Stages' Summer Run - HSO Sour Diesel Auto - TH Bubblegum HSO Blue Dream in Coco

Favorite Auto Strain's

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Be careful stage... australia is not for sissies. If australia is your plants totem, then she is just as likely to try and kill you. LOL! I'm joking obviously.

Blaze,
It was her or me....so I got HER 1st. Chop chop choppity chopped. :rofl:

I knew there was a special reason I loved this plant.... "Australians all, let us rejoice, for we are young and free......... You could have brought it over as a model, we getting close to medicinal being legalised federally....

Ooo blue dream sounds delicious. Did she taste anything like blueberries stage ?

Camo,
I haven't tried her yet. Can you believe that? :thedoubletake:Not even a quick dried sample.
I am blessed to have a well cured stash of sour d. It tastes so good and is so potent that I don't want to spoil my 1st impression of the Blue Dream. I don't have very much of it either.
Maybe that's why I have no idea how she tastes. I totally expect to run the bd again. Maybe I'll run it along side another bubblegum for my summer run.;)

Just voted in the POTM contest but i'm not saying who I voted for, lol. I didn't even know you harvested a Blue Dream haha. Ms. Bubblegum just stole the show. :)

Nick,
Yea, man. The Blue Dream was clearly the side chick here. :) I was supposed to give her away but she did pretty decent for an untrained plant that had to contend with Ms Bubblegummy in the same space.
I tell ya man, you have been around this journal for quite a while and I appreciate your wit and humor! Big respect goes out to you bro you got skills!
I wont forget how you gave me the idea to make some changes in my tent that helped my POTM entry.
I hope your vote went to the plant you liked best. I hope your vote went to a plant that evoked emotion when you saw it.
I hope your vote went to a plant that was uniquely distinct and looked unlike the field of nominees.
I hope you are right! :)

I'll just say it now. Congrats Stage. Potm dec.

Canad420,
I thank you for the positive affirmation....however it is early and out of respect for the other nominees I won't count any chickens.
Especially on the 1st day of voting. I'm just happy to see my name among the best.

Wise not to count your chickens but plenty are feeding them over your plant, lol...

Canad420,
I thank you for the positive affirmation....however it is early and out of respect for the other nominees I won't count any chickens.
Especially on the 1st day of voting. I'm just happy to see my name among the best.

You are a wise man Stage but I already knew that. You will in the end get what is deserved whether it be a win or the satisfaction of growing a truly amazingly beautiful plant. Hopefully both my good man. All good energy and Karma your way brother.

Hey Blaze,
Good afternoon mate. Guess how many jars....get your fortune told. :)
After 9 days of bag drying the buds were de stemmed and trimmed a bit.
The buds are at 67-68% rh so they will reduce some. Shout out to Carestaker. :high-five:
His formula for wet to dry is so spot on its scary.:bravo:
The bubblegum buds total came to 502g.
By the time the buds are 60-65% they will likely be in or around the 480-ish range.
I decided to try my hand at a jar pic and I wanted put a festive twist to it. Hope you like it.
Harvest_holiday_pic.jpg

Holiday_Harvest_top_view.JPG

So here is what you all have been waiting for. :reading420magazine:
The totals of both runs this year are below.
Drum roll please!!! :party::tommy::party:
412g HSO sour d
502g for the TH Bubblegum
20g for the HSO bd for a total of.................
934g or 33.3oz. :ganjamon: Yah mon....gonna be a real good winter.
I am grateful and thankful for this harvest. I take nothing for granted.
I understand that its not done until it's in the jar. I read of my fellow herbalists who encountered unforseen events that derailed all their hard work,plans and hopes of a successful harvest. This harvest is for you.:yummy::hug:
To all who have followed my journal and commented on, encouraged me or just wishing this grow green blessings.... This Harvest is For You too!
Blessings and positive energy coming your way.....Stage.

WHATS NEXT?
Waiting to test the bubblegum out and report on how it tastes. Followed by giving a 3 month cured smoke report on the sour d with nug shots.

Of course I am aware everyone is chirping on the potm voting.
I am starting to slowly accept what is quite obvious to everyone but me. :reading420magazine:
14 more days to go before it's in the books. I am so encouraged at all the banter on the potm thread.
Thank you all for your comments. I stopped posting to the potm thread and decided to lay low until it's official.
I haven't voted yet but I fully intend to. I'm just soaking it all in. :Namaste:

Your man Stage is gonna chill and enjoy the bountiful blessing of nugs and try to lay low for a bit.
That may be my plan...... buuut if I do win the potm, I would be in the running for the poty 2015 in January.
The last two poty winners (2013-Light Addict / 2014-GrayTail) won the Dec potm contest went on to take the poty.
That is a fact. The question is.... can it happen? Yep. Will it happen 3 years in a row? Damned if I know but I can dream can't I??!!:Namaste:

Wow Nice! :party::theband:Great year of growing stage. The POTY will be interesting for sure. I was suprised to see a 1200 watt led as a prize for potm. They got some great prizes! Your gonna have lots of light next year. Im gonna start calling you mr. December haha. Later man :xmas: I will smoke a fat Doobie in your honor :rollit:

Wow Nice! :party::theband:Great year of growing stage. The POTY will be interesting for sure. I was suprised to see a 1200 watt led as a prize for potm. They got some great prizes! Your gonna have lots of light next year. Im gonna start calling you mr. December haha. Later man :xmas: I will smoke a fat Doobie in your honor :rollit:

Nick,
You are welcome my friend.:passitleft:
A big ole light is always something to be excited about. Don't mention the butter machine. :)

Great show Stage :thumb: I picked up a lot from this grow and you did your damn thing! It's almost kind of saddening this was the first grow I subbed to now it's ending... You be sure to have a cozy winter shouldn't be to hard for ya :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom