Hey everyone :passitleft: I wanted to share with all of you a pic of this nice spot that I love to relax in while hanging out with you. It is also just another spot filled with tomatoes :rofl:

View media item 1786142
So today in spirit of these clones, I decided to slide the planted clone out to look and she has like 5 roots out of the dirt already so she will be fun; I notice that she was really light so I fed her water out my rdwc setup just a small teacup at 600ppm and will do this until I see her nodes taking on new growth and getting a lighter green again. The other ladies are just doing their thing one of these next updates will be pulling down branches on my scrog net but hey the roots are filling in nice.

My ppm has dropped a ton in like 36 hours it is down another 30 ppm but my ph also keeps dropping like crazy I don't want to know where it is going to try stabilize at being ph perfect nutes bought on sale from amazon so I am ph adjusting it up to 6.1 and let it come back down over 24 hr. The grow bible chart says res change but it is under a week and just acting weird I think. Plant still looks gorgeous I am trying to find any nute burn as I work them up to a stronger sauce in prep for flower. I am going to make the tea today for anyone that was wondering if I remembered :rofl: may also dump the rest of last weeks in the res as I find it gives me 2 days of crazy good root development every treatment

:thanks: The ladies are definitely making strides always getting bigger. Oh I know my tent will be pure cola it is normally just like 4 plants with 6-8 colas lol
I need to get out and check my mother plants they haven’t been watered since July 27 kind of scared to look . Have been catching up to much self meds got me behind also . DWC not that bad huh . There is another grower that mixes his own nutrients @Skybound . I noticed your like me checking other threads out as we know it’s the way we learn .

I need to get out and check my mother plants they haven’t been watered since July 27 kind of scared to look . Have been catching up to much self meds got me behind also . DWC not that bad huh . There is another grower that mixes his own nutrients @Skybound . I noticed your like me checking other threads out as we know it’s the way we learn .
Has it rained in that week? They will be happy to get water most definetly. the dwc/rdwc is lots of fun and I don't have to keep watering or worry about dirt water from a flush in the tent. What do you mean mix own nutrients but yes I get around on here a lot lol

Has it rained in that week? They will be happy to get water most definetly. the dwc/rdwc is lots of fun and I don't have to keep watering or worry about dirt water from a flush in the tent. What do you mean mix own nutrients but yes I get around on here a lot lol
I put a mother plant in dwc was mistake so I do the hp promix for mother plants and it’s a mess sometimes when I over do the watering . The leaves tell me when to water coolest thing I’ve seen. He help me for a while I knew you would like to see some of his work he’s scientific unlike me I watch out for Murphy’s law . Getting around is the one of the greatest parts of being here .

the leaves tell us so much, I will have to check out his journals sometime.

I am bringing my ph up again atm and the ppm still dropping I may increase it closer to 700ppm and add tea when lights come on

What do you mean mix own nutrients but yes I get around on here a lot lol

I buy salts and mix them using HydroBuddy to target the ppm of each element. I used GH 3 part for years, but then about almost 2 years ago someone turned me onto making my own and that's what I've been into since. I made a tutorial linked in my signature that outlines everything. Generally speaking, now I mix to a modified version of Megacrop with Calmag and Silica, but I adjusted a few of the elements up or down to remedy minor deficiencies that crept up on me.

I buy salts and mix them using HydroBuddy to target the ppm of each element. I used GH 3 part for years, but then about almost 2 years ago someone turned me onto making my own and that's what I've been into since. I made a tutorial linked in my signature that outlines everything. Generally speaking, now I mix to a modified version of Megacrop with Calmag and Silica, but I adjusted a few of the elements up or down to remedy minor deficiencies that crept up on me.
That is very interesting I will have to read up on some of it thank you

Regarding your TSL2000 lights, did you turn down the brightness any? My fixture got stupid hot when I first put it in my bloom room and I dialed it back to maybe 50% or less. I'm hesitant to raise it back up because A) it's doing pretty good as is, but B) I don't want to smoke the tiny little drivers. I even have my drivers wall mounted outside the bloom room with fans blowing across them during lights on, but you're right, dimming is a PITA.

Regarding your TSL2000 lights, did you turn down the brightness any? My fixture got stupid hot when I first put it in my bloom room and I dialed it back to maybe 50% or less. I'm hesitant to raise it back up because A) it's doing pretty good as is, but B) I don't want to smoke the tiny little drivers. I even have my drivers wall mounted outside the bloom room with fans blowing across them during lights on, but you're right, dimming is a PITA.
I do 50% until they take off I just put it at 100% again and like it is hot but my room is only 26-27 C but like who decided to let people poke around in the box without being able to see anything lmfao I love the light though even bought a second after trying it

I just went in the tent the air temp at plants is 24 C, above lights was 32 C and the metal on the driver was 60 C, @SmokeSara do you know the max temp that the drivers should be on the tsl 2000? I assume it is fine to leave on 100% and just exhaust the hot air?

Well last Wednesday I upped ppm from 500 to 600 and she was at 560 by Saturday so I put it back at 610 ppm, now today it is back at 560 so I upped it to 660 ppm. ph is at 5.9 and water is 70F :passitleft: I went to make tea and tested my air stones as they were not doing the best and they are not putting out bubbles, tmmr first thing I will buy 2 new stones and put a pot of tea on.

Well last Wednesday I upped ppm from 500 to 600 and she was at 560 by Saturday so I put it back at 610 ppm, now today it is back at 560 so I upped it to 660 ppm. ph is at 5.9 and water is 70F :passitleft: I went to make tea and tested my air stones as they were not doing the best and they are not putting out bubbles, tmmr first thing I will buy 2 new stones and put a pot of tea on.
Wait till you get into about 15 days of flower and they use 100 ppm a day amazing!

Well finally got the tea made like an hour ago and it is foaming like crazy these new stones are working well, at $7 each local I may replace my other ones and keep as backup or if I make a bubble cloner. I will take pics in a little bit but there is no burn from the ppm increase but it is steady at 640ppm all night. I am thinking flowering is a good thing to start thinking about but where do I put these clones? even outdoors they going to start to flip soon

Well the ppm is still falling, the girls were showing a cal def so yesterday with the nutes added I gave more cal mag, have not seen any extra rusting today but going to switch to 75% strength from 50% as of next water change and keep watching the leaves. I took pics of the def and also my wedding cake is really droopy any ideas to improve this? she is slow drinking and I am going to give sensyzyme next time to try clean the root ball a little. Here are some pics of the ladies, Look how symmetric my clone #1 is

Back
Top Bottom