SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

Is that lipstick/chapstick pushers with cream in them?!?!
Tead has to tip his hat to that idea. Awesome!

It came to me in an inspired moment, and they're the handiest little things ever! I carry one in my pocket at all times. Comes in real handy when I'm out walking and something complains. Lol! The younger women I give them to love them for cramps. A couple small dabs on the lower back and you can be pain-free for hours.

It came to me in an inspired moment, and they're the handiest little things ever! I carry one in my pocket at all times. Comes in real handy when I'm out walking and something complains. Lol! The younger women I give them to love them for cramps. A couple small dabs on the lower back and you can be pain-free for hours.

Can I just bathe in it? What if your everything hurts!? :rofl:

Just wanna say thank you again for being so helpful and caring! Currently between harvest and low on meds I couldn't have picked a better person to become friends with. The carnival, blue dream, devils carnival that u gifted me all were very tasty and my father told me the DC was some of the most potent he has ever tried. I truly appreciate everything you have done for me!

Can I just bathe in it? What if your everything hurts!? :rofl:

:laughtwo: I'll be honest, I dry off after showering and slather it all over. If I'm going out I rub some on the knees and upper legs. My daughter and I have both started applying it periodically to the pad of skin at the top of the back. InTheShed left a post on how he kept his migraine at bay all week by applying to that pad of skin.

I'm beginning to believe this stuff is indispensable. Keeps me moving fluidly, even after the fall. I'm in awe.

Just wanna say thank you again for being so helpful and caring! Currently between harvest and low on meds I couldn't have picked a better person to become friends with. The carnival, blue dream, devils carnival that u gifted me all were very tasty and my father told me the DC was some of the most potent he has ever tried. I truly appreciate everything you have done for me!

Awwww..... I was so thankful that for once I was able to share. I've been on the other end a time or two and others rescued me. Someday you'll be in a position to be the one stepping in at that crucial moment. For a grower there's no more desperate feeling than knowing your stocks will dwindle before the next harvest. It's been a while since I felt that last. Thank you for letting me be there for you. :hug:

Tell your dad I'm impressed. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Anyone here ever see buds wrapped in corn husks and vacuum sealed for a cure? Just a little something that caught my eye this evening. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh yeah.... the new baby! :yahoo:

Tell me it's hard to root cuttings. Lol! These were in the casual cup.

IMG_84614.JPG

IMG_84605.JPG

Then there was this one. :battingeyelashes: Meet Jamaican 1.3, buried with a generous dusting of Roots! through the surrounding soil and thoroughly drenched with plain water. Tonight she'll sit on the floor.

IMG_84598.JPG

I have no room for any other plants at the moment. This was the strongest of the three that rooted. That took a month of no effort and cool temps. My life just got easier. Lol!

Goodnight everyone. :hug:

Hey Tead,

I agree, up-potting is the likely the biggest no-no I performed on the Auto attempts. Bitch slapped by a seed ... thought I was past that point but noooooo. You'd think I would have done a little homework on the matter prior to killing a few hundred dollars on seeds, but again ... noooo, I ran naked without knowledge and screwed up about 20 plants. Glad I have modest produce requirements, although I have learned that making oil for my son does consume a decent quantity of flowers. Being humbled is a great thing, and I've learned! Learned I don't need or desire Ruderalis genes introduced to my cannabis!

Indeed, I get homesick nearly every Mardi Gras season, although I do make it back home every few years at Mardi Gras. Likely will be in for Jazzfest this year, still arranging the schedule and might get to play. No Mardi Gras for me this year though, I otherwise obligated myself through May. My brother sends me photos and videos to make it even tougher, but he means well. Saturday looked like a rainout, but it cleared in time for the masses, Yay!.

Likely next year I will be in NO for Mardi Gras and enjoy some festivities. As a family we were in several different Krewes during the 60s, 70s, and 80s ... I do miss that a whole bunch! I think the Krewe "meetings" during the year were just about as much fun as the actually balls and parades, my favorites included many crawfish boils in City Park with a couple of kegs of Dixie or Falstaff (dishwater beers) and a band, great times!

Dang Tead, now I miss it even more, thanks dude.

Peace
Keith

I'll try to contain my NOLA love stories. There are so many tho. Hell, the number of crawfish related ones alone are staggering.
Jazzfest this year you say.... Tead happens to exist in the Land of the Bayougoula. I'll spare you the details, but that land happens to include a parking spot 1 block from the front gate. You need?

Dixie has been making a comeback recently. The ads on TV feature candid shots of humans drinking Dixie back in the 70's. Very funny to see.

Good afternoon everyone :love:

I was cruising through my morning when I decided to pull up the Pigeons 420 video from yesterday that I'd not had a good opportunity to watch. He's a good, high-energy start to any day. Today's was particularly delightful because he was smoking his recently-harvested Black DOG, and I happen to have a bud J dropped off last week that I hadn't tasted yet, so I paused the video, cleaned the bong to get a good taste of a new chemovar, and fired up right along with him.

IMG_84643.JPG

Mmmm..... Well done J. :high-five: It's tasty, isn't it? Very smooth hits and a delightful buzz. Thank you for sharing it with us. :hug:

The video was on training with those clothes hanger pins I'm so fond of. I thought you'd enjoy watching the boy do his thing.

[video=youtube;Whpsb5swlXA]https:/www.youtube.com:watch?v=Whpsb5swlXA[/video]

As I was enjoying my buzz I stopped to fill the humidifiers and found the Jamaican in distress.

IMG_84806.JPG

IMG_84686.JPG

IMG_84705.JPG

IMG_84715.JPG

IMG_84798.JPG

The daughter pulled out her smart phone and went looking at available data and were pretty sure it's a calcium deficiency. Obviously, I've overlooked it for some time. The leaf color tends to cover it. I simply missed the implications of the earlier signs. She was doing so well.

Not it sure yet what to do about it. She was due for a Transplant drench and after talking to Stage I decided my impulse to make it a strong one was correct. I've fallen abysmally behind on drenches, and tonight I'll give everyone a DeStress right after lights out. In another few days I'll hit everyone with a Brix and get these girls on the proper schedule.

l'll have you know this didn't make me panic at all. :cheesygrinsmiley: I calmly fired a message off to Stage and we talked until I was sure of my next step, then I did it. I'll ask over at Doc's thread to see what the HB crew suggests, but I'm confident I'll get a decent harvest out of her. She's about halfway through flowering with plenty of tops to get full.

The daughter's here. Before I dash, let me encourage you to grab all the hugs you can today. I know I don't get enough hugs, and I'm betting you don't either. :battingeyelashes: See what you can do to correct that today. Your ECS will thank you, and the happy vibration you're emitting will be a good point of attraction for those cosmic forces looking to replicate the emotion you're expressing. Make that emotion joy. Watch magic ensue.

I'll catch up to you later. :ciao:

SS, Well how is the reading going? LOL

Hahaha! The reading never stops. I had to put the cob thread aside for the moment to get some other projects finished up. I live a busy life for a retired woman. Lol! You bet I'll give that a try though. I've always wanted that wild African buzz, and this sounds like the way to achieve it. The Malawi may be my candidate. Either her or Carn 4.6. I'll do both if I can find a supply of corn husks.

Shame on you for distracting me with something so intriguing. :laughtwo: I spend so much time working on potentiating for medicinal values I overlook the processes for creating a custom euphoric experience. I love learning. I also love a soaring cerebral high with a good bit of raciness to it. Think this will do that with good buds?

Good evening everyone :love:
I've been lost in thought about how to approach the new thread on using cannabis to detox from opioids.

Sue,

Excellent, I was really hoping you might start a thread on the subject at some point, the number of people dying from Opiates is shocking. You are the right person for the task! :thanks:

I have some knowledge of Opiate side of things, I was at one time was a counselor for younger folks in a dependence group. I was opiate dependent in my early twenties, long story but the bottom line, I trusted our medical system and it failed me. I hope to be able to contribute a thought or two if desired in your new "Cannabis for Opiate Cessation" thread. Its a horrible thing to stop using opiates when addicted, the lines became very blurred!

40+ years later, still crystal clear. It can be done successfully, I'm living proof!

Peace
Keith

I am thinking so. I would also wonder if the other benefits may be there also. I can see some Blue Dream in some cobs in my future.

Oooo.... Blue Dream. Yummy. Keep after me about this. It's easy to get distracted by the med threads. How soon to your harvest?

I'm certain the potentiation will positively benefit medical values too, but this ones all about the euphoric experience. :battingeyelashes:

Oooo.... Blue Dream. Yummy. Keep after me about this. It's easy to get distracted by the med threads. How soon to your harvest?

I'm certain the potentiation will positively benefit medical values too, but this ones all about the euphoric experience. :battingeyelashes:

You can see a pic of her in my journal. She is only like 25 days into flip.

Good morning Sue. Bummer about the Jamaican. That is an awful big plant for a 5 gallon pot with extended veg time in it. I'm sure you've been beat to death about using a small pot but I think this is really your issue. I've never transplanted a plant that far into flower so I'm not sure if that is even an option at this point. Maybe someone else can chime in about that. Doc will probably tell ya to dry it out and do a rescue drench. It looks like your pot has run out of energy. You will probably need heavier drenches until the end, maybe even doing back to back to back drenches then water. You will also get better results using your brix and destress right before or shortly after lights come on too.

Hang in there Sue you can get her to the end.

Good morning Sue. Bummer about the Jamaican. That is an awful big plant for a 5 gallon pot with extended veg time in it. I'm sure you've been beat to death about using a small pot but I think this is really your issue. I've never transplanted a plant that far into flower so I'm not sure if that is even an option at this point. Maybe someone else can chime in about that. Doc will probably tell ya to dry it out and do a rescue drench. It looks like your pot has run out of energy. You will probably need heavier drenches until the end, maybe even doing back to back to back drenches then water. You will also get better results using your brix and destress right before or shortly after lights come on too.

Hang in there Sue you can get her to the end.

She could also top dress with Roots!, EWC and recharge....but the recharge should have been done a while back.

Extended veg time in a small pot.....just ain't gonna work. Square peg, round hole.

Yep. I thought of that too but I think I've read where she's already done that.

Yes indeed I had Neiko. :battingeyelashes: I now believe I understand what I've been doing wrong and I'll be taking appropriate steps to keep this disaster from happening again. I'll take your advice about back-to-back drenches and Doc's advice to topdress with Roots! I'll get her through, and the next one up gets better treatment.

I'm nothing if not hardheaded. :laughtwo: We'll get her through team. :circle-of-love:

Good afternoon everyone :love:

Well.... here I go again, demonstrating how to save a kit darling from my inability to follow directions. :battingeyelashes: I'm working on not beating myself up about it anymore. My policy will be flip at transplant. This poor girl will lose all of her fans because I chose to stubbornly refuse to hear what Doc was telling me over and over.

IMG_84857.JPG

IMG_84836.JPG

IMG_84827.JPG

My intent is to demonstrate how easy and effective this cost-saving organic method can be. I give you my word I'll be doing my very best from this moment on to do it right, in 5 gallon pots. It won't work for me long term to grow in 7 gallon pots. At 64 and planning to hit 90 I'm better off with the smaller pots.

I'll be honest, I'd already told J the soil and supplies were his, before I faced the truth that I can run away from the kit but I can't run away from myself. I have a difficult time quitting.

To demonstrate that I can grow happy plants.....

IMG_84863.JPG

IMG_84877.JPG

...and proof that I still have a lot to learn with hempy too. :battingeyelashes:

IMG_84885.JPG

I'm learning, and in the end I'm happy about where I am. I'll figure out how to make the kit work for me and it'll all settle down into a smooth grow again.

I have some plants to drench and a hungry stomach to feed. Continue on with your joyful day. I'll catch up later. :ciao:

Good morning everyone :love:

Greetings from the senior center. :ciao: They're setting up for BINGO and I'm getting ready to see what I can do with the computer. Updates will come later. I just wanted to stop and share some love.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

See you later. :battingeyelashes:

Enjoy your day.:love:
Bingo eh? Gimme a four digit number that tickles your fancy when you get home.
I'll play it here all week and if we win, Jamaica is on me.;):high-five:

Back
Top Bottom