Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

How's it going today brother :lot-o-toke: I'm breaking down my tents for a deeper cleaning outside on the patio
im doing fine in the house now with ac on ill probably go sit out back this afternoon other than that just watching plants grow i think thats a real good idea get everything sanitized i think youll be fine so far i dont see anything on mine and last year the 4 plants were covered rite where there growing now im knocking on wood and fingers crossed have a good day brother! :blunt:

If you saw my plan you'd get a laugh. I'm one of those people who is All in when I do stuff. I'm going to break the tents down and bleach water everything down outside. I have a pump sprayer I'll use. Then wipe down everything and dry in the sun. Thanks brother you have a good day too
im the same way im a firm believer in that old saying a job worth doing is a job worth doing rite.
Hey there sticky the wq looks mighty greasy. That's gonna be a decent haul too.

Good stuff yum
thanks bob i think shes going to be a tasty one and a real nice yield for a stubby plant shes under 20 in tall lol!

just a few pics from today its 94 today im in under the ac :passitleft:

the first pic was last night i wanted to show the fade of the wq.
a few bud pics from today in the morning sun after i removed the box.
and one of the orange bubba rite after more training
DSC_0035.JPG
DSC_0027 (1).JPG
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0045 (1).JPG
DSC_0059.JPG
DSC_0048.JPG

hope everyone is staying high:ganjamon:

Be nice if she keeps pumping out new pistils and does a little foxtails.
if i keep giving it the liquid bone meal it will keep doing that i think another week might work i dont mind keeping it going as long as the amber stays away rite now the amber is on the leaves not so much on the buds yet.

Back
Top Bottom