SweetSue's Perpetual 2.0 - The Transition To Doc Bud's HBB Kit

Do you smoke now? Is this an attempt to eliminate cigarettes or a precautionary move? If it's the latter, ask yourself why you'd want to train yourself to enjoy that hand to mouth obsession so many of our friends can't stop?
Well the reason why I actually do it is because chocolate flavoured smoke! without nicotine! so I wanted to try that but I hope there actually is no harm in that but I don't really know that for sure. if there is a big risk then I just don't smoke it myself anymore and do something else with it. I do want to make my own cannabis e-liquid though. So do you know if e-liquid with no nicotine is still a harm?

My little first plants!

Well the reason why I actually do it is because chocolate flavoured smoke! without nicotine! so I wanted to try that but I hope there actually is no harm in that but I don't really know that for sure. if there is a big risk then I just don't smoke it myself anymore and do something else with it. I do want to make my own cannabis e-liquid though. So do you know if e-liquid with no nicotine is still a harm?

My little first plants!

I'd like to believe that they tested the E-liquids before they hit the market, so I'd expect there's no harm in the ones without nicotine. You'll appreciate the e-cannabis adaptation. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'd like to believe that they tested the E-liquids before they hit the market, so I'd expect there's no harm in the ones without nicotine. You'll appreciate the e-cannabis adaptation. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Well the site where I ordered the from actually put all their ingredients in the E-liquid in the discription and you can also mix your own e-liquid so you can choose between different percentages of aroma and if you want to use PG or VG. I chose VG and that stands for vegetaran glycerine so I thought well that sounds good. Amd then with no nicotine so I think it's safe to say that it is safe! Which is nice. But yeah home made cannabis e-liquid! I'm pretty excited about that!

My little first plants!

I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better.

Thank you MrGreene. I'm starting to run out of steam, but I feel assured I'll be able to sleep tonight.

In the meantime I had some fun

Jarring It Up!

She came in at a clean ounce and a half. The big jar was an even ounce. Considering the mites I had to save her from I'm pleased with the take.

IMG_47159.JPG

IMG_471611.JPG

The cupboard is filled almost exclusively with Carnival. :slide:

IMG_471710.JPG

A good day in the end. :battingeyelashes: :love: Time to rest.

Nice harvest! Hope the antibiotics kick the infection's butt and you get to feeling better Sue!:hug: That is hilarious about the medics asking if you could have had a bad batch. They hear that you use cannabis and try to shape the diagnosis around it. At least eventually they got it figured, doctor'n has gotta be a tough job. There is so much amazing information to learn on 420 it is easy to find a seat in the back of the class and take some notes from the greatest grow teacher in the world. :nomo: I am a medical patient and grow a couple of tents to keep myself and loved ones supplied. I love looking at journals maybe it's about time I start contributing a little more.

I love to mix. Right now, it's Crit+ and UD. I often mix whatever I have on hand.

To which the big guy looks a bit surprised and asks "Was this your first time doing marajuana? Is it possible you got a bad batch?"

Really.... from a medical professional. A bad batch.... Idiot. How has this programming made it way into our scientific/medical thought processes?!?!

I love to mix. Right now, it's Crit+ and UD. I often mix whatever I have on hand.

To which the big guy looks a bit surprised and asks "Was this your first time doing marajuana? Is it possible you got a bad batch?"

Really.... from a medical professional. A bad batch.... Idiot. How has this programming made it way into our scientific/medical thought processes?!?!

I made it through the Paraquat spray years, and never had a problem with heroin water soaked Thai Stick, but when Crystal Meth laced weed showed up in a baggie in the early 80s, I stopped smoking marijuana for more than a decade.

Laced with something is 'a bad batch.'

I made it through the Paraquat spray years,and never had a problem with heroin water soaked Thai Stick, but when Crystal Meth laced weed showed up in a baggie in the early 80s, I stopped smoking marijuana for more than a decade.

Laced with something is 'a bad batch.'

I made it through the Paraquat spray years,
Me too,. . . . pretty sure that is what has made my lungs a mess to this day.

Crystal Meth laced weed showed up in a baggie in the early 80s

I will never know for sure what it was but me and my buddy were pretty sure it was pcp.
do not think i ever saw crystal mixed in. I was never aware of seeing crystal until late 80s even. I may have just not been aware of what it was. I didn't ask questions most times back then.

Glad you are feeling a bit better Sue.

Cheers.

Thanks Ditch. :hug: :love: I tossed and turned all night, but finally got at least four hours straight, or at least that's what it feels like, but thank God for sleep. You don't consider the pressure until you lay down. I'm much better today from a pain perspective, and the swelling is..... Nope, still the same as last night.

Slow, but steady improvement and excellent state of mind. I think I'll pull through this mess. I think I learned my lesson about my reaccuring sugar addiction this time. Good Lord, I'd hope to never go through something like this again. :laughtwo:

Nice harvest! Hope the antibiotics kick the infection's butt and you get to feeling better Sue!:hug: That is hilarious about the medics asking if you could have had a bad batch. They hear that you use cannabis and try to shape the diagnosis around it. At least eventually they got it figured, doctor'n has gotta be a tough job. There is so much amazing information to learn on 420 it is easy to find a seat in the back of the class and take some notes from the greatest grow teacher in the world. :nomo: I am a medical patient and grow a couple of tents to keep myself and loved ones supplied. I love looking at journals maybe it's about time I start contributing a little more.

Well :welcome: NAZZ. I see you're relatively new to the community, or was that just minimal posting I caught? Regardless, you're more than welcome to jump in and contribute to the conversation. I look forward to getting to know you better. I don't know if I can accept the title of best grow teacher, but I certainly have fun doing it. If anybody's learning as we go I'm that much happier.

Look at all that Carnival! It's a good feeling knowing you have meds for months at a time isn't it?
.Glad you are better my sweet sweet friend.
.:hug::hug::hug:

I may have enough to devote some to the oil reserves. I'm considering taking a couple ounces and making some of the ND SAP oil anyway. It takes months to decarb, and if I run out of Carnival I'll always have more DDA around to get me through. I have another Carnival planted, just not up yet. I wish I could grow like you do. I wouldn't have to run so fast to get ahead of myself if I pulled more than 2 ounces a plant.

This year, I do better than that. :straightface:

I'll have to make the UD a priority. I'd like to try a mix with one of the CBD strains.

In all fairness, the gentleman DID profess a desire to see cannabis legalized across the board. I'm sure they're not yet comfortable with the idea that their grandparents may be getting higher than they are. :laughtwo:

I will never know for sure what it was but me and my buddy were pretty sure it was pcp.
do not think i ever saw crystal mixed in. I was never aware of seeing crystal until late 80s even. I may have just not been aware of what it was. I didn't ask questions most times back then.

None of us asked questions. You handed over the money and got the hell out. Even when it was a friend you were transacting with you still wanted to get home, safe. Geez.... we really lived that. Oh the times, they are changing. :slide:

Good day everyone. :love:

Hard to believe it's 2:30 and I'm finally making it to my own yard. :laughtwo: As noted, I'm recovering slowly but surely. Can't open my jaw wide enough for a decent bite, making eating a challenge. When I'm done here I'll do scrambled eggs. Chewing isn't a problem. Opening the jaw is the problem. You would not believe how rediculously swollen my face was.

I've been making the rounds, finally catching up on all the seed vouchers from the prize packages. I think I've tracked them all down now. Gorilla Seeds is sending me CBD Shark Shock. :woohoo: You know, it's sometimes a little overwhelming how delicious life became with all these prizes, most of which get sent off to someone else, just expanding the joy.

*contented sigh*

I even heard from Kyle at Advanced about my panel. It'll be ready for shippment any day. The really good news is that they had to hold off my shippment because they were so busy with sales. That made me smile.

Get out there and spread that joy around. The returns are astronomical. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I have to break them into tiny pieces to get them into the mouth, but I was able to go back on brownies today. :yahoo:

You will grow big ones like I do, Sue. You are dedicated to HB now so we won't have to worry about bugs. If you can just be patient and veg that beautiful Carnival out for almost 2 months along with some form of training. I prefer Supercropping (Shout out to my boy Duggs). As long as you follow the instructions after that, You're home free. Carnival flowers for almost 2 months so you're looking at a 4 month adventure for a biggun. You've got this Sue

PCP was what it was laced with. I assume. Never wanted to try PCP. Some people I know sought out the mix.
I try to adjust the settings on my way back machine, but sometimes it's fuzzy :)

Canyon.... She's a beauty. Wow! I'm surrounded by people who grow circles around me. Lol! It has to be the joy that draws you in. I certainly offer little in the expert growing aspects. Thankfully, I'm ok with that. :laughtwo:

You will grow big ones like I do, Sue. You are dedicated to HB now so we won't have to worry about bugs. If you can just be patient and veg that beautiful Carnival out for almost 2 months along with some form of training. I prefer Supercropping (Shout out to my boy Duggs). As long as you follow the instructions after that, You're home free. Carnival flowers for almost 2 months so you're looking at a 4 month adventure for a biggun. You've got this Sue

Baby, I love the faith you have in my ability to get it right. I'll be following instructions, or doing my best to do so. I hope to finally get a big Carnival through the full term. So far every one I've grown came down early. I have more seeds coming. I have no intention of quitting the strain and every intention of pulling at least six ounces off one. :straightface: That's my determined face. Lol!

Oh yeah, and I top the shit out of my plants. Just an fyi

I'll have to review your journal and see how often you did that.

PCP was what it was laced with. I assume. Never wanted to try PCP. Some people I know sought out the mix.
I try to adjust the settings on my way back machine, but sometimes it's fuzzy :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was fortunate enough to never get a bad batch...there was that night of 3 lt gravity bongs though after taking ginsing like candy to get through a 16h shift.....no bueno O.O

No bueno indeed. The things we did in our youth...... Our children should be really thankful that we were as resilient as we turned out to be. When I consider the chances I took in life and lived to talk about it.....

Back
Top Bottom