SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

IMG_824811.JPG

I'm trying to imagine your filing cabinet... growing fast I bet.

:laughtwo: At the moment it's simply a stack of cards on my table, but I keep thinking it might be fun to make one for every plant I harvested and get them in chronological order. Makes the organizational geek inside me go a little nuts contemplating all that paperwork. Lol!

I could only imagine what that file cabinet's size is? Just a drive-by.. Looking great Sue..

GL and Keepem Green

I've only been at this for three years Woody. The numbers are surprising, come to think of it. :laughtwo: Have a wonderful evening. :ciao:

:popcorn:
Gmorning Sue
:passitleft:

Evening Stage. Thanks :passitleft:

It was a long, lovely day that included two walks along the river to take the fullest advantage of the excellent weather. Now I'm just tired. Lol! Thankfully I have some of J's Lemon Haze to get me through the evening and a good canna cream to take away the aches around the edges.

Hello Sweet lady. Looking good.

Hello sweet talker. Thank you. :battingeyelashes: :love: I get around a lot and sometimes I forget meeting someone, but I think I'd remember that username. :laughtwo: Welcome to arguably the happiest journal on the site. Glad to have you with us. :hug:

I take it from the username that you've had some type of run-in with cancer. I would hope that your presence on a site that advocates alternative solutions means you agree with our belief in the healing potential of this plant we obsessively grow.

You timed your arrival well. :cheesygrinsmiley: Yes, I realize I'm hours late....... indulge me. It's time for the show to begin. :slide:

Good evening everyone :love:

I've been off playing with the universe along the river today. The call was irresistible both times. Lol! I did manage to get drenches done and lots of pretty pictures to show off my charges. Shall we? :battingeyelashes:

Weekly Update: Clone Cuttings and Vegging Girls - Friday, January 26, 2018

The Black DOG cutting isn't responding to my attempts to save it. I don't think this one's meant to be.

IMG_82815.JPG

The casual cuttings are just taking their time, which was the plan from the beginning. A couple roots starting. Nothing to get excited about yet.

IMG_82823.JPG

The veg shelf is bouncing back from my ongoing rampage with clippers. Lol!

IMG_83396.JPG

Candy Cane 4 (Day 29) The Energy drench she got today will help her get going on those leaves that're finally coming out to play.

IMG_83407.JPG

Another node or so and she'll be ready to top. Maybe she'll be easier to control in soil. :laughtwo: I've learned a thing or two about training since my last soil Candy Cane.

IMG_83416.JPG

CBD Critical Cure 3 (Day 54) Today was drench day pretty much all around, and this girl got plain water. Her new growth is starting to become more aggressive. Time to bush her out.

IMG_83447.JPG

IMG_83455.JPG

IMG_83464.JPG

Devil's Carnival 1.3 (Day 33) Also the recipient of a plain water drench. I've been keeping her pinned down as much as possible to let the center growth get a good start. She's not gonna stand for the small pot much longer. At the very least I need to let the tips go verticle and then work from there. I haven't yet seen the final structure she'll become. Each one presents its own special twist. :battingeyelashes:

IMG_83477.JPG

IMG_83484.JPG

The solo cup girls are starting to come back. They're both getting 8 ml Parts A & B with 4 ml of Energy per gallon of water used.

Devil's Carnival 1.6 (Day 16) Watch her surprise the hell out of us. Lol!

IMG_83493.JPG

Devil's Carnival 1.5 (Day 25) She's starting into the Frankenplant stage. :laughtwo:

IMG_83503.JPG

CBD Critical Cure 2.8 (Day 15) She gets fed with the solo cup girls, and I think I'll keep them on the same schedule. It certainly makes it easier to mix nutrients when three are at the same level.

IMG_83596.JPG
IMG_83607.JPG

Devil's Carnival 1.4 (Day 26) Another reciepient of a plain water drench. She's scheduled to go home with Jgrow tomorrow after our little gathering. She's rarin' to go.

IMG_83525.JPG

Jamaican 1.2 (Day 4) She's at the same 8ml + 4 ml that her shelf mate hempies are enjoying. This morning she got placed just inside 24" from the quantum boards. So far, so good. All indicators are she's got decent roots going.

IMG_83617.JPG

IMG_83626.JPG

Red Diesel (Day 77) Three days ago she had a TransWater drench. She's not happy in that small pot, and I'm not ready to upcan her and get her ready to flip. I started the day trimming her way back. While out on my second walk I decided to clip her back even more drastically and let her start anew. The next time you see her she'll be much smaller than she is here.

IMG_82806.JPG

On to the only veg girl in a tent.

Carnival 4.6 (Day 75) She hasn't had a drink since the 12th, and she still has plenty hydration in the pot.

IMG_83005.JPG

The humidifier got away from me yesterday. :laughtwo:

IMG_83027.JPG

The new glasses I got aren't going to be much good for taking pictures. My Method Sevens are going to another member who needs them more than I do. This new pair actually works better for me, since they fit over my glasses, but I didn't consider until they were already here that they'd be problamatic for picture-taking. Until I can replace them with a pair more adaptive to photography I'll pull the girls out for their weekly strut.

She's filled the space. Time to turn her loose and let her go verticle.

IMG_83073.JPG

I clipped off all the leaders yesterday.

IMG_83084.JPG

Center growth is beginning to get the memo.

IMG_83094.JPG

Do you see the potential I do? I can feel Cajun smiling. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_83106.JPG

IMG_83125.JPG

IMG_83114.JPG

Next up, the flowering girls. :ciao:

Weekly Update: Flowering Girls - Friday, January 26, 2018

Jamaican 1.1 (Day 97, flip + 21)

IMG_83016.JPG

IMG_82879.JPG

The girl is huge! :laughtwo: I carried her in here and it smelled like I'd just sliced open a fresh mango. Mmmmm.... I let her dry out by mistake yesterday and she took it out on her leaves. I pulled all the yellow ones before I took pictures. :battingeyelashes:

IMG_83144.JPG

That spiderwebbing support will require a little adjustment as she puts on weight.

IMG_83166.JPG

IMG_83174.JPG

IMG_83183.JPG

IMG_83204.JPG

IMG_83213.JPG

IMG_83226.JPG

I'm keeping only what's producing. All extraneous budding is pulled immediately. I haven't been as ruthless as I could be, but it's progressing according to plan, so no complaints here.

IMG_83237.JPG

Chemdawg (Day 88, flip + 41) She's down to 14 ml Parts A & B with 4 ml of Bulk per gallon of water used. Yes I did fry the hell out of those leaves. :straightface:

IMG_82898.JPG

She doesn't seem to be holding that against me though.

IMG_82908.JPG

IMG_82917.JPG

IMG_82927.JPG

IMG_82946.JPG

IMG_82957.JPG

IMG_82985.JPG

Malawi 1.2 (Day 88, flip + 32) She's at the peak of bloom nutes, 16 ml Parts A & B with 8 ml of Bulk per gallon of water used, and she's not skipping a beat. Lol!

IMG_83344.JPG

IMG_83354.JPG

IMG_83365.JPG

Just starting to set trichomes and develop any essential oils.

IMG_83374.JPG

She is an interesting one to grow.

IMG_83385.JPG

Last, but not at all least, the oldest among them.

CBD Critical Cure 2.7 (Day 108, flip + 48) This week she's drinking 12 ml of Parts A & B, no Bulk. Next week begins her flush. Pretty amazing for such a small pot, in my opinion. As I sit here typing next to the bathroom door the smell of her blossoms is wafting under the door, driving me to distraction. :laughtwo:

IMG_83259.JPG

The daughter likes to look in every day to once again be impressed with the sheer bulk of her. She's big, I'll give her that. Lol! I added another tiedown of the pot to the crates after I took these pictures. Now she's completely stable.

IMG_832611.JPG

IMG_83287.JPG

Mine don't grow fluffy flowers. Those are dense buds. We've had some minor run-ins with the CFLs. :oops:

IMG_83299.JPG

IMG_83307.JPG

IMG_83316.JPG

IMG_83328.JPG

IMG_83333.JPG

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the end of the weekly nickle tour. I thank you for stopping and sharing in the joy. Now get out there and spread it throughout the rest of your day. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm hungry. Time to feed the cultivator. I'll catch up with you later. Enjoy the garden. :ciao:

Sue, your story about the birds chirping 42 minutes before sunrise is one of the most profound concepts I have heard in a long time....I am a trained horticulturalist and why haven't I heard this.....I am also a Master Gardener....they at least alluded to the trees communicating with each other but WTF.....nature continues to astound me in the most glorious way.....

