Strawberry Cough? Yes Please! LOS Grown

That's a good one! She has whisker burn from where I have to look in to see and water. I think I'm a 5 gallon mover these days. I almost broke my neck putting her in the tent first day. All else gets an anchor.

A big thumbs up to 5 gallon moving thing, you're not alone. :thumb:

I don't mind a nuzzle. I picked a tunnel of leaves out to peek in. You should see the positions I get in with this neck like it is. Ms Otter laughs her ass off on the regular.
Poor Stone.
I have a bad neck too. I understand. :love:

You always stay so positive. :green_heart:

It's called being stoned! When I did a tour in Korea, they called it happy smoke over there. Great name, I thought. Cheers

Several states have okayed cannabis growing, but not nationally. Nationals don't seem to be involved in policing individual growers (small time, within the confines of state laws). Cheers

Hey @stoneotter ... what a great journal ... I bookmarked it.

Lots of useful information I'll need for later.

I find it amazing just how easy you make it look to get such a perfect looking plant.

I have a Bakerstreet ... and the budlets are stacking up like yours.

One plant I left alone ... and the other I defoliated pretty heavily ... I'm wondering which one will yield better!

Alright ... ttyl

Hey @stoneotter ... what a great journal ... I bookmarked it.

Lots of useful information I'll need for later.

I find it amazing just how easy you make it look to get such a perfect looking plant.

I have a Bakerstreet ... and the budlets are stacking up like yours.

One plant I left alone ... and the other I defoliated pretty heavily ... I'm wondering which one will yield better!

Alright ... ttyl
Thanks for the visit SQl2kGuy, I have to check yours out.

Good morning. Today makes the beginning of week 4 of flower. A third done here! I see buds growing at the same rate or a little better than her mom. There's a lot more of them. This week I saw f gnats lighten up and fruit flies seemingly go away. She looks like she's turning to fall colors on top mostly going light. A few lower leaves are getting their yellow on, not many. So far so good this week. Buds are growing nicely and her scent is just divine. Starting to frost up some too. Here she is.

Good morning. Today makes the beginning of week 4 of flower. A third done here! I see buds growing at the same rate or a little better than her mom. There's a lot more of them. This week I saw f gnats lighten up and fruit flies seemingly go away. She looks like she's turning to fall colors on top mostly going light. A few lower leaves are getting their yellow on, not many. So far so good this week. Buds are growing nicely and her scent is just divine. Starting to frost up some too. Here she is.

Nice and healthy looking.

Back
Top Bottom