Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I have a start of marigold. I have planted sunflowers and nasturtiums. I have a bulk order of heirloom seed coming soon! I am very excited to plant a multi-purpose productive garden. My project going forward ♥
Plant those marigolds near your tomato plants and you will never see a tomato worm again!

guessing thats where the "dog" in UD is from?? wait... I'm not sure.
don't quote me im pretty sure the ud got its name from aurora ultra and chem d but I think theres more strains involved in it @conradino23 can tell you a lot more about it his friend Lembatoast created it! he might chime in on this later!
Friggin bugs drive me nuts :laugh:
do you still have bugs:(I think mine are done haven't seen anything two days now still going to do another spraying just for good measure lol!
Thank you. I am no scientist. I will figure it out soon. I have to because my list of pests is increasing. I am fighting pm, blight, white fly and caterpillars at present and have seen rats running around.
hey carmen I knew someone would help you further sounds like your up against it there dam I would be totally stressed I have a friend that had a rat chew all the outer skin off one of his 6ft gsc stripped the bark off about a ft up killed it dead so get some traps you can alaways hand pick those caterpillars off its a pita good luck with your bug hunt!

don't quote me im pretty sure the ud got its name from aurora ultra and chem d but I think theres more strains involved in it @conradino23 can tell you a lot more about it his friend Lembatoast created it! he might chime in on this later!

do you still have bugs:(I think mine are done haven't seen anything two days now still going to do another spraying just for good measure lol!

hey carmen I knew someone would help you further sounds like your up against it there dam I would be totally stressed I have a friend that had a rat chew all the outer skin off one of his 6ft gsc stripped the bark off about a ft up killed it dead so get some traps you can alaways hand pick those caterpillars off its a pita good luck with your bug hunt!
Thanks Sticky. I put my soap tea on leaves today and I am on the look out for the rats. I check the garden regularly and swat the butterfly mofos to kingdom come. The caterpillars are handpicked and squished. If you could possibly ask the person to contact me that would be great, thank you.

No more bugs here sticky! At least I don't see any :laughtwo: I'm still spraying green cleaner couple times a week just to be safe
Hi Dankman. Have I asked you what green cleaner is? I am losing track of my inquiries to find safe pest control.

Hi Dankman. Have I asked you what green cleaner is? I am losing track of my inquiries to find safe pest control.
Hi CR green cleaner is a concentrate you mix with water. Mild on the plants too. It's kinda pricey tho
Screenshot_20191117-083940.png

Hi CR green cleaner is a concentrate you mix with water. Mild on the plants too. It's kinda pricey tho
Screenshot_20191117-083940.png
Thank you. I think it is cost prohibitive in my situation. It looks worth reading up about.

Thank you. I think it is cost prohibitive in my situation. It looks worth reading up about.
Most of the sprays from what I can see are almost all water with things like soybean or rosemary oils. Might want to research it and try to make your own concoction :) I had spider mites that seemed to be hard to get rid of. I used captain Jack's, Mighty wash, and green cleaner. I think alternating between them is what finally got rid of them

Most of the sprays from what I can see are almost all water with things like soybean or rosemary oils. Might want to research it and try to make your own concoction :) I had spider mites that seemed to be hard to get rid of. I used captain Jack's, Mighty wash, and green cleaner. I think alternating between them is what finally got rid of them
I have a successful leaf wash. I used to boil onion and garlic etc to treat cabbage etc. It never worked. I found a recipe online that uses raw onion and garlic, cayenne, kasteel and olive oil... I add drops of marigold and pennyroyal. It seems to be quite good. I put a solution of bicarb on the leaves for pm and that worked... must just do it again. Worms easy to pick.

I have a successful leaf wash. I used to boil onion and garlic etc to treat cabbage etc. It never worked. I found a recipe online that uses raw onion and garlic, cayenne, kasteel and olive oil... I add drops of marigold and pennyroyal. It seems to be quite good. I put a solution of bicarb on the leaves for pm and that worked... must just do it again. Worms easy to pick.
That's good. How's the weather there this time of year

That's one thing I do miss fresh snow in the woods.. Deer season and rabbits.. But other than that,, ya'll can have the snow.
Here, We get snow 2-3 times a year and it doesn't stick around much. That makes it nice.. But Watch us get shit on this year.....

ULTRA DOG

In 1999 my old lady's son was and still is friends with one of the biggest commercial growers in So Cal. He gave me two clones of Original Clone Only O.G. Kush and two clones of M.K. Ultra. Over the next two years I crossed the two to make Ultra O.G. Then Purple Urkiel hit and every buddy went Purple Crazy, so I ordered some Aurora Indica from Amsterdam and bread that in to the Ultra O.G. to make my personal strain Aurora Ultra. Then in 2006 I was given five ChemDawg 91 X Soma NYCD ( New York City Desiel ) seeds, all those seeds turned out to be male. One of the male plants was the most beautifully semetric plants I have ever seen. I was like the most beautiful 4 ft tall X-Mas tree you ever seen. I took that plant and put it in my dining room Bay window and let it make pollen. Then I pollenated one branch of every strain I had going at the time. Grape Ape, Jack Herer, Aurora Ultra, a really bitchen Unknown, and some others I cant think of right now. I ended up with a shit lode of seeds I will never use all of, so I mailed some to different friends on 420 of which xxxxx was one of. At the time xxxxx was growing Landrace only. He took the seeds I sent him and crossed in the two different Landrace strains. So all the lineage in the UD's are straight up Original Old School Refer. When xxxxx says Chem phenom or O.G. phenom that just means they haven't been back crossed for stabilization. So you never know for sure how any one seed will be. So like UD Chem means that plant is more like ChemDawg then O.G. Kush phenom or the Deisel phenom. Unless you stabilize the seeds you never know for sure how the plants will turn out.

Thanks Sticky. I put my soap tea on leaves today and I am on the look out for the rats. I check the garden regularly and swat the butterfly mofos to kingdom come. The caterpillars are handpicked and squished. If you could possibly ask the person to contact me that would be great, thank you.
those rats can be bad lookout not sure who your wanting to contact you!:)
No more bugs here sticky! At least I don't see any :laughtwo: I'm still spraying green cleaner couple times a week just to be safe
thats good news dankman :laughtwo: everytime i think there gone they come back im not seeing anything either but im still spraying!:)

Back
Top Bottom