Strawberry Cough? Yes Please! LOS Grown

I'm looking forward to the sweet scent of trichomes blooming. Today is day 14 from flip. (pics later) Mom had first frost on day 17 so won't be long before I'm smelling the sweet smell of her deliciousness. Funny how different these run. I've grown plants that frosted in 4 days from flip. The last bunch of different cultivars frosted within days of each other. Go figure. Nary a crystal on her today.

So here's the pics. I love her. I started the light watering on the second day today and will continue in a rhythm. Great advice today. She's going to be roaring when her trichomes come in in 3 days. Hehe let's see if biology is that close. Anyway here she is.

Highya SO,

She's beautiful! Many, many bud sites! Here's hoping she continues to harvest like that! Cheers

Holy bush batman! She is THICK!
One more week of thickening to go too! Now for some swell soon.
Highya SO,

She's beautiful! Many, many bud sites! Here's hoping she continues to harvest like that! Cheers
Thanks, I think so too. With the coaching I'm getting I'm guessing she's on solid track. Haha, already I'm dreaming of how fat her colas and nugs will be. Your outdoor girls must be flowering now. How are they doing?

Highya SO,

My girls are looking very pretty.Two Debo Skunk are flowering nicely (indica). Look they'll yeuild a nice stash. My two Mobsta's are swelling at their bud sites. No pistils yet, though (sativa). But they're all on track for a good harvest. Thanks for asking! Cheers

:bravo: She is looking amazing brother.

I looked in on her tonight and found a more eager to grow plant than I left this morning. I swear(sometimes I embellish)her little buds doubled in size through the day. She stands tall everywhere in the tent. The new watering schedule goes:
Full water, skip a day, one gallon over top, skip a day, Full water.
So she gets full water every 5 days vs2. Hopefully this is a good formula to dry the bottom root zone out for a while and keep the top wet enough.. Tomorrow makes one cycle and she looks fine tonight! I'm going to water early. I'm a recovering serial underwaterer finding balance in this grow. :eek: Learning new simple tricks like this really floats my boat. Second cycle could be different so I'm watching close.

Good Morning all,
One new water cycle complete. 4 gallons in before runoff. More like it. The wet/dry cycle improved this week! I may have been able to have waited another day but I felt insecure to go there. She looked good when I unzipped the tent to water, I don't want to see this one wilt now. Wait until the buds show up in pics, there's a kazillion of them. :ciao: Oh yea, I smell freshness in the tent today and found the tiniest bits of trichomes beginning to spread! Woop! Woop!

Nice job SO. Don't you love it when you learn something big as that, getting closer to the holy grail stash!! I sure do. Love the rain, but the humidity is way too high. I haven't seen any budrot yet, as it's early. My no 1 lady has some nice looking buds already, and I keep looking. So far no botrytis. <smiley face> I'll see if I can get a couple pics real soon.
How about another pic of your strawberry lady? Cheers

Nice job SO. Don't you love it when you learn something big as that, getting closer to the holy grail stash!! I sure do. Love the rain, but the humidity is way too high. I haven't seen any budrot yet, as it's early. My no 1 lady has some nice looking buds already, and I keep looking. So far no botrytis. <smiley face> I'll see if I can get a couple pics real soon.
How about another pic of your strawberry lady? Cheers
Thanks Bode It's the holy grail is right! Love to see your beauties. My guess is with you're newly gained Korean farming techniques, they will keep for you. You'll have a good advantage on it anyway.

I get frustrated buying seeds every time I do it. I spent 45 minutes today picking seeds and attempting to check out. No seeds were bought today. Every time I hit check out it said out of stock. One item at a time! The whole order. It's one of the better sellers too so it sucks. They have, on occasion, maybe, what I want, dam them! My necks out today so I'm grumpy to begin with. Carry on.

I feel you on the out of stock situation... We do not have many reputable seedbanks here in South Africa - and the few that we do have are horrible at stock control. All they need to do is keep stock, stocked up - but they all fail to do that here. I have had my eyes on a couple strains that i have been struggling to pick up for quite some time this side, it is frustrating. I feel your pain! Roll a fatty, and enjoy the rest of your day brother. I hope that lil big strawberry is doing well today!

Back
Top Bottom