Sweet Yet Haunted Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative

Highya SO,

Wow, look at that biomass in such a short lady with long arms!! Very pretty and vibrant leaves means she's very happy!! As are you!! Hope your party is much fun and get to see more relatives again. Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Wow, look at that biomass in such a short lady with long arms!! Very pretty and vibrant leaves means she's very happy!! As are you!! Hope your party is much fun and get to see more relatives again. Happy Smokin'
Thanks Bode! She's coming along now! We had a great time with family! It's layback day today and we like it! Smokin happily!
The middle is really filling in quickly!
Hey Shed, I put the pedal to the floor by turning the light up! It's too cool to grow these babies!

THE END OF VEG IS NEAR, LONG VEG THE QUEEN! UPDATE

Good day to you all today! This beauty is filling the pot and it's time for this last pinning down, and to let colas begin to move up and take shape!

I found her looking like this.

Then I gave her one last Carcass sticking™ turning her a little mad at me.

That won't last, she's good at cheering up! I don't know how many middle shoots I'll be saving, we'll look as time goes on. Maybe some, maybe none.

David Lawrence Iverson has been driven off his place on the pot, He'll have to yell DLI Hints from the floor.

It's time to let those colas grow up!

THE END OF VEG IS NEAR, LONG VEG THE QUEEN! UPDATE

Good day to you all today! This beauty is filling the pot and it's time for this last pinning down, and to let colas begin to move up and take shape!

I found her looking like this.

Then I gave her one last Carcass sticking™ turning her a little mad at me.

That won't last, she's good at cheering up! I don't know how many middle shoots I'll be saving, we'll look as time goes on. Maybe some, maybe none.

David Lawrence Iverson has been driven off his place on the pot, He'll have to yell DLI Hints from the floor.

It's time to let those colas grow up!
Cheers @StoneOtter, that's a pretty brutal workout. But it looks great 👍

I Like the way she is growing ,, are there instructions for this technic ? You know when to do what ? The journal is very good just can't keep up .
Light Addict was the first person I noticed doing this and he made a guide! I would have done better to have re read it for this grow! He makes it look easy!

Damn, looking good in there SO :yummy:

Wish I did! Growing from memory isn't always the best over here. :D
It's called muscle memory, of course after setting on my ass for so long, they can't remember either :rofl:

MOVIN ON UPDATE

Hey all, this purple Ghost Candy is looking so healthy! She's going slowly but not skipping meals! I can see the color green I like in her! Hope it lasts! Who knows when flip will be for this one? I don't! If I had to guess I'd go with at least a week. I'm starting to level the level canopy now. Moving her branches to the outer perimeter of the pot as time rolls on.

@SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy

BOO!

Back
Top Bottom