Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Hey Van, how do you manage the ties during and after transplant? Do you remove them all and just reinstate them once in the new pot?
Yes Ma'am. Sometimes I might need new ones. Or I will cut the required extension and twist tie to the original for the new required length. I try to reuse all the pipe cleaners. I have a bunch of different lengths already cut up so I can generally make it work easily.

The Stankles™ Set will be available free (w $19.95 shipping and handling) placed in a stamped envelope and mailed to:

Stank Bros. LLC
1200 PAR Way
Weedway, NB 00420

:passitleft:

Blue Dream Final Harvest

Took the remaining low stuff of the Blue Dream tonight. Got about 150 grams of wet out of it so I figure Just over an ounce when dried. Final yield should be between 7 and 8 zips. Will have final weights in 10 days or so.

Did most of the trimming out in the shade by the garden...much nicer than trimming inside. Here is what we ended up with.

Cobbing Update

I cracked open the first cob I made which is the Stankberry. Broke off a chunk, about 1.26 grams that I ground up (tough to do if its real wet) and gave a test smoke. It was right at the 3 week cure mark on this cob.

Let me tell you, if you like smoking flower.....you really need to give cobs a try. The smoke.......incredibly smooth. Almost like you aren't smoking or inhaling anything. The taste is different....more flavor and I think I would describe it as sweeter (as is the smell).

It is my intention to give eating a sample a try tomorrow. Will be starting it a bit later than I want to but what the hell, gotta have a little fun. Gonna start out with about .3 grams when I go to eat it. Thats a little lower than the amounts some others are trying but I always like to start off a bit safer and move up. No out of body experience right out the gate for this guy (I hope). I am going to have Ms Stank (who happens to be taking the day off) kind of document the ride for me.

I broke off another 2.5 grams to play around with and sealed the other 37 grams back up in the vacuum sealed bag. Next one I will try will be the Nukehead cob, but that will be next week.

Going to smoke some more of the Stankberry cob now. Love the high off smoking it too....changes it just a little bit.

Still look pretty dense to me. Nicely done! And of course, this mean more room in the tent. :thumb:
Yeah the widow will get flipped soon. Will probably try to up pot her tomorrow while I wait for the ingested cob to take effect. Then from there I might flip her at any point this week.

I really need to open up some room in the veg tent for the Tangie x Ghost Train Haze. Thats the next one I am prepping to flip. She will likely only get a couple weeks of veg in the #2 s and then will up-pot her and get her rolling.

Will do the Black Cherry Punch as well but I am probably going to grow her bigger I think. Supposedly she doesn't stretch much so I will let her go big if she wants to.

Just came in from smoking the last of what I ground up earlier. Damn its smooth. You really have to take one of those insanely hard hits off the bong to even get much of an irritating feeling in your lungs. If you take a casual hit, you don't even feel it.....you just taste it. I see why a lot of the people that are smoking them are starting to cob up more of their harvest.

Very interested in seeing how eating it will turn out. Tomorrow should be fun!

Very interested in seeing how eating it will turn out. Tomorrow should be fun!

I'm interested in reading your report too! The 5-day cured cob I ate was nasty. LOL

Its really not bad. Doesn't taste like much of anything or at least the sample I had didn't. Don't worry @MackMcMacMac I think it gets better smelling and tasting as it cures based off what I read.

I am sitting here at just past 2.5 hours after eating it. Generally most people that eat them say the effects take about 3 hours to hit but then it can be like a freight train. Its still early in the cure process so it might not be fully ready for the full effect.

I can tell you that I can see cobbing up more to use as a smoke. I LOVED smoking it last night. Can't wait to do it with an Indica for some night time smoke.

Some of the people doing the cobs have completely stopped using the husks. Say they don't really make much difference. I kinda like rolling em up. My goal is to try and make mine not look like big dog terds LOL. Very first one I made I was very medicated and I can tell you I had a blast making them!

Seriously Penny.....you can smoke it out of a bong and your lungs won't feel a thing. I feel more from my Tru'Va with regular flower than I do with bong and my Stankberry cob. So freaking smooth....AND flavorful!!

Surprising the taste is NOTHING like the smell. The smell is very sweet, but there really isn't much flavor if you chew it up. I chewed it up and kept it under my tongue for 10 minutes and swallowed. Wasn't as bad as I was expecting.....actually after 3 weeks of cure it wasn't bad at all. Definitely not something I would go around craving the taste of, but its not repulsive.

I need to give it a try, I think we have corn wraps at the store.

Okay, at the risk of sounding stupid can you just get some corn husk of an ear of sweet corn? Or is this something made for doing this?

Any corn husk will do. You will also need a seed germination mat and a dome that you can wrap and insulate with towels to get you to the right temp for the sweat.

Store bought corn husks work but you have to soak them first. Husks straight from some corn on the cob will work perfectly without any soaking I would imagine. Might even give it some better flavor too.

Back
Top Bottom