Nice! I have some Jack Herer from a dispensary from 1 of our neighbor states we can blow this week. Has a nice flavor. Makes me wanna grow it 1 day now.
Jack is my all-time fave! I look forward to it.
:lot-o-toke:

Just waiting to see what my doc says today about how bad I fucked my back up this week... as long as I don't get stuck with xrays and mri's all week, I should be able to shoot down there in a couple days. Most likely Thurs or Fri...
:thumb:

Yeah kinda bummed I have couple hundred worth of seeds in my cart yesterday, payment wouldn't go through... called the card co. Messaged seedsman and now all that's in my cart are freebies as my picks sold out. #funtimesatthebank #fml

When you infuse oil, do you do anything special to store it? Or just on the shelf?
I just shelf any oil that I'm storing until I'm ready to use it, but I also make small batches. I know a few people who refrigerate larger batches to store for longer.
:thumb:

Update time...

The 2nd Strawberry AK seedling popped up today.

Also had another C99/BB pop up.
Her bigger sister is also doing well.

3rd new seedling to pop up today.... The Cali Connection Passion Berry!

Still waiting on an Alaskan Purple to pop up, and also waiting on the Grape Krush seed to pop up.

The Jack Herer twins and Cheese are chuggin' along.

Then there's the auto ladies...

Things are moving.... if only I had my new lights, so i could finally get everyone set up in a pot with drip rings. Just not enough space under that single fixture.

Was expecting to find boxes on my doorstep today, instead I received an email with a shipping confirmation. Only ordered them like 10 days ago.... just shipped yesterday. Oh yeah... from China, instead of the US warehouse. Ugh

:nomo:

Sorry... rant over

:snowboating:

Update time...

The 2nd Strawberry AK seedling popped up today.

Also had another C99/BB pop up.
Her bigger sister is also doing well.

3rd new seedling to pop up today.... The Cali Connection Passion Berry!

Still waiting on an Alaskan Purple to pop up, and also waiting on the Grape Krush seed to pop up.

The Jack Herer twins and Cheese are chuggin' along.

Then there's the auto ladies...

Things are moving.... if only I had my new lights, so i could finally get everyone set up in a pot with drip rings. Just not enough space under that single fixture.

Was expecting to find boxes on my doorstep today, instead I received an email with a shipping confirmation. Only ordered them like 10 days ago.... just shipped yesterday. Oh yeah... from China, instead of the US warehouse. Ugh

:nomo:

Sorry... rant over

Sorry to hear about the lights Preston but I’m sure once they arrive it will light up the temple how you’ve imagined! Looking good on the young ones!

Quick update today. I'm starting to think I planted all my seeds a bit deep this round. LoL, my impatient ass, getting all butthurt. LoL

AP finally made an appearance.

The other seedlings are all up & happy now;

I'm only waiting on one more bean to pop up... The Grape Krush seed is still hiding.
20190327_060926.jpg

This is the only one that didn't start in a cup. Everything went great with germination, so I hope I haven't let it dry out at all over the last day. I've been giving her extra attention to prevent that though. I've been re-wetting the surface a few times a day; she also wears a Jimmy Hat to retain moisture.
20190327_060912.jpg

The 2 remaining autos are starting to pick up steam... I finally started feeding them properly once I decided to keep these 2 through harvest.

Green days ahead...

Good looking culls....... And seems your doing really well with seeds... I do the towel, plastic wrap, china plate,, placed on my cable box for a dy.. 2 days I get worried, 3 I sweat,, 4, contemplate throwing the seed in the soil next to another with a mental note..........???? BTW what was that seed??????? JK Kind of....

GL with the grow.. Hope ya don't mind me peeking in every now and then.......I don't read alot,,, but have been known to outta the blue'''' throw 2 unwarranted cents amongst a convo.............

Good looking culls....... And seems your doing really well with seeds... I do the towel, plastic wrap, china plate,, placed on my cable box for a dy.. 2 days I get worried, 3 I sweat,, 4, contemplate throwing the seed in the soil next to another with a mental note..........???? BTW what was that seed??????? JK Kind of....

GL with the grow.. Hope ya don't mind me peeking in every now and then.......I don't read alot,,, but have been known to outta the blue'''' throw 2 unwarranted cents amongst a convo.............
Always good to have you drop by!
:high-five:

I think I approached this new group of seeds with a cocky mind-set. Just coming off a great harvest from my last group... thinkin' I was the shizz.
:rofl:
Nope... the canna-gods checked that shit real quick. Reminding me of who is really running the show. Once I let them do their thing... they take off. LoL

I'm still working on patience...
:meditate:

Back
Top Bottom