Doc Bud always recommends drenches while the birds chirp in the early morning and I never knew why.....not sure he does either, but thanks for the great tip....:thanks:

Three days in a row I've started out to watch the Green Flower Media class on opioid withdrawal using cannabis and three days in a row I've found myself getting ready to start watching to realize it's after midnight. :laughtwo: That's not a class I want to watch and then go to bed. Lol! Maybe tomorrow will be more cooperative.

I stole your post about the birds to share with another group. Galactic Hitchhikers on facebook. It's a fan group for the late Douglas Adams writer of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" in the book the answer to life the universe and everything is 42. Intersting that it's also the first two numbers in 420

How crazy is it to grow the way I do and realize I'm feeling odd because it's been over six hours since my last dose in any form. Lazy stoner my ass. :laughtwo:

Now...... What to smoke? :hmmmm:

:laughtwo: At the moment it's simply a stack of cards on my table, but I keep thinking it might be fun to make one for every plant I harvested and get them in chronological order. Makes the organizational geek inside me go a little nuts contemplating all that paperwork. Lol!

Stick them all up on a bare wall. Sue's grow wall.... yup, Tead likes the idea.

Sue, your story about the birds chirping 42 minutes before sunrise is one of the most profound concepts I have heard in a long time....I am a trained horticulturalist and why haven't I heard this.....I am also a Master Gardener....they at least alluded to the trees communicating with each other but WTF.....nature continues to astound me in the most glorious way.....

Doc Bud always recommends drenches while the birds chirp in the early morning and I never knew why.....not sure he does either, but thanks for the great tip....:thanks:

This is a must read for you you Shawnee and Sue....heck...all of us. I just bought it and am only in a couple of chapters. "Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge, and the Teachings of Plants" by Robin Wall Kimmerer. She is an unbelievable story teller. A botanist and part of the Potawatomi Nation. She weaves plant science, with history, and her heritage. She speaks of our symbiotic relationship with plants and animals with such moving grace. Check you local library for it. They may have it.

This is a must read for you you Shawnee and Sue....heck...all of us. I just bought it and am only in a couple of chapters. "Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge, and the Teachings of Plants" by Robin Wall Kimmerer. She is an unbelievable story teller. A botanist and part of the Potawatomi Nation. She weaves plant science, with history, and her heritage. She speaks of our symbiotic relationship with plants and animals with such moving grace. Check you local library for it. They may have it.

Hi LadyGaea,

I listened to that audiobook while on a long bus trip recently (not a commercial bus thank God!), and her writing is most excellent and highly recommended. Part of my takeaway is that life is both ordinary and extraordinary in a plethora of ways simultaneously. Much more too, but I'll not dig too deep since I'm not under the influence right now! An excellent share Ladygaea!

Sue,
Great nickel tour as usual, I think your Carnival 4.6 will be a monster plant. After doing this for quite a while, you get to know the look of a real winner way before Flower time starts, and she looks like a champ in the making. So glad your daughter could enjoy an outing in public like theater. My nephew has severe social anxiety problems too, and now that he's old enough, I've been guiding my brother concerning vaping various high CBD strains for his sons condition. My Bro was anti MJ most of his life, lumped it into one of the "problems" of society for so long, but he changed when he accepted the reality that I have been using it almost continously since I'm 12 years old, over 50 years. He holds me on some pedestal (wrongly ... I'm as flawed as any other human being) as I've been moderately successful navigating life, and he finally accepted that it's not the evil thing it's has been categorized along side of ... coke, heroin, meth and the other dangerous chemicals. He the drank the Federal koolaid in the 70's.

My nephew has improved with high CBD vaping, and can now go out and enjoy a concert or show on occasion. Last time I played in NO, I had him back stage and he was able to meet strangers, talk about things that interested him to them, and even let me bring him on stage for a tune (behind the drummer with a tambourine, but hell, he was standing in front of at least 1500 strangers), feeling naked and exposed, and he ended up enjoying it. It did wear him out though, it was still work for him to accomplish, he cried when we closed and the experience was over. Freaking awesome considering the Pharma hell he went through for years as a teen. BUT vaping allowed him to develop enough courage to cross a line my family thought impossible. What person with any sense couldn't call that medicine? NONE

Enjoy those outings with your daughter, they are special and the stuff you can't beg, borrow or steal!

