I think I just realized that I have had a second run on this journal for a while this is almost a perpetual journal :rofl: It will have 2 runs in 1 journal lol
You get them runtz beans yet?

I think I just realized that I have had a second run on this journal for a while this is almost a perpetual journal :rofl: It will have 2 runs in 1 journal lol
Why are making things so complicated for us to keep up with? Have mercy, we’re all stoners after all :p :rofl:

You get them runtz beans yet?
I got a tracking number 2 days ago but the number says

"PENDING / DOES NOT EXIST

Please try again later, we are awaiting tracking info from the carrier."

So they are slowly doing something

Why are making things so complicated for us to keep up with? Have mercy, we’re all stoners after all :p :rofl:
I try to keep it easy that is why I am not going to make a new journal to flower the clones I will just keep it in here. I just can't decide if I should try get clone run added to the title.

Please give any opinions on things that will make my thread easier to read or better. I am now putting words in between pictures instead of in picture descriptions as they were being cut out and people had to click each pic to get the full story

I will likely just keep this one going otherwise it would only be a flowering journal for the clones lol and although that is the fun part I can leave it here where they were shown in veg. I don't think it will matter much and then I will start a new one for the seeds when I start those

I will likely just keep this one going otherwise it would only be a flowering journal for the clones lol and although that is the fun part I can leave it here where they were shown in veg. I don't think it will matter much and then I will start a new one for the seeds when I start those
You posted while I typing mine. :rofl:

Good idea. No room for another tent?
Well I don't have another and don't want to equip another or pay to run another plus the fluorescent light is over 4 foot long and the little purple led isn't strong enough to do more than a 1x1 tent

I say let this thread ride stoner. But a different thread for the Runtz would be cool :thumb:
I will likely do exactly that

Good idea. No room for another tent?
Nope. This is where I offer my tent free of charge with a light setup and you ask if I’ll be around tomorrow and I say I’m too skinny to be around. Remember? :rofl:

Nope. This is where I offer my tent free of charge with a light setup and you ask if I’ll be around tomorrow and I say I’m too skinny to be around. Remember? :rofl:
Why don't you want the 3x3? that is a perfect clone size

Why don't you want the 3x3? that is a perfect clone size
I would rather keep it but I don’t have the space. Ummm, someone still has some of their shit in the grow room so until that’s moved the 3x3 sits. I’d love to have it up for drying.

I would rather keep it but I don’t have the space. Ummm, someone still has some of their shit in the grow room so until that’s moved the 3x3 sits. I’d love to have it up for drying.
Oh ya it would be good to dry a plant or 2, lol to the shit in your room

Oh ya it would be good to dry a plant or 2, lol to the shit in your room
Yeah it sucks but it’s not my shit and the shit it belongs hoards shit so I’m surround by shit and I don’t even live on a fucking farm :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I had a ladybug on my dab bong lmao

IMG_7200.JPG
IMG_7201.JPG

This up pot was a little bigger, there is like 4.5 inches of dirt under the root ball now

IMG_7193.JPG

It was like this in 3 places around the whole surface of the dirt

IMG_7194.JPG

This plant made me laugh it didn't put out any root tips and was basically the last to do it but overnight it shot like 10 root tips out of 1 hole :rofl: While I have this pic here I will explain why I like these pink pots, they have big holes for drainage and half of them are raised which idk I just like it.

IMG_7195.JPG
IMG_7196.JPG

So now I have 3 spaces lol but this cabinet is only running 2/4 tubes atm so that is 2 bulbs less then up to this morning, more space, less power, being used more efficiently.

IMG_7197.JPG

We will ignore my messy closet if it makes more photo shoots... focus on the plant :rofl:

IMG_7199.JPG

Well it's a good thing you got that belt hanging right there to put a whuppin on that plant if she doesn't grow to your liking.... Hahahahahaha

Well it's a good thing you got that belt hanging right there to put a whuppin on that plant if she doesn't grow to your liking.... Hahahahahaha
Well it's my actual closet like I had to move my winter jacket and some sweaters to make room :rofl: but yes they can look at it and know what happens

well I decided it was just as easy to take one pic as it would be to tell you I am too lazy to take one pic so here is that split stem, you can see it was not a full break as I said. Goodnight

IMG_7203.JPG

Back
Top Bottom