What was she in? I reckon if she was more central under the lights it could make a difference aswell. Unless she wasnt in the corner like i thought then ill shut the fuck up lol
That's MD in the back left corner.... in a 5 gal! LoL.... this whole grow, I thought she was in a 7...

I never up-potted her like I thought I did.
Haha!
:ganjamon:

Garden update...
Did a bit of trimming on Jolene today, before she really starts packing on buds. I think she's done stretching and ready to put in work. LoL
Here's some before/after:

BB Twist lives to grow another day! I'm still not happy with tric color. Clipped 2 low branches to test everything and see where she really is...

Cheese is still my sickly, little bastard child. She jus can't get right. LoL
But... her buds are rock hard!

Moby Dick is getting sloppy. LoL
She ain't got much time left either. Maybe 2 weeks, max. She's super top-heavy and the dowel rods aren't working the best with supporting. All good though, the end is near.

Last, but not least.... Tha Buddha!

Rock hard, all the way up them stalks. She's a winner, fo sho!

Stay lifted y'all!
-P :ganjamon:

Yo-yo's...go buy some because you know you're gonna need them ;).

I see you used newty's scissors on Jolene...let's see some bulking on that baby!

And when most people take lowers for testing, it's not usually a pair of 2' branches :eek:. LOL!
Those are the 2 lowers that most people remove when doing a quad line. I left them on there, specifically to cut as testers. LoL

Never realized they would stretch around and up like they did.
:thumb:

You ever take a weight on the Candida? How's that bud looking/smelling? Like Teen Spirit? or leftover chinese?
Candida weighed in at 3.5-ish oz before I jarred everything. The smell is completely different in the jar, opposed to the smell in the room when I open the jar. It's strange.
Nose in the jar, smells fruity/planty/earthy, but if I even crack that jar for a couple minutes, my entire house will smell like a skunk.

Here's a shot of the tops I used to make tincture yesterday.
20190110_065228.jpg
20190110_065304.jpg

I'll update a bit more as these buds cure & develop.
:passitleft:

Candida weighed in at 3.5-ish oz before I jarred everything. The smell is completely different in the jar, opposed to the smell in the room when I open the jar. It's strange.
Nose in the jar, smells fruity/planty/earthy, but if I even crack that jar for a couple minutes, my entire house will smell like a skunk.

20190110_065228.jpg
20190110_065304.jpg

Looking gorgeous!

20190110_065228.jpg
20190110_065304.jpg

What's your recipe to make tincture? If you've already detailed it can you drop a link.

What's your recipe to make tincture? If you've already detailed it can you drop a link.
I posted it up yesterday in the Cooking with the Chronic thread... I'll post a link in a few..

How strong is the tincture, found the thread and suprised you only used 7 g figured I would need more.
This is my first attempt. I'm flying a little blind on this one. I'm really only shooting for a couple Tbsp of finished oil after the booze cooks off.
I plan on running an ounce next time but wanted to see how this first batch goes before I throw an ounce at it. LoL

Trial & error time....

Hey P hope all is well. Just wanted to take a minute to tell ya not to get impatient with the BBtwist bro. I really does turn almost over night about weeks 8 to 9 and really darkens in if you put it in the chilliest part of your tent.. Temps need to be around mid 60s to get it really darkened in.. It was my experience any way that it is a picky B, and works on its own terms and time frame.. I will bulk up quite a bit more in the next couple of weeks.. Unless you need it for therapy, I would let it have its time, YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. Good smoke, really good fruity Indica buzz.. Good luck bro, and Green days

Back
Top Bottom