:circle-of-love:

Peace
Keith

I stole your post about the birds to share with another group. Galactic Hitchhikers on facebook. It's a fan group for the late Douglas Adams writer of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" in the book the answer to life the universe and everything is 42. Intersting that it's also the first two numbers in 420

That is interesting. :laughtwo: I missed that entirely, all this time. Lol!

Stick them all up on a bare wall. Sue's grow wall.... yup, Tead likes the idea.

I liked that idea too. :cheesygrinsmiley: I happen to have a wall coated with magnetic paint. Lol!
IMG_83703.JPG

It's a start. :battingeyelashes:

IMG_83695.JPG

Sounds intriguing. I'll track it down, and thank you so much for recommending it. :hug: I still have a braid of sweetgrass that my dear friend bought for me to purify my home one year, but I decided I didn't need purification, so I kept it around to enjoy as aromatic art.

Good afternoon everyone :love:

I'm waiting on company as I type this. Hash Hound and Jgrow are stopping for a brief visit before I go out walking with a friend. Getting to socialize with members has to be one of the best rewards of being affiliated with this site. We always have a delightful time and it's always over too soon.

Just looked at the local weather report. There's a 90% chance of rain by 4 PM. That walk may be cancelled. :battingeyelashes:

Let me get back to trying to understand where this grow is headed. Lol! You all have a wonderful Saturday. I be back later, after I'm done visiting. :ciao:

Hi LadyGaea,

I listened to that audiobook while on a long bus trip recently (not a commercial bus thank God!), and her writing is most excellent and highly recommended. Part of my takeaway is that life is both ordinary and extraordinary in a plethora of ways simultaneously. Much more too, but I'll not dig too deep since I'm not under the influence right now! An excellent share Ladygaea!

Sue,
Great nickel tour as usual, I think your Carnival 4.6 will be a monster plant. After doing this for quite a while, you get to know the look of a real winner way before Flower time starts, and she looks like a champ in the making. So glad your daughter could enjoy an outing in public like theater. My nephew has severe social anxiety problems too, and now that he's old enough, I've been guiding my brother concerning vaping various high CBD strains for his sons condition. My Bro was anti MJ most of his life, lumped it into one of the "problems" of society for so long, but he changed when he accepted the reality that I have been using it almost continously since I'm 12 years old, over 50 years. He holds me on some pedestal (wrongly ... I'm as flawed as any other human being) as I've been moderately successful navigating life, and he finally accepted that it's not the evil thing it's has been categorized along side of ... coke, heroin, meth and the other dangerous chemicals. He the drank the Federal koolaid in the 70's.

My nephew has improved with high CBD vaping, and can now go out and enjoy a concert or show on occasion. Last time I played in NO, I had him back stage and he was able to meet strangers, talk about things that interested him to them, and even let me bring him on stage for a tune (behind the drummer with a tambourine, but hell, he was standing in front of at least 1500 strangers), feeling naked and exposed, and he ended up enjoying it. It did wear him out though, it was still work for him to accomplish, he cried when we closed and the experience was over. Freaking awesome considering the Pharma hell he went through for years as a teen. BUT vaping allowed him to develop enough courage to cross a line my family thought impossible. What person with any sense couldn't call that medicine? NONE

Enjoy those outings with your daughter, they are special and the stuff you can't beg, borrow or steal!

:circle-of-love:

Peace
Keith

As the mother of a child with severe anxiety, that story moved me to tears. I can't fully express the joy of sitting next to my daughter, who spent her life avoiding even the most casual physical contact with others, crammed into those theater seats up against strangers with no thought to the invasion of her safe space.

She spent 35 years of her life in overwhelming fear of absolutely everything. That was her first Broadway production. Until now it was a longing she never expected to have fulfilled. Now she's checking out the schedules for upcoming events. :laughtwo:

The cat's out of the bag. Cannabis will make a positive difference in anyone's life, in one way or another. We can't forget or be confused any more. We call this social evolution. I personally like the twist cannabis brought to the conversation. Lol!

Lady,

My library didn't have this book, so I ordered it on Amazon....this book speaks to me.....thank you for the recommendation, can't wait to receive it!:thanks:

Lady,

My library didn't have this book, so I ordered it on Amazon....this book speaks to me.....thank you for the recommendation, can't wait to receive it!:thanks:

Excellent! I hope you enjoy it Shawnee. :Namaste:

Happpyyy saturday Sue!! :theband::volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom