Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

They just keep on growing, don't they? I think you're doing it exactly like it's supposed to be done. Especially with that lab of yours :cool:

IMO you should toss the midgety one. Around 10% of them grow like that. They show all kinds of problems in veg and in flowering and sometimes even herm, so it's just not worth it and a waste of space and light :Namaste:

was thinking about getting rid of that small one I'm a stubborn one its hard lol,glad to have you around do you think that male looks like a good one for doing a little pollinating i wonder what a cross of ud with tut or spk and of course each other!

Just do it, man. I've had these before, totally not worth the hassle.

Hey Sticky,
Hope you don't mind if I pull up a chair and enjoy your grow?
I will bring my own cannabis, and I do share! :bongrip:
And thanks for stopping by my grow, your opinions will be invited.
GR

Drive by. With a bubbler cloner I 'think' the stem is just barely outta the water and the bubbles popping provide the water to the new rooting area. It should be 100% humidity around the roots. I don't use a dome on mine... But if they were wilting alittle you might want to.

Looks great over here. GL and Keepem Green

So what will you add to organic soil to correct that problem?

hey gr so i top dressed withs some epsom and sea bird guano n guano and a little ewc and some fresh soil on top of that and then watered well so will see what happens if it doesn't get better in a few days i will make a supercharged tea and give it some of that if that doesn't work i will be at a loss for what to do sometimes plants just aren't healthy and theres not a lot you can do if the plant doesn't want to be happy!

@ Sticky,

I use a weighed gram of Epsom per gallon in all my mixed solutions. Don't use kitchen scale, the are not at the accuracy level you need, use jewelers scale. I had been using a kitchen scale and bought a jewelers scale for measuring my Cannabis Oil weight, when I check the two scales against each other, using Epsom, the kitchen scale was 0.4 grams heavier than the jewelers scale. Big difference.
If you are using EWC that should provide a high rate of Ca.

Hope your get it figured out there bud!
GR

hey gr i use a measuring spoon and sprinkle a 1/2 tsp. over the top and work it in a bit and water over that if that doesn't work i do it again one thing imo i have learned is you take small steps with these girls,the new growth looks good its just so lime green looking could be the genetics will see lol!

Just love that little UD#1 you have there, and I think Epsom will help TUT.
This is a little FYI.
Here is a pic of a stainless steel 1/2 tsp and my OOOO jewelers scale.

Level 1/2 tsp of Epsom

As you can see 1/2 tsp is considerably more that a gram, actually 3 total grams. That is why I weigh out the product. Not sure if it makes a difference running organic soils but it would really makes a difference in passive hydro (DTW) so I tend to be a bit cautious.
If I were you and since you are working in Organic soils, I would add the Epsom to your water, mix well and pour over the soil. Topdressing Epsom lends to the possibility of creating hot spots in your soil. JMHO

GR

took a pic just after lights on and my favorite plant ud#1 this girl is putting on the stretch 4in two days will see how far she goes!:)

You might have an OG pheno there. These usually stretch more and are less bushy.

Back
Top Bottom