Quick update today... I'll finally have some time to do a proper update later today.

Off to coach the girls.... hope this rain holds off so we can actually get in a game.
:snowboating:

Photo shoot day!
:slide:

We jammin'
:ganjamon:

Photo shoot day!
:slide:

We jammin'
:ganjamon:
That cheese is gonna go craaaazy fam

Update time...

Sorry I've been pretty lazy about the updates. Life has been throwing me a beatdown lately and I've just not been feelin' it.
Anyhow...
The 2 autos are starting to impress me!
:thedoubletake:
They won't be huge, by any means, but they look like they're gonna be a respectable size.

SLHa has a few toasted leaves on the bottom, from awhile back, but all the new growth is healthy AF. She's growing like a weed. LoL
I added a few ties to open her up, but I'm not gonna crank on them very much. I'm trying to really avoid stressing these girls out again.

Amnesia auto is doing great! :slide: Really starting to spit out some monster leaves.

The "middle kids" are all happy & healthy.

And the babies....

I dedicated the Grape Krush to my Homie Bonsaiweed. He was one of the first mentors I had here.

You're missed buddy!
:green_heart:

The other babies...

Seedlings are gonna get an oz or 2 of straight water today. Everything in the pots will be getting a shot of nutes.

Middle kids: 1/2 tsp Protekt, 1/2 tsp Foliage Pro

Autos: 1 tsp Protekt, 1/2 tsp Foliage Pro, 1/2 tsp Dyna Bloom, 1/2 tsp Big Bud, 1 tsp Terpinator.

Fingers crossed for my new lights to arrive today....
Let there be light!
:idea:
20190402_153804.jpg
20190402_153756.jpg
20190402_153811.jpg

Variety is the spice of life and those lights, like oh yeah......
Looking on point mr.P...

Eh hmmmmm sounds like there is a whole lot o Indica up in here... Hooked on berry much ??? LOL looking good P.. Just looking in from time to time for now. That Strawberry is looking SHWEEEET.... Green days bro. Ps, watch the mail in the next couple of weeks....
Good to see you homie!
:passitleft:

I'll keep an eye out!

So glad you kept a couple of the autos to tide you over! You've convinced me to drop at least one for the summer :high-five:

LOL!
They are both impressing me! I'll try to get an update posted tonight. Amnesia is turning in to quite a stunner
:thumb:

Update time;

Starting with the autos...
I'm very impressed so far. Amnesia auto is the top dogg right now.

SLH auto is no slouch tho..

Both of these will be getting a light defol tomorrow.

The "middle children" were all topped today. They are responding well...

The babies are all taking off! Even the Ugly Duckling, Alaskan Purple, is filling out nicely. Everyone is on "regular strength" nutrients now, so I expect them to blow up like their older siblings.
The veg girls all get (per gal) 1tsp Protekt, 1tsp Foliage Pro, and 1tsp cal/mag.

They are definitely gonna test the limitations of my space.

Things are running like clockwork now, with the new Mars lights. Temps are stable without any need to fiddle with the a/c 2-3 times a day. Hope things stay smooth throughout...

:snowboating:

Wow the amnesia auto nice job man

Your garden room always looks mr clean .. clean lol

Nice update Preston :popcorn::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom