Tales From The Krip!

Could he pull it off in four years ?
Could we take that four years of risk for legalization ?
Personally I really don't believe the president wields enough power to single handedly ruin a country. They're just a figure that communicates to the public and supposedly for the public while in fact their hands are tied by corporations ,political agenda, and military occupation. Not just hands tied mind you. These entities control every dynamic. These people come up with plans that look good on paper in two years or less to gain electoral votes. No way one man possess enough power or insight to Keep a country on it's feet. Unfortunately the ones with the real power aren't doin So hot either
So I would personally take that risk. :passitleft:

Phrum the light room.

I was tempted as I was reading....but then my brain starts working and I remember that I don't believe anything he says.

So much to learn....so many journals to follow

Could he pull it off in four years ?
Could we take that four years of risk for legalization ?
Personally I really don't believe the president wields enough power to single handedly ruin a country. They're just a figure that communicates to the public and supposedly for the public while in fact their hands are tied by corporations ,political agenda, and military occupation. Not just hands tied mind you. These entities control every dynamic. These people come up with plans that look good on paper in two years or less to gain electoral votes. No way one man possess enough power or insight to Keep a country on it's feet. Unfortunately the ones with the real power aren't doin So hot either
So I would personally take that risk. :passitleft:

Phrum the light room.

My re-post of that article was truly was NOT intended to support ANY political candidate or spark a presidential debate here.

The politics of cannabis is bipartisan! ("Oh Beautiful for Spacious Skies" playing in background)...

Take the person out if it for a minute and here's what's relevant, IMHO:

legislation that would take medical marijuana off of the controlled substances list. The proposal would also allow individual states to opt-in to cannabis reform or remain on the side of prohibition. Dan Perrin, the group’s co-founder, called it “a win-win situation for conservative states-rights supporters, and liberals who support medical marijuana."

“Placing the issue of marijuana front and center of the political arena could stir things up for both candidates, and we think whomever comes out in favor of harmonizing federal and state cannabis laws will have the best chance of winning, statistically,” said Dan Perrin of the Harmonious Code Council. Trump’s support for federal harmonization with state laws “will appeal to the 54% of the general U.S. population, and the 71% of millennials that believe medical marijuana should be legal.”

helping the low-income and African-American communities that have seen too many lives ruined by prison time for petty drug crimes. Additionally, support for legal medical marijuana will help states raise tax revenue to work toward XXXXX’s goals for better schools and improved law enforcement.”

According to the leaked memo, surveys show that 63% of Republican millennials and 77% of Democrat millennials support medical marijuana use.

That's the ONLY political statement I wanted to make! :)

:Namaste:

I'm sorry if I seemed to go political. Not my intention at ALL.
Just sayin if I could vote for a candidate it would be for one I knew that could pass that legislation. Without fear of that candidate - personally- ruining anything that has to do with life and liberty.
But I do not vote. So I shoulda kept my mouth shut
Sorry bud.

Phrum the light room.

I'm sorry if I seemed to go political. Not my intention at ALL.
Just sayin if I could vote for a candidate it would be for one I knew that could pass that legislation. Without fear of that candidate - personally- ruining anything that has to do with life and liberty.
But I do not vote. So I shoulda kept my mouth shut
Sorry bud.

Phrum the light room.

It's no worries, Brother, and you don't need to keep your mouth shut here! The original article was political, I just don't want to lose sight of the REAL objective, even if we all have a different idea of how to get there.

IMHO, legalization should NOT be a liberal or conservative issue. It's a HUMAN/CIVIL RIGHTS issue that applies to and effects all people everywhere, including all Americans, and it may be the ONLY thing we shouldn't even be debating! ;)

Actually I'm not sorry I posted this. I have read and reread this post and in no way was I endorsing any candidate or political party. I just agree to vote for whomever could pass legislation that would makes us all legal. Because I do not think anyone even myself could ruin the country, Personally.
I just wanna have our medicine legal.

