just wow. A whole liter of cannabis oil? Where's that line? :) I think Ill try my hand at more edibles. My last ones did not turn out well. One they tasted like something really yukky and, two, they didnt do a thing for me.

I might have to have some of that cotton candy myself. hehe

:rofl: If you're fighting cancer the doses will be increased. Good laugh though. :laughtwo:

I might try that rum idea myself. Been thinking of some wicked spiced cider. How would one do that? I suppose as simple as decarboxylate, infuse, ingest. :battingeyelashes: Anyone know how long one would infuse and if it can be done cold, say on a sunny window sill?

:rofl: If you're fighting cancer the doses will be increased. Good laugh though. :laughtwo:

I might try that rum idea myself. Been thinking of some wicked spiced cider. How would one do that? I suppose as simple as decarboxylate, infuse, ingest. :battingeyelashes: Anyone know how long one would infuse and if it can be done cold, say on a sunny window sill?

Half a mason jar of good sugary trim and popcorn buds then cover an inch or more over with the rum, I use EverClear 190 proof, and keep it in a sunny window for a month. The warmth and the sun will decarb it on it's own in a month. Just invert the jar every day to mix it up. Crack the seal once in a while in case there's any pressure build up but usually not. Unlike making oil you want the long soak in the alcohol to get all the medicinal goodness out of the pot. If you evaporated the alcohol off smoking the oil will be a lot different than a QWISO where all you really get is the glands.

You'll probably have to dilute it with water if the plan is to put it under the tongue as it burns.

Add some to one of those daiquiris for an extra kick! :)

L8r

Thank you, you wonderful man. :love:

My plan is to get wasted. That should do the trick. :hug:

What is a QWISO?

Ooo I like 151 rum. I have it all my daiquiri's. I like em with a kick. hehe I read your post about your VG infused oil, but I didnt quite get how you liked it. Was it worth it? Do it again? Did it work well?

"Was it worth it?" I am doing this with trim - as in stuff I would feed to the worms. Mostly high quality, frosty trim, but still trim.
It's low cost and low effort. so yeah, it's worth it. :)

"Do I like it?"
As a vape - I like the flavor of cannabis. It also smells like cannabis, so I can't vape in public without undo attention. It doesn't get me very high.

As a before bed dropper full on the tongue - The CBDs seem to hit almost instantly with a body buzz fading to mellow. This is a big hit with the wife. It might even be a big enough hit to use bud when/if we run out of good trim. I'll let my wife make that call. I still have about a quart of trim with more on the way this weekend.

So, I just typed out an entire update only to have my most darling, cutest, and most talented kitten, delete the entire message. Shes lucky I think shes totally adorable.

She is now in timeout. hehe

And all together now...
louise8123.jpg

Loiuse looks great !!!

If this were in my room...... She now has strong enough lower growth that I would trim off the upper growth and branches down to the level of the lower growth. Then she can grow a nice, even spreading canopy. .... If Louise were in my room. ...It's your choice.

"Was it worth it?" I am doing this with trim - as in stuff I would feed to the worms. Mostly high quality, frosty trim, but still trim.
It's low cost and low effort. so yeah, it's worth it. :)

"Do I like it?"
As a vape - I like the flavor of cannabis. It also smells like cannabis, so I can't vape in public without undo attention. It doesn't get me very high.

As a before bed dropper full on the tongue - The CBDs seem to hit almost instantly with a body buzz fading to mellow. This is a big hit with the wife. It might even be a big enough hit to use bud when/if we run out of good trim. I'll let my wife make that call. I still have about a quart of trim with more on the way this weekend.

Okay, I just wondered if it was worth doing again. Id like to get high, so I think Ill try something different. haha It sounds as if it was a fun experiement, potentially something you might do again. Closer to success than failure, but could use improvement.

It wouldnt matter to me if I still couldnt use it in public. I dont mind being high in public but I wont let myself do things like drive. Im capable of it, but I get so paranoid. Every oncoming car is cop an he/she has esp and can tell just by looking at my car that I am inebriated. lol Or Im going to swerve, or they are going to swerve, into the wrong lane and bam! accident. No thanks. lol Ill sit at home or in the passenger seat.

awwwwwwwww. She is adorable

Loiuse looks great !!!

If this were in my room...... She now has strong enough lower growth that I would trim off the upper growth and branches down to the level of the lower growth. Then she can grow a nice, even spreading canopy. .... If Louise were in my room. ...It's your choice.

You know, Ive been wondering what I was going go do about her height, since some of her started so high above the surface of the soil. It never once occurred to me that I could correct it by cutting it off. Obviously cutting pieces off my plants is my last thought and not the first. haha

I think I concur, Mr. Radogast. :) Thank you, Ill do that.

Okay, I just wondered if it was worth doing again. Id like to get high, so I think Ill try something different. haha It sounds as if it was a fun experiement, potentially something you might do again. Closer to success than failure, but could use improvement.

It wouldnt matter to me if I still couldnt use it in public. I dont mind being high in public but I wont let myself do things like drive. Im capable of it, but I get so paranoid. Every oncoming car is cop an he/she has esp and can tell just by looking at my car that I am inebriated. lol Or Im going to swerve, or they are going to swerve, into the wrong lane and bam! accident. No thanks. lol Ill sit at home or in the passenger seat.

My one and only auto accident I was driving high, helping a neighbor in an emergency. Did not see that speedy little red truck that blended perfectly with the color of the brick in the building he was flying by before I drove right into his path. Totaled the car, but no one hurt. I never drove under the influence again.

Not one of my proudest moments. Another case of that overworked guardian angel they assigned to me coming through with flying colors. :laughtwo:

They should give that angel a bonus. :laughtwo::

lol...Im glad Im not the only one who didnt know what that was. Sometimes, I think there is a secret growers code and I never found the key to interpret it. lol

Back
Top Bottom