Outdoors they started flowering before the others too....... But that's outdoors...... Be interesting to see them finish indoors.....

#2 should be pretty impressive. Those stalks are as fat as my thumb, all the way up.
Great structure, I'm banking on huge colas from her.

Started this morning off by jarring up the buds from last weeks harvest.

Moved out to the shed for some pictures... I wanted to try a couple different bulbs for backlighting them.

Wasn't thrilled with my lighting choices; I'll grab some other options today when I hit the Home Depot...

...gotta grab more bamboo stakes anyhow. C99/BB #2 is getting pretty top-heavy. I'm not overly concerned yet, but I decided to tie her to herself for now. LoL

Ol fat bottom gal she is!

Landscape velcro is flippin' awesome in the garden.

I've actually used it to train a few plants too. It's cool because the velcro sticks to fabric pots.
:thumb:

I make a loose hoop on one end of my velcro strip, around the branch, then pull to desired location & stick the velcro right to the pot.

That's a damn good looking cheese Preston! :adore: i'm a sucker for some cheese!! Really solid looking buds for day 41. Jack Herer is going to be real frosty!!
Love that! I've not seen that around here before i'll have to keep an eye out for it.
I'm going to have to get some lighting for better pics too as iv'e been slacking with pic updates cause they just don't do the plants justice haha. :passitleft:
Looking amazing in the temple of Bloom my friend! :ganjamon:

How is that C99xBB fast working for ya? Do you notice anything about her? I did one outside, she got 4, 41/2' tall, yielded 1/2 pound about, and harvested first, early like mid-Sept, which was two weeks before others started coming down......

Some pretty flowers to got growing at the Temple
Good info on the c99 NorCal :thumb:

I like the new lighting P, that cheese is lookin fine! That Velcro sounds good too. Lots of gems in the temple journal this morning!

Why did you put that Amnesia in the tiny jar and get your daughter to hold it?

Great idea about sticking to fabric pots, but I don't have landscape velcro in the supply cabinet at work ;).

The frost is real!
#tinyhandproblems

:laugh:
Jeez it only a friggin' gallon!

That same jar, filled with Laughing Buddha, weighed like 6 oz. This is 2 oz of larf... frosty & stanky, but larf nonetheless...
:eye-roll:

I know that feeling lately! #nolarfallowed
All the photo plants I have going are hard as rocks... except the Sativa leaning Jack Herer. Not that she won't get dense, I'm actually guessing she's gonna be a 12 weeker. Just developing slower, but that kinda jives with the long flowering sativa phenos... We shall see...

I know for sure that Cheese is gonna produce boulders! It's growing identical to my last one, just bigger & harder buds. She's a solid ass strain... (smell aside, Shed)... Great strain to grow and the buds make me giggly as shit. LoL

Alright y'all....

Finally made it back to the shed for an update. Been in a shitty mood for the last week, due to some medication changes... starting to shake the funk off now.

Woke up today, feeling human again!

:blunt:
Man I laughed so dang hard when you said "Goodnight Bitches". :rofl:
Started this morning off by jarring up the buds from last weeks harvest.

Moved out to the shed for some pictures... I wanted to try a couple different bulbs for backlighting them.

Wasn't thrilled with my lighting choices; I'll grab some other options today when I hit the Home Depot...

...gotta grab more bamboo stakes anyhow. C99/BB #2 is getting pretty top-heavy. I'm not overly concerned yet, but I decided to tie her to herself for now. LoL

Ol fat bottom gal she is!

I've actually used it to train a few plants too. It's cool because the velcro sticks to fabric pots.

I make a loose hoop on one end of my velcro strip, around the branch, then pull to desired location & stick the velcro right to the pot.
I was looking at the pic, thinking, what is that green shit? I need some. Then read the answer. Lol gonna have to try that.

I was looking at the pic, thinking, what is that green shit? I need some. Then read the answer. Lol gonna have to try that.
Garden velcro for the win!

I've used it to tie colas to stakes, tie branches down for LST, I've patched a split main stem with it.... multi-use.

But.... I still prefer fixing injuries with electric tape. The velcro can't be cinched as tight. It worked in a pinch tho!

2019-06-19-18-03-10.jpg

I'm still on my first roll because I refuse all the cut pieces over & over.

I've used it to tie colas to stakes, tie branches down for LST, I've patched a split main stem with it.... multi-use.

But.... I still prefer fixing injuries with electric tape. The velcro can't be cinched as tight. It worked in a pinch tho!

2019-06-19-18-03-10.jpg

Gonna have a roll Friday for under 5 bucks. I love Amazon. They make being a pothead weed grower so much easier.

Gonna have a roll Friday for under 5 bucks. I love Amazon. They make being a pothead weed grower so much easier.
I order huge shit on Amazon, instead of buying at the big box stores, just to see if they will deliver awkwardly large items, overnight... free.

So far I've ordered a recliner, a patio furniture set, and a riding mower.
:laugh:

I'm a good sport though. I'm always here to help the UPS dude unload it. LoL

2019-06-19-18-03-10.jpg

Ima have to grab some of this at some point. I use masking tape for breaks and splits though. Its porous and easy to rip off when you need it gone.

Sup Pdub... Mail me man, we have much to discuss..... Oh yeah looks awesome up in here and such.... Blah Blah Blah... LMAO Green days bro....
Will do! I'm bouncing around a few job sites today; I'll try to shoot you an email when I get a break this afternoon.

Sorry to hear about the fire... glad you're ok.

I'll hit ya back soon...

Ima have to grab some of this at some point. I use masking tape for breaks and splits though. Its porous and easy to rip off when you need it gone.
Thanks for that tip homie! I have been using torn strips duct, and it always a pain in the ass removing it later. Y'all some tape connoisseurs over here.

Back
Top Bottom