Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I pulled the atf out and dusted a small bottom branch iif it takes I should have a dozen or so of seeds its wait and see! :)
i take the plant into a room away from the tent a room with no air circulation then dust those pistils with a fine paintbrush the i like to wrap the branch with a paper towel tape it thats it put it back in the tent and turn it away from any fans i leave it on a couple days then remove the towel and mist the area a little that keeps any rogue pollen from flying around!
looks like something!:yahoo:

Zkittlez is like the new GSC, everybody is crossing with it. I want to get something with zkittlez my next order too. When you pollenated that ATF, how old is she? She looks about 4 weeks in. I'm just trying to learn bits of your process to see if it's something I can bring myself to try. I just learned Pugsbreath is back in stock, but they only come in regs and are (IMO) super expensive, so I would want to get a lot more seeds than 10 regs for the cost, and the only way I could mentally justify the expense is to maybe breed them to make more, lol.

The paper towel thing looks like a Great idea. I have been watching Emailya if I spelled that right anyway she did some pollinating but didn't use the paper towels. After I get a few grows under my belt I want to try it. Getting lots of seeds to share sounds Great to me

Zkittlez is like the new GSC, everybody is crossing with it. I want to get something with zkittlez my next order too. When you pollenated that ATF, how old is she? She looks about 4 weeks in. I'm just trying to learn bits of your process to see if it's something I can bring myself to try. I just learned Pugsbreath is back in stock, but they only come in regs and are (IMO) super expensive, so I would want to get a lot more seeds than 10 regs for the cost, and the only way I could mentally justify the expense is to maybe breed them to make more, lol.
hey sky its all about timing imo I like to think that atf has got 4or5 weeks left before shes done because that's usually about how long it takes for the seeds to be mature they need at least that long but you don't want them to go to much longer than that they get to done and to hard so 4-5 weeks you can always chop the branch you pollinated when those seeds are ready if the rest of the plant isn't!

The paper towel thing looks like a Great idea. I have been watching Emailya if I spelled that right anyway she did some pollinating but didn't use the paper towels. After I get a few grows under my belt I want to try it. Getting lots of seeds to share sounds Great to me
I probably didn't need it shes in the 3x3 by herself but I still didn't want pollen flying around in there if your planning on smoking the harvest you don't want to pollinate to much it will rob your other buds of growth and maybe a little potency that's why I just do one low small branch!

@bobrown14 ran one earlier.

full

His was Mandarin Zkittlez. I've smoked some of it but don't remember much about it. Could be that smoking weed might have something to do with my bad memory. :bongrip:
naw its not that when I was younger and partying quite a bit we would always joke around and say when we drink a beer it destroys some bran cells when we smoked a joint it puts em back! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom