Strawberry Cough? Yes Please! LOS Grown

Bummer about the seeds. Good to see you’re getting your watering worked out though. Can’t wait to see the next update pics! :nomo:
Thanks heavenly, I know it happens to us all, I just had one of those days yesterday. Update coming tonight.
Roll a fatty, and enjoy the rest of your day brother.
Yes my friend, that did it.
Sorry you have a pain in the neck. Mine put me in a rotten mood too.
Feel better soon. :love:
I hope yours is better
Hey SO. Just popped in to see what’s up and Oh My! Looking good in there!
A belated congrats on last month’s MOTM much deserved.
:thumb:
Hey Double D, thanks for looking. She's coming along.

Hey Otter, I hope all is well here brother! Sounds like the big girl is going to putting on one hell of a show!
She grew like a freak. I don't know. Maybe clones grow all funky and full of nodes. She's my first so all I can say is I hope so and I think she might really be a heavy yielder by the number of bud sites she's putting out. :passitleft:

Looking forward to tonight's pics...
She looked awesome on Monday afternoon,and they change so fast at this stage-
This is my favorite time in "plant watching"...every pic you can see just how fast/much they grow-
especially when they're as happy as she is.
She's gonna be a record breaker,SO !

Looking forward to tonight's pics...
She looked awesome on Monday afternoon,and they change so fast at this stage-
This is my favorite time in "plant watching"...every pic you can see just how fast/much they grow-
especially when they're as happy as she is.
She's gonna be a record breaker,SO !
My favorite time too !! Today I've been tucking and plucking leaves. I found a bunch more buds now getting light. Not to many leaves taken. I was trying to move a branch and I can see they're already getting some weight on them. The branch shifted and I had to tie it. I have a lot of string. Here she is. Edit: The date on the pics is wrong! It's 17 days in flower.

Highya SO,

Strawberry Cough is a major bush! Must be plenty of bud sites on her. She'll keep you company this winter! Cheers

My favorite time too !! Today I've been tucking and plucking leaves. I found a bunch more buds now getting light. Not to many leaves taken. I was trying to move a branch and I can see they're already getting some weight on them. The branch shifted and I had to tie it. I have a lot of string. Here she is. Edit: The date on the pics is wrong! It's 17 days in flower.

I had to come over and check out your sc man she is pretty just getting started ill have to stop in and check out the flowers I think this one is going to special good luck bud! :)

Back
Top Bottom