:Namaste:

Phrum the light room.

Hey Mr. K how's things in your world? Been a bit crazy up this way so our appoligies for being a bit absent ( yes, absent minded as well :)
Busy time up this way getting ready for the long cold winter ( I hate saying the " W" word lol) and a illness in the family that's turning out to be a tuff one.

Our grow seems to be going ok with minimal issues so we're thankful for that and looking forward to a harvest so I can make meds for my wife to keep her on track .

Here's wishing you and yours the best that life can give you and as always Blessed Buds our friend

Where you at Mr K?

I'm right here, Brother, and thanks for checking! :high-five:

Just hasn't been much to post here. I've been spraying the Cherry Bomb with CS for two weeks now, but no nanners, so far (I haven't checked today!), to report! Been pretty busy, so haven't been on as much last week, but still been posting in various other journals when I read something screaming for a reply. :) Mostly spreading around some "Likes" and stuff.

How've you been doing??? :passitleft:

Hey Mr Krip! I know it's been a while. How are things with the house? Back to normal, I hope.

:passitleft:

Thanks, Canna! Yeah, it's been a while and I'm long overdue for an update so I'll post one in just a few minutes. But, as for your question, things aren't even close to being back to normal! :)

I appreciate you checking in! :thanks:

Best of buds to you my fine fellow :)

Thank you, my friend! :thanks:

UPDATE & REVERSAL SUCCESS!

So, my apologies to everyone whose journals I haven't been able to visit in a while but have been slammed and struggling to keep up with the 100+ journals I'm sub'd to! :sorry:

One week from tomorrow will mark three months that I've been without a kitchen! :thedoubletake:

And, since the mold remediation, two more rooms have been demo'd and, so far, NOTHING has been put back together. I'm waiting for my insurance company to decide whether or not it's OK to start putting back together now, or if they want to come and send an adjuster to re-inspect. I've been waiting for three weeks for that simple answer and, so far, no decision so I've been in "limbo". I do expect to get an answer this week, though, but it's still inexcusable and I'm sure if they were paying for me to be in a hotel while this was happening, they'd be moving a LOT quicker.

On a brighter side, I did get lucky and dodged that hurricane yesterday without even losing power, although, without a grow going on, I wouldn't have minded that much! :)

To all others in the path, please stay safe! :circle-of-love:

So, it appears that Phase #1 of the Rubbermaid Tote Breeding Project, which was the reversal of the female Cherry Bomb using 60ppm Colloidal Silver, was successful and I'll be using her pollen to cross with the White Widow! :yahoo:

I did end up culling the Blue Diesel since she never really cured to a great taste/smell so decided not to mess with crossing her but did use all her buds in another batch of RSO a week or two ago. :yummy:

Here's the White Widow waiting to get pollinated:

DSCN37542.JPG

She's only about 6" tall, but will be enough to produce plenty of seeds.

And, here's the now-hermied Cherry Bomb:

DSCN37553.JPG

DSCN37563.JPG

DSCN37603.JPG

I have to say, it was about the easiest grow I've done, but wouldn't recommend the method for anything other than some stealth breeding since you don't need big plants to produce lots of seeds.

Both plants went into 4" square containers with some home-mixed soil and a tablespoon, or so, of OC+ and then got stuck in the tote, covered with burlap, and put in a corner outside. I only watered a couple of times since the rain kept them moist and the only "hassle" was having to take the CB out of the tote every day to spray with the CS. I can't imagine anything easier other than just planting everything outside and letting nature run its own course!

I can say that it took a solid three weeks to reverse the Cherry Bomb. I'm not sure if that's because she was overly resistant to hermying or because she was already about 10 days into flower when I started spraying with the CS and perhaps she would have turned quicker if I had started as soon as she was showing pistils? :hmmmm:

I'll update when the pollen sacs start opening.

Happy Harvests!

K

Back
Top Bottom