New growth on top will be lighter in color. It's when the lower leaves lose their color increasing the feed will help. The Afghan Hash looks good and I think you already picked up on the def.
When did the Wedding Cake start going droopy? She in Promix? If so what size pot?

New growth on top will be lighter in color. It's when the lower leaves lose their color increasing the feed will help. The Afghan Hash looks good and I think you already picked up on the def.
When did the Wedding Cake start going droopy? She in Promix? If so what size pot?
What is my best sign that I am pushing the nute level hard enough? I think I can up it a lot but I was watching the color of the growth

If by def you mean calcium yes I noticed they both wanted more is this correct? I looked and said it's not so much mag but same treatment anyways, what is best way to know your calcium treatment is working nice and not becoming excess?

So the wedding cake became slow like month ago when I felt the soil was too hot so I put 3 gal water through and it was a heavy run off, she is in promix in a 5 gallon the exact same as the giant Blue Dream sister lol even the 3 gal mini flush was done on both like exact same everything except food strength

I love zooming in on the trichome heads they are the prettiest thing to look at

1596597799584.png

As soon as root growth is established, you can feed them full strength, or whatever full strength is in your program. Ever since I started making my own nutes, I no longer use the TDS meters, and because I'm also in something like ProMix, I no longer worry about PH, so that meter also goes unused. Because the ProMix is buffered, your nutes will not disrupt that. Something like rockwool, perlite or clay pebbles would be a different story because they don't have anything to buffer the PH, but your ProMix has you covered.

FWIW, there's a grower on here called @farside05 that made a tutorial for making your own ProMix which will cut your ProMix expenses in half. I use his mix and have been for about a year now.

As soon as root growth is established, you can feed them full strength, or whatever full strength is in your program. Ever since I started making my own nutes, I no longer use the TDS meters, and because I'm also in something like ProMix, I no longer worry about PH, so that meter also goes unused. Because the ProMix is buffered, your nutes will not disrupt that. Something like rockwool, perlite or clay pebbles would be a different story because they don't have anything to buffer the PH, but your ProMix has you covered.

FWIW, there's a grower on here called @farside05 that made a tutorial for making your own ProMix which will cut your ProMix expenses in half. I use his mix and have been for about a year now.
:thanks: The promix is nice stuff and I know it can be made dead easy it's just peat moss with perlite added, then some myco and a surfactant. I have made my own potting soil/peat combo for years but i'm lazy and the promix is just handy. The real cost is the seeds lol

I think my max strength will be around 800 so I will be really close to that in a week I am already at 590 from 660 26 hours ago and the water is flying down fast so I will change the res at 700-750 and give it 2-3 days see if she wants more. When would you flower the tent?

As for your picture I don't know how you manage to not touch them for long enough for that to happen lol I have a shoot up like 1.5 inches and I am ready to try pull it over lol
:rofl: Totally understand that urge. However if you wait it makes training a little easier and I think you create more sites. I filled two squares with two bud sites. The tip will give me a new 6" stem soon.
Your not the first guy to describe cleaning undergrowth on your back...:rofl:

:rofl: Totally understand that urge. However if you wait it makes training a little easier and I think you create more sites. I filled two squares with two bud sites. The tip will give me a new 6" stem soon.
Your not the first guy to describe cleaning undergrowth on your back...:rofl:
I have been thinking of you while not pulling them down lol I seen your pic and the branching was much more suited for a pull down then mine currently lol

:thanks: The promix is nice stuff and I know it can be made dead easy it's just peat moss with perlite added, then some myco and a surfactant. I have made my own potting soil/peat combo for years but i'm lazy and the promix is just handy. The real cost is the seeds lol
Promix is a sweet medium. To me it was like Coco but less watering.

Great stuff going on here my friend :) .. took a while going through your pics :) :goodjob:
Thank you so much for taking time to look through them :) most of the time it was one little change so I took all new pics again lol but I have been bored around the house lately and who doesn't like the pictures :laugh: also really happy you like what you see :Namaste:

What is my best sign that I am pushing the nute level hard enough? I think I can up it a lot but I was watching the color of the growth
Normally the plant will take on a deeper green color and your tips will start to whiten.
So the wedding cake became slow like month ago when I felt the soil was too hot so I put 3 gal water through and it was a heavy run off, she is in promix in a 5 gallon the exact same as the giant Blue Dream sister lol even the 3 gal mini flush was done on both like exact same everything except food strength
When you do the initial watering does she perk up within 24 hours or is she staying droopy?

Normally the plant will take on a deeper green color and your tips will start to whiten.

When you do the initial watering does she perk up within 24 hours or is she staying droopy?
She stays droopy I think, she does not get water often but I will look

Well my ppm is back to like 575 lmao so in 36 hours she basically used the same that I added. Water change later will aim for 725ppm and give them a few days, the tea is so far looking a lot better then the last 2 weeks and I am hoping it will be a much more diverse and healthy population in there.

@MrSauga what would you do about the droopy lady? Or anyone else plz tell me what you would do
Well I was waiting until you knew what the plant did after watering since you didn't really notice. I think it's one of two things. Water or something going on with the roots. The pot size is fine, there is no indication the plant is hurting for nutrients, so I believe it's over or under watering.

I'd like to hear @InTheShed's opinion since he grows in Promix and may have encountered this before.
Ninth pic down of the Wedding Cake.

They are on the floor that goes concrete, foam bead leveling stuff, hardwood, tent plus tent liner and tray. I have been looking at your lifters you guys use but don't know where to find such items.

Back
Top Bottom