Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Thanks brother. I will check them out. Looking for pure sativa Appreciate your help :thumb:
Hay Sparky if you want a Sativa with a loud effect check out Killer A5 Haze by ACE,

HighExtraordinarily powerful, complex, profound and long lasting. Psychedelic beginning that completely changes visual, auditory and tactile perception, catapulting the psyche to new dimensions where there seems to be no tangible reality. As the effect develops, it produces an uncontrollable hilarity, later becoming more introspective and physical, producing strong dissociation of mind and body, and a strong final narcosis similar to opiates. Recommended only for the most intrepid and experienced psychonauts. It can cause panic and/or complete physical debilitation to users with low tolerance or without experience with strong sativas of this caliber. Nothing will be ever the same after trying Killer A5 Haze.

got a few pics of my veggers lol!
the sour bubba and the ud I up pot yesterday are looking happy today! :)

these are getting new homes tomorrow!
back left wq the other two are ud!
then these uc need more time a week maybe then ill give them new homes to!:)

had to take a better pic of the wq im glad I was able to get this one going shes a pretty little thing lol!
last but not least the autos i dont no why im messing with these when i pick out what i want from the others im going to flip the leftovers in the 3x3 and see what i get so these two will go into the 5x5 at 16/8 and finish up there with the vegging plants.:)

that's what I got today hope everyone is enjoying there Saturday morning I am toking some y greige rite now happy times.:passitleft:

Yeah they’re in my journal, just rewind ot a bit :)

I found a pic of @Hash Hound ww x Qurekle. Looks great. Was curious because I have a Q cross seedling called quarzy train going. Didn't know what Q looked like other than TGA's breeder pics
I had a sample bud and it was a rock and tasty and evidently that wasn't the better pheno so maybe ill have the better one. :)

Btw Subcool’s dead!

I don’t think you’re offending anyone. I second that basically. It’s all personal :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom