Nice fix for the break. I like the dowel velcro idea much better than the tape but the tape will work. I'd remove it as soon as it heals since it is in a area that will fill in with bud. That bud will prob explode on the top..lol.

Nice fix for the break. I like the dowel velcro idea much better than the tape but the tape will work. I'd remove it as soon as it heals since it is in a area that will fill in with bud. That bud will prob explode on the top..lol.
I am still trying to understand how to get velcro to stick to the bud?

I will be cutting back the tape as the plant needs its stem back

I am still trying to understand how to get velcro to stick to the bud?

I will be cutting back the tape as the plant needs its stem back
Small stick and two velcro strips wrapped at each end....easily removed when stem heals and not constricting anything.

Small stick and two velcro strips wrapped at each end....easily removed when stem heals and not constricting anything.
Maybe I am too cooked all the time I swear I am trying to understand this, is the small stick different then the dowel? Is there pictures anywhere of this? Like it sounds good but I can not mentally imagine how the sticks and velcro all assemble

Maybe I am too cooked all the time I swear I am trying to understand this, is the small stick different then the dowel? Is there pictures anywhere of this? Like it sounds good but I can not mentally imagine how the sticks and velcro all assemble
Obviously a 2x4 would be to big..aye? A pencil would work. Even a toothpick would work. Place the stick. Velcro the top with a small thin strip and then the bottom. Damnit man lay off the dabs for a minute... :rofl:

The first clone is getting too wild she will dry the media in like 36 hours but I don't have anywhere to put the bigger pot under these lights lol
Sounds like its donation time to a local friend..lol. Or get creative with another space.

Obviously a 2x4 would be to big..aye? A pencil would work. Even a toothpick would work. Place the stick. Velcro the top with a small thin strip and then the bottom. Damnit man lay off the dabs for a minute... :rofl:
Oh sh*t ok so stick/dowel the height of plant, two strips of velcro. the velcro holds the plant to stick but doesn't attach to plant, just simply a velcro loop to hold plant. put the velcro loop at bottom as well?

Sounds like its donation time to a local friend..lol. Or get creative with another space.
Likely end up in my closet worst case ontario

Oh sh*t ok so stick/dowel the height of plant, two strips of velcro. the velcro holds the plant to stick but doesn't attach to plant, just simply a velcro loop to hold plant. put the velcro loop at bottom as well?

Likely end up in my closet worst case ontario

OR imagine splinting your finger with popsicle sticks on each side then velcro together (Wrap around)... Once the stem fuses together you take off the splint.

Doesnt have to be the length of the plant. Just enough to keep the break together.

:Namaste: :bong:

You guys are the best I totally understand now, I was trying to mentally stick velcro to like the plant lol :rofl: the finger explanation is perfect lol
:headbanger::adore::bravo::high-five::thumb:

Small stick and two velcro strips wrapped at each end....easily remove when stem heals and not constricting anything.
The way you describe it ( not how I purposely mis-interpret your words :p ), sounds more like surgery on genitalia.:hmmmm:

There’s a nice little dehumidifier on Amazon (evil) right now for $100 Cdn. Not shipping it until November 2nd but the price is right eh. The name of it ivation energy star.
Do you need a dehumidifier? If your indoors and the tent is in a ac controlled environment ya usually need a humidifier instead of a dehumidifier.

I guess it does depend on where you are. I’m looking for absolute control of the system I am setting up so I figured I have already spent this much, why not be able to dehumidify as well. They are also pretty handy when you are curing your bud to get the exact humidity a little faster to beat the mould. Oh by the way, loving your grow stoner.

Oh by the way, loving your grow stoner.
Thank you so much

So I took pictures but I am still running around a little, the pictures are of the first clone going from its small pot to a 2 gal, roots were very nice not too much but they were everywhere. I was going to put it in a 1 gal but then I decided I didn't want to up pot it to a 2 gal before they go into the 5 gallons and I was putting them in my closet so height was fine, plus my 1 and 2 gal are only a height difference of 1 inch the difference is in diameter this one is like 4-5 inches bigger

This up pot was a little bigger, there is like 4.5 inches of dirt under the root ball now

IMG_7193.JPG

It was like this in 3 places around the whole surface of the dirt

IMG_7194.JPG

This plant made me laugh it didn't put out any root tips and was basically the last to do it but overnight it shot like 10 root tips out of 1 hole :rofl: While I have this pic here I will explain why I like these pink pots, they have big holes for drainage and half of them are raised which idk I just like it.

IMG_7195.JPG
IMG_7196.JPG

So now I have 3 spaces lol but this cabinet is only running 2/4 tubes atm so that is 2 bulbs less then up to this morning, more space, less power, being used more efficiently.

IMG_7197.JPG

We will ignore my messy closet if it makes more photo shoots... focus on the plant :rofl:

IMG_7199.JPG

Back
Top Bottom