I have an update but will start with a question, my Wedding cake has some almost purple spots on like 4 leaves is it genetics or a deficiency?

other than that the Cake is looking so nice, I was playing with her and she almost smelt sour idk here is more of her tho

Now to keep people on their toes lets do a quick jump to the clones, look how much they have turnt up since my semi extreme try get to 90 degree bend, I say extreme but they love it ;)

And back to the tent, we have done the full tour tonight

The White Widow is making notable changes daily and pistils are flying out everywhere

And then the 2 biggest plants Blue dream then Afghan Hash in that order

So I have just fed the promix ladies again tonight, don't know but I think this is the first time the Cake has seen the pk booster but for the Dream she got silica and carbs and everything but the pk boost as she has been boosted twice this week.

The water in the hydro system is dropping like a 10 ton boulder atm like it uses 1.5 gallons every 24 hr right now, The ppm don't shift a lot I think I found a happy zone at 1000-1100 ppm, for temp I thank the dank that it is stable and I don't have to yell nasty things at the water pump to make it work again. Ph is at 6.1 I can't decide if it is going up or I have poor memory I mean it was at 6.0 yesterday tho.

I guess let's make a new paragraph until I stop remembering things suddenly, I mentioned the smell of the Cake but the leaves on the Hash plant are silly stinky like 7/10 pungent, I also threw my cheap chinese led over the clones and out of curiosity looked at it with my fancy (jokes) diffraction glasses that show all the light spectra and it has strong blue so it should be
1598942312326.png

And then...there's Bubbles...lol

I can't see the purple but then again I cant see shades much.
I wonder what would happen if you mounted that lamp on the side instead of overhead. Make it grow into the light sideways...lol.
3 weeks in....lookin like a Costa Rican rain forest in here.

I wonder what would happen if you mounted that lamp on the side instead of overhead. Make it grow into the light sideways...lol.
3 weeks in....lookin like a Costa Rican rain forest in here.
Which lamp? clones or tent?

Thank you so much I love that it is all so green for the most part nobody has given me any real headaches

Which lamp? clones or tent?

Thank you so much I love that it is all so green for the most part nobody has given me any real headaches
Yeah, the clones. No none really have for you. Usually it's a few problems with 4 different strains but they did well.

Just keeps getting better and better stoner. Those hydros look like they are going to give ya a healthy yield! Those are some big girls!:passitleft:
What I don't get the promix girls are stacked like a brick sh*thouse but the hydros are big but more spacing

I decided I had to post the light spectra I am giving the clones I think it is so cool and still on topic with 420

IMG_7131.JPG
That's cool. I dunno shit about LEDs...pretty little things though. I'm slowly learning but my brain keeps rejecting the info...

What I don't get the promix girls are stacked like a brick sh*thouse but the hydros are big but more spacing
Slower growth rate of the pro mix helped keep the node spacing tighter? :hmmmm:

That's cool. I dunno shit about LEDs...pretty little things though. I'm slowly learning but my brain keeps rejecting the info...
It’s all fake news and disinfo when it comes to led lighting. It doesn’t really work even though it’s doing a great job so far on my seedlings :rofl:

I could do something like that but it is mainly for the topped girl that is wider and I would get 2 really close to light and 2 further back

IMG_7132.JPG
I meant mount it to the wall.
It’s all fake news and disinfo when it comes to led lighting. It doesn’t really work even though it’s doing a great job so far on my seedlings :rofl:
Misinformation, now your talkin. I can understand that... :rofl: I've got a 4' shoplight white led from Walmart. Def not enough to flower but the youngsters n clones love it.

I meant mount it to the wall.

Misinformation, now your talkin. I can understand that... :rofl: I've got a 4' shoplight white led from Walmart. Def not enough to flower but the youngsters n clones love it.
Shit man if it works then fuck the name brand.. as long as you and your clones are happy with that light then it ain’t wrong!

@JimJonesJr I knew you meant mount to wall, one problem is the power cord comes out the top

@StRoostifer I only just put it there today they have been under the fluorescent tubes the whole time after leaving my tent

Shit man if it works then fuck the name brand.. as long as you and your clones are happy with that light then it ain’t wrong!
I used it last year for my backyard seed grow and this year for my clones as they rooted.
dbu8o5n.jpg

decrease
I wonder if you could slow down the stretch at the beginning of flower by decreasing the temp of your room for the first 2 hours of lights on? It’s a thing.
by how much? I have no AC, I only use large amounts of airflow to expel hot air and replace it with indoor air which is still 22-24 celsius

Well I was raising the lights and my 6 ton inline fan tried skydiving lol luckily the cord was tight already and it hung from the lights, dented the reflector a bit but did not touch a plant... that thing would have decimated a plant so next time I get things out the tent I will setup all fans outside of the tent. I almost put the exhaust fan outside the tent today but did not want to play with it. For now the hooks it is on are on it better then before so it should not fall, again technically I knocked it off myself as it was on hooks held by gravity so when I lifted with light frame it came off the hooks

Back
Top Bottom