Got to have patience...
And if you really want to grow a plant to be all it can be,, you gotta clone. Seeds are hard,, and true autoflowers,, shouldn't clone/reveg. But if you find 'YOUR' unicorn,, make sure you got a cut. Clones are nice,, you already grew the mother and know how she'll react........

Patience, my ass,, I'm going to kill something........... Anyone remember that black light poster???????

Got to have patience...
And if you really want to grow a plant to be all it can be,, you gotta clone. Seeds are hard,, and true autoflowers,, shouldn't clone/reveg. But if you find 'YOUR' unicorn,, make sure you got a cut. Clones are nice,, you already grew the mother and know how she'll react........

Patience, my ass,, I'm going to kill something........... Anyone remember that black light poster???????
I hope to get a solid pheno out of these 2 Jack Herer plants to take a couple cuts. Same with the Passion Berry and Strawberry AK.

Not sure about any of them except the Jack. I've grown a few different Jack phenos, and it's a strain I'd like to keep around.
:thumb:

I picked up 3 if the Mars Hydro SP 250's.

I'm crazy excited to get them!
I'm on the fence between those and a QB build. Something is pulling me towards the QB project...
:passitleft:

Photo dump update:

The Jack Herer seedlings started getting a bit wrinkly. I raised the lights a bit, they seem happy again.

There are a few winners in this group, fo sho! Can't wait for them to get big & healthy.... so I can start cutting these B's up and tie them down.

Getting busy in the shed today...

I decided to move some of the bigger seedlings into the 3 gal pots today. Not really out of necessity, more so out of boredom.
So, both Jack Herer, Cheese, and one of the C99/BB were uppotted.

All if them were dusted with mycos, then moved into coco that had been charged with 1/4 strength Protekt and Foliage Pro.

The 2 autos seem to be loving the increase in nutes.
I can work with these...

The other babies are happy & healthy... they are just stuck in cups until the new lights arrive.

I checked the tracking this morning. They have arrived in LA. I should have them by Wednesday.

Here's the whole group now.

Snug as a bug!
:snowboating:

Look like a good start all around!
I'm excited! I love it when they really start getting their legs, and grow drastically with every feeding.

Seedlings both, bore and scare me. LoL
Not enough action, and I actually have to keep my hands off. LoL

Oh how nice it must be to just let the water drain out on the floor! :bravo: Totally jealous.

Fam is looking real good, I’m so glad you kept those autos. They’re looking great (go lemon go!) Beautiful babies!!

Back
Top Bottom