Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

i believe so you wont have any calcium problems when using it imo theres phosphorous in there to its made from steamed bones honestly i have not researched its not 100%organic but not far off im a believer

Interesting.... for outdoor I'm not all that picky about organic vs conventional. Whatever works. My outdoor plants are running out of steam I need to give them something.

Liquid bone meal might be the trick! Where where.... ???

More new pistols lol... just when you have the loppers in your hot little hands and bam, no trim party tonight. New world problems.

when mine get that way ill do a good drench of ewc ground malted barley (your stuff) and a stiff dose of liquid bone meal added that usually works its a type of cat drench i like to brew the ewc and bone meal a couple days then add the barley powder and ill let that brew for at least 6 hrs.or overnight. neptunes harvest liquid bone meal!

thought i would post this pic before bed!:cough:
DSC_0076.JPG

lol hey pc there sure is a couple fat ones on there :)

a very good season im already getting excited about the fall haze grow and i dont even have this grow done yet lol.
Are you just going to run the one NH or do you have another Sativa you are going to run with it ? I am doing Nevilles and Panama Haze, Should make some good medicine for my head

Back
Top Bottom