Stocking Up For The Apocalypse: Goody's Perpetual Grow By The Beach 2020

Hey, I've got a 3 armed auto too!
but when I break them off, I break the whole thing off... :)

Hey, I've got a 3 armed auto too!
but when I break them off, I break the whole thing off... :)

If you're going to do it, you gotta do it right. :welldone:Carcass! :laughtwo:

Bet those plants love that sun with the intensified glare coming off the water. Great view to wake up and smoke out to.

Day 34
02D7BDB8-CF46-47F9-9425-B8EAB04E4F6D.jpeg
She’s flying right, and looking healthy.

Looks like another monster auto Justin! And losing the end of that branch just means the lowers on it will get that much bigger...say "I meant to do that!"
Yep like father like son- meant to do that ;) I break branches just cause I can. What doesn’t kill weed (usually) makes it stronger lol
Thanks Shed, I hope she has a huge stretch cause man she’s really widened nicely.

Day 36
12E6EA3F-E3A0-4FDA-BF73-20E1F38D52D5.jpeg
She's built a solid foundation for greatness. Now the stretch and time for another top dress of nutes.
Still have only fed this one GF Bloom, and nothing else.
So far it’s had none of the problems that the previous plant had with deficiencies or random dying leaves.
This one just wants to grow.

Wookiees doing nicely in Tent 1
BA54F53D-3C09-4DA7-93CD-A7B7D1923647.jpeg
and as exciting as it is to have these growing, I’m just a huge skeptic and am waiting for them to herm.
Maybe they will all be fine females, but homemade seeds always make me nervous for a bit, even showing female sex.
This being a new technique (using silver to reverse) makes it even a bit more nerve wracking.
So far looks good though!

She's set to put on a show! Well done, son. :laughtwo:

Great example of what autos can do in the right hands. So did you amend the soil with any Grow before planting or has it just purely been Bloom top dressed? Have you applied it at the same measurement for photoperiods?

Great example of what autos can do in the right hands. So did you amend the soil with any Grow before planting or has it just purely been Bloom top dressed? Have you applied it at the same measurement for photoperiods?
I did just 1 oz amended into the soil.
First top dress at 26 days, and I went 3oz (instead of 5oz) so I’m kind of winging it and adding the next dose a bit early.
I’m getting more with less which I’ve found is the case with some other nutes as well.

Back
Top Bottom