Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

that's not what Dankwoman says :laughtwo: She doesn't toke, so when I say something dumb she says don't be like that :rofl: and wonders why I think it's funny
lol they just don't get it were high all the time so pretty much everything is funny until you get a 500.00 dollar doctor bill like I got today! :confused:

Dam that sucks about the bill. Gotta take care of your health. Priority #1. Sorry for hogging up your thread bro. Guess I'm chatty today
no problem bud talk away this thread needs some banter every now and then ya I guess blue shield and medicare cant quit cover it sobs it pisses me off when im spending money every month for ins. and it doesn't pay for it its because they jack there prices for people with ins. so heres what I do they get 10.00 per mo. set upon auto pay on my credit card there going wait a long tome for there money!

Not calling you old bro. But it's un american the way we treat our older folks. Mf ers work there whole life doing the right things and still have to worry about health insurance late in life.

I have a relative who's in there 80's for Pete's sake that worries about property tax. House been paid for 30 years ago. When's it enough money for the rich. Probably never. Hopefully our healthcare system will get fixed someday. Ok I'll shut up. Lol

good morning today is a good day going to do a little up potting this morning going to give the wq and another ud a new home!
these are going into 5s this morning! :)

this uc needs a little more time in the solo its looking pretty good!
ok time to get to work lol!

ok so today I have everything im not going to be posting this many pics everyday that's for sure but you no me I like pics so ill have them thanks for cruising through hope everyone is having a good morning! :)
uds.i have three going but I missed one ill get it next time!

the wq she is looking nice!
this uc is starting to look good!
sour bubba.:)
uc babies almost ready for an up pot in another week!:)
the autos trainwreck and blue berry there finally staring to take off these are apprx. 2 weeks old!
i dont no what its going to end up but this tw auto is a pretty plant it looks very healthy!

ok that's enough for today im going to take another puff of this ciskie hash!:bongrip:

good morning all good peeps its another sunny day today supposed to be 68 degrees no wind weird for February I have a couple pics this morning they are responding well to the new homes! :)
not sure about this ud looks like it could be a male! im calling it #1 because I have 3.

this wq is really getting pretty!
im liking the way this uc is looking!
have a good one!

my communication skills are bad when im sober lol hey dank the ass is the better part of a man ive heard lol! :rofl:

Lol and I've herd "hey Brown whats the color of shit?" more times than I care to admit.

Its the color of this :

FUPooch.gif

Back
Top Bottom