SteveHman's Advanced LED - 1000 Watt/BP Nutrients - Going For Max Yield Grow-Grow 6.5

Re: SteveHman's Advanced LED - 1000 Watt/BP Nutrients - Going For Max Yield Grow-Grow

Awesome, Brother! It's become quite obvious to me, also, that with a SOG using LED's, the 1+ GPW number is VERY attainable! Congrat's on the harvest! :welldone:

P.S. I'm reserving the +REPS for when I get to see the pics! :)

Re: SteveHman's Advanced LED - 1000 Watt/BP Nutrients - Going For Max Yield Grow-Grow

thay's it, mr. k, make him work for it!LOL! on the serious side, nice grow. u've proved it can be done. btw, did u ever think of where u got those air pots?

I found them through a google search, a distributor in Florida if I recall. I will have to see if I can pull up the information.

thay's it, mr. k, make him work for it!LOL! on the serious side, nice grow. u've proved it can be done. btw, did u ever think of where u got those air pots?

I'll get the pictures of the chop up tomorrow. I have been trying to play catch up on a bunch of projects.

The preliminary numbers look like the 2 and 3 part systems are about on par yield-wise. I will plug all of my numbers into my spreadsheets to see where they shake out.

Stevehman, your buds look amazing my friend, absolutely amazing ;)

The trimmer worked as expected. It made quick work of the work. It would have taken me 18+ hours to do everything. With the trimmer I was able to trim up a dozen plants in about 6 hours. I found that it prefers golf-ball sized nuggets to trim, or slightly larger. I still hand trimmed most of the smaller ones.

The Ultimate really has some dense, hard nuggets, it produced more weight per volume than the others. The White Widow is going to be a keeper. Nice yield and very nice buds. I am wondering how she would cross with the Heavy Duty Fruity or the Ultimate. I think I will give some colloidal silver a try and pollinate one each of them to see what I come up with.

it's good for what ails ya'. i was in business making it w/my partner, many yrs. ago, in cali. sold it to pharma co's. it's in almost all medicines, health suppliments. some people are taking it straight, i'm told. google it...u can learn how to make it u'reself.

btw, the formula is water+silver+electricity.

I think I will give some colloidal silver a try and pollinate one each of them to see what I come up with.

Ok let me clarify, as to your statement, what does the collidial silver do for or to a cannabis plant/seedling?

All I could find is how to make it not what its for.... didn't see a plant use and that's the reason for the question.

:Namaste:

Plz include trimmer pics!

Ok let me clarify, as to your statement, what does the collidial silver do for or to a cannabis plant/seedling?

All I could find is how to make it not what its for.... didn't see a plant use and that's the reason for the question.

:Namaste:

It's used to produce feminized seeds:

Producing Feminized Seeds Using Colloidal Silver

OK, a few shots of chop/trim:

Heavy Duty Fruity pile of buds before:
DSCN05114.JPG

Then they entered this
DSCN05124.JPG

And this is what they looked like after the trimmer was done with them
DSCN05135.JPG

Another Heavy Duty Fruity before I stripped it down. This is a single plant, you can see how LST worked to create several top colas.
DSCN05144.JPG

This is a close up of the typical tops of the Ultimate
DSCN05154.JPG

And another single Ultimate plant, again LST works to get a bunch of top sites.
DSCN05164.JPG

And the White Widow. This is both plants, they were in 1 gallon smart pots (fabric type). For the footprint they used, they produced more (grams per foot).
DSCN05171.JPG

The next run in the tent will be all 2 gallon smart pots with a mixed batch of strains SOG style. SAGE, White Widow, Blue Venom and The Missing. I'll have 6 each in 2 gallon smart pots, FIM'd once. I will have a screen in the tent, more as a support structure than a SCROG. I'll have the tent turned around by next Tuesday, the clones are all standing by to go in, I just need to do some basic housekeeping before they go in.

I'll get pictures of all of the buds once they are dried. The trimmer left more of the sugar leaves than I do by hand. I tend to remove all of the leaves down to the stem. But, I have noticed that a lot of the buds I see have some leafy matter still attached so I guess it is acceptable to have a little sugar leaf left on. Once I find my "Top Shelf" strain, I will always hand trim that one, but for the rest, I will be using the trimmer. Also, one of the benefits is the trimmer has a catch bag that collect all of the trim, almost looks like confetti. Now, if I only had a bubble bag and some dry-ice, they are on my to-buy list.

Well done stevehman.

I bought a 76 micron 5g bag for less than $10 on flea bay last month. Worked well with a cpl lbs of dry ice.

How much did the trimmer set ya back?

Well done stevehman.

I bought a 76 micron 5g bag for less than $10 on flea bay last month. Worked well with a cpl lbs of dry ice.

How much did the trimmer set ya back?

It was $960 tax and shipping included. Can be used as a table-top or automatic mode. Four sets of screens for different sized buds (two for auto, two for table mode). It is an almost identical copy of the Trim-pro Automatic, but was less than a third of the cost.

Nice job, Bro! :welldone:
You earned your +REPS! But, when I went to give it to you, it says I have to spread some more around first. So, can someone please rep Steve for me and I'll get you back?

While I'm waiting for the buds to dry, here's a sneak-peek at the next grow.

The first thing I did was re-build the top of the chamber. I removed the top and placed in some rails that will support 2x2 squares of plywood that are the light supports. I did this to place the lights on the "outside" of the box. This should help keep the heat down as we get into warmer months (remember the chamber is in an attic space, but draws fresh air from inside the house).

Here's a shot of the top with the Advanced Diamond Series 200s:
DSCN05183.JPG

Making the squares 2x2 allow me to add to. or modify the lighting (maybe I can try a pair of 300s for example). Here's what they look like from inside the box:
DSCN05193.JPG

I also added a piece of PVC that will feed the system from the back. It is controlled by a ball valve on the manifold that was initially there as a bypass. I've noticed the back two plants always struggled compared to the rest and their roots were never as healthy. I think that the laser lines don't supply enough on their own to get large plants on the back sites. The pipe will allow me to have a good flow of nutes through the NFT and the laser lines will be hitting the top of the NFT supplying a bit of O2.

Here's a shot of a full run of Burmese Kush clones. Just put them in 30 minutes ago. I will give them 24 hours of light under the blue switch (half power on the DS lights) and then will flip them to 12-12 next week.
DSCN05213.JPG

I know I said I wouldn't veg again, but I've noticed that BuKu likes to stay short anyway, I want to give them a chance to develop tops were they were FIM'd before I flip them.

Back
Top Bottom