Just assume they will need more Mg vs the MH fixtures....

Botanicare makes some flavoring or neutral sweet additives for flower. They contain 1% Mg. That is what I do in addition to Ca/Mg. I use the sweet version, about to try another version soon.

Let there be light!
:idea:
20190402_153804.jpg
20190402_153756.jpg
20190402_153811.jpg
Yes yes P! Room looks goood. I bet they are gonna love that light

Making it bright with the new lights. Nice addition and the girls should love it.
They were all praying when I checked on them this morning.
:high-five:

These babies are crazy bright! LoL, I actually found some new light leaks to the outside. I will be picking up a can of spray foam today.
:thumb:

My little shed was shedding light like Shed's shed.
:thedoubletake:

I'm gonna up-can the rest of the seedlings from cups today & start getting these pots set in place under this new blanket of light.

Grabbed a brick of dry ice this morning to extract keif from all the popcorn buds I've accumulated. BB Twist was first on the list...
:drool:
Found a pleasant surprise as I was gathering all the materials.

I hadn't cleaned the shaker after the last run. LoL Nice little stash!

After getting it all cleaned out & collected, I ran the BB Twist through the shaker.

Pretty decent yield.

Ended with 11g of funky-ass skunk dust, that will be turned into a baby brick of blonde hash.

:snowboating:

Yummy! I’d like to sprinkle some of that in my mid morning J :blunt::passitleft:
I just fired up my little hookah rig and puffed on a bowl. Great flavor! I wish I could make this more often, but it has become a delicacy that really only happens for about a month after harvests... because I still have trim & popcorn. Seems to be that way with making edibles too. LoL
:hmmmm:

Once my current group is flipped, I'll be more confident in raiding the stash of actual nugs.
:lot-o-toke:

OH fawk yes....nice sift there!!!!! I have about 3# of trim, they have not started shipping groceries with dry ice yet and I am cheap.

Also still have a bunch of sift I have not used yet...I want to press some and see what happens (other than me getting really stoned).

When I was swapping out my press I was hitting keif in the freaking rig to make my rosin stash last....it hits well that way but is a little harder to clean than rosin...makes sense.

i've got a blunt rolled from when I am back from an office visit around 11.

I just fired up my little hookah rig and puffed on a bowl. Great flavor! I wish I could make this more often, but it has become a delicacy that really only happens for about a month after harvests... because I still have trim & popcorn. Seems to be that way with making edibles too. LoL
:hmmmm:

Once my current group is flipped, I'll be more confident in raiding the stash of actual nugs.
:lot-o-toke:

I hear you! I ran out of my own stuff and had to get some other... so I’ve been raiding the crystal catcher on my grinder cause stuff just isn’t up to par lol.... now it’s running low too :(.... Dry faster plants! Dry faster! :laughtwo:

P my man!!!
Video update today.... we're about 95% set.

:snowboating:

P my friend how you doin? hope everything is well overthere buddy! sorry for disappearing lately! have a lot to catch up on!

room looks super sweet man! also nice sift , impressive yield.
check out my new journal :passitleft:

Maybe you already said and I missed it, after you charge your coco with 1/4 strength nutes and transplant, do you keep watering the little ones with 1/4 strength for a while? What’s your transition?

Maybe you already said and I missed it, after you charge your coco with 1/4 strength nutes and transplant, do you keep watering the little ones with 1/4 strength for a while? What’s your transition?
The seed starter mix I use in the cups has a light nutrient mix. It's just enough to transition them to coco without shocking them.
If they take to the charged coco & transplant well, I will continue with 1/4 strength nutes for a week, then start bumping the numbers up from there.

Awesome, thank you P! :thanks:
That is actually the reason I still start everything in the cups. They seem to transition well when they hit the charged coco.

I actually remembered mycos again this time!

Everyone is praying to the lights today.

Now that everything is set in place and growing well, are you going to grab a shot from the same angle every day and make a time-lapse movie?

It's the bike shed that sheds light.

The shed is light proof :).

Looks like some alien activity is going on in there.

Back
Top Bottom