SteveHman's Advanced LED - 1000 Watt/BP Nutrients - Going For Max Yield Grow-Grow 6.5

Re: SteveHman's Advanced LED - 1000 Watt/BP Nutrients - Going For Max Yield Grow-Grow

Gawd I remember the old Columbian from the 70's. It would knock us on our asses! It wasn't easy to come by in my area back then, but when you got some you knew it. I have no idea how it would rate today, but I remember it well.

Back in the 70's I lived in NY, they had everything, acapulco gold,columbian,panama red,blonde,black ganja then moved to Cali, kona gold,maui wowie...............just some of my memories.:peace:

Re: SteveHman's Advanced LED - 1000 Watt/BP Nutrients - Going For Max Yield Grow-Grow

Gawd I remember the old Columbian from the 70's. It would knock us on our asses! It wasn't easy to come by in my area back then, but when you got some you knew it. I have no idea how it would rate today, but I remember it well.

Tis' the same as you speak of! :circle-of-love:

Tis' the same as you speak of! :circle-of-love:

I really want to hear about the results when you get them done! If for nothing more than nostalgia even.

JZ, I recently purchased some of the new AG, said it was stronger than the stuff from the old days, so we will see. I have smoked the old school stuff before, and have some of the old seeds. I used it in the creation of my Appalachian Gold strain, bust open the bud, and it looks like gold on the inside, specially when you let it go really amber.

Here is the info on the AG available from Barney's Farm:
Thanks to recent advances in marijuana genetics we've pioneered, the quality of our Acapulco Gold goes beyond the often rhapsodised smoke of days past. Just as importantly for us, however, was capturing its spirit. Like the original namesake, these gorgeous, firm colas are flecked with gold and reddish brown, with very visible THC crystals. The intense fruit cocktail of flavours pack a strong sensation that really lingers. Acapulco Gold is sativa dominant, offering a long lasting high that balances upbeat effects with body-relaxing, stress reducing calmness.

Type: Sativa Dominant
Genetics: Central American
Yield: 500gr x m2
Height: 70-80cm
Flowering Time: 70-75 Days
Harvest Time: Mid October
THC: 23%
CBD: 0.7%

Hey Steve, sorry for the hijackin, forgot where I was for a minute!!

nah! just get a p.o. box. they're cheap & don't use u're real name, of course. if they get stopped by customs, they'll just send u a green letter. nothin' else. nobody's gonna stake out th' post office.

they didn't ask me for one. don't take u're wallet inside w/u, & if they ask just act like u forgot u're wallet. then get a fake....ask any computer savvy student. they all have 'em.

The plants are loving the BPN with the Liquid Blue. Nothing else. I really can't tell the difference between the girls receiving the 2 or 3 part. The only ones that are showing a visible difference are P-chunk and one of the The Ulitimates on the 3-part program are a little bigger. Final chop will tell in about 2 weeks.
what do u think you are going to yield from this grow?:thumb::thanks:

I have ordered from Nirv, a sponsor. Gotten two shipments very timely and a 3rd is on the way. Numerous euro sites have excellent reviews. I like the stealth manner in which they arrived as well.

what do u think you are going to yield from this grow?:thumb::thanks:
Not sure if I will be able to pull a GPW but think 800 grams is a realistic estimate for this one. I still think the GPW goal has some flaws and I am looking at other metrics that are more relevant to myself. The three that I am focusing on are grams-per-foot and grams-per-day and also the cost-per-gram. I have a spreadsheet worked out that all I have to do is plug in the numbers and it will spit out my numbers. I will use it on this grow to illustrate the results.

I have ordered from Nirv, a sponsor. Gotten two shipments very timely and a 3rd is on the way. Numerous euro sites have excellent reviews. I like the stealth manner in which they arrived as well.
All this talk about seeds is actually very timely. I just finished cleaning up my little solo cup seed mom. She was only 6 inches tall and I pulled over 250 seeds off of her. Of those I decided that only 110 were worth keeping (based on size and color).

Here are a few shots with the digi-scope:
Image218.jpg
Image317.jpg

And here is a side-by-side of the seeds from the breeder (TH Seeds) and mine. Mine are underlined with the green pen:
Image416.jpg

I'll pop a few of these next month to see what their germination rate is. These will be part of my breeding program, I have a few thoughts on what I want to cross this with, maybe create a femmed-auto strain?

(as a measure of what I considered unacceptable, any that were the color of the 2nd one from the left were tossed--that is one that I received from the seed bank)

Back
Top Bottom