Strawberry Cough? Yes Please! LOS Grown

Highya SO,

She's a looker! Love those dainty sativa leaves. She's also showing pistils already after just a week. Seems like you have her dialed in now! Great job! Cheers

Fantastic! I am sure this one is going to be a winner :).

:nervous-guy: I'm on the rail watching this beauty.

Looking good I'm with InTheShed on this one stoneotter

Yep, she's going to be memorable!
She looks great from the side,but that top shot shows how big she really is...
and she's just gettin' started...

Wow brother she's a monster. Real good job on getting her to where she is now! I'm so excited to see her flowers. :high-five:

Well, she's looking pretty darn good and seems to be less trouble this time around.

Glad she's challenging you and you are staying on top. Hope she isn't giving you too much anxiety. I know what that's like all too well. :eye-roll:
She is challenging me. Good thing it's not too big of one! I had her mom defoliated once by now fearing death to the whole tent. The challenge was simply to keep her roots wet, and no changes. She's different but today is on track. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Big juicy buds with any luck. 2 more stretch weeks to go then it's really time to get all lusty on her. Just cat piss and now skunk smells so far.:love::peace:

Woooh she’s looking good brother! Can’t wait for some big old buds to be all over her well done!
I love that kind of talk Dutch! Me too! Even though I grew her mom, I scrogged her. This topped only and lst for flat top should give very different size/shape bud. Soil's LOS now too. Everything is different so I'm psyched out of my mind for this one.

What a surprise today when a friend texted to say he'd be right over to give me something. I don't ever remember anyone saying that to me and found it interesting. Talking with Ms O we came up with some things it might be. Old photos from ancient times I thought maybe. He walked up the stairs beaming from ear to ear and handed me this power grinder! Said he found 3 on ebay so cheap he had to buy them. One for him, my BIL, and myself. Right out of the blue! It's huge and ground the bud I rolled that bone with. Hurray for good things! He's actually Ms O's pal from childhood so I almost fell over when I got the text. Look at this thing. If someone has hand trouble something like this could help. I didn't know any were proven yet. I'm going to give this one a go. Fluffy grind.

She's a bigun for sure. I don't find her exceptional to look at so that's good! :) Do you remember "The Red Green Show"? At the end of some shows Red would say "and if the ladies don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." PBS in it's day at it's best imo! Well that's how this plant reflects to me, pretty handy.
I absolutely loved the Red Green show growing up! I watched it as many nights a week as I could. I have told a few people about the episode where he rigs up a car so that he can drive it from the seat in the trunk going in reverse. For some reason that episode always stood out for some reason.

I absolutely loved the Red Green show growing up! I watched it as many nights a week as I could. I have told a few people about the episode where he rigs up a car so that he can drive it from the seat in the trunk going in reverse. For some reason that episode always stood out for some reason.
Lot of duct tape in that one! That was the best show.

Back
Top Bottom