Strawberry Cough? Yes Please! LOS Grown

Congratulations SO, you totally deserve the win.
What kind of diy light's are you using and where did you buy the kit?

Yeah, congratulations on your new setup! It's always real fun to grow again after upgrades! Keeps things exciting. Glad you got the upgrade! Btw, your strawberry cough is looking very delicious. Cheers

Congratulations SO, you totally deserve the win.
What kind of diy light's are you using and where did you buy the kit?
Thanks John, I got them on craigs list from a guy who makes them. They have 4 big cobs each for a 2 x 4 coverage. I don't know light stuff much. Oddly enough, Mars Hydro sells A better light for less $ than that guy. Funny I'm not just saying that. I paid more for my DIY Type lights than todays MH prices.

Yeah, congratulations on your new setup! It's always real fun to grow again after upgrades! Keeps things exciting. Glad you got the upgrade! Btw, your strawberry cough is looking very delicious. Cheers
Thanks a lot Bode! I can't wait to see what this new rig can do. The Strawberry cough is starting to smell better every time I open the tent now. Yes to delish.

Thanks John, I got them on craigs list from a guy who makes them. They have 4 big cobs each for a 2 x 4 coverage. I don't know light stuff much. Oddly enough, Mars Hydro sells A better light for less $ than that guy. Funny I'm not just saying that. I paid more for my DIY Type lights than todays MH prices.

Okay thanks for letting me know.

Strawberry Cough is clicking along today. I changed the water schedule this cycle to get a bit more top water on her. It goes: Full water, off, 1 gal, 1 gal, full water. that make a four day full water cycle. The forth day she took 3 3/4 gallons. That's a 1/4 gal drop in volume from letting her go without for the day before. I'll see of it holds or hopefully goes up again. She's drinking 16 gallons in 8 days at this rate. We'll see if this is her groove in one cycle I think.
The smell is just like her mom tastes right now. Yummy! Here she is. Happy Sunday

Hi Stone,

Been a while since I stopped by, but all caught up now! That is one enormous plant you have thriving there. Congrats on cracking the watering schedule. Looking forward to seeing her come into her own during flower. Nice!!

She just gets prettier and prettier....

Hi Stone,

Been a while since I stopped by, but all caught up now! That is one enormous plant you have thriving there. Congrats on cracking the watering schedule. Looking forward to seeing her come into her own during flower. Nice!!
Thanks Bard, so far the secret is to be fluid in my thoughts! She's a horse of a different color.

Back
Top Bottom