Hope I don't get poked in the eye by admins...

This is another of my faves... dude can play TF outta the guitar..

Alright... I'm done, promise!

My day starts and ends listening to Roots Reggae. Some great artists on there, Steel Pulse, Collie Buddz, Chaka Demus, J Boog. My wife hated reggae but she's coming around to it now. Thanks for sharing those. I'll be checking out more of the Common Kings. Love the sound.

My day starts and ends listening to Roots Reggae. Some great artists on there, Steel Pulse, Collie Buddz, Chaka Demus, J Boog. My wife hated reggae but she's coming around to it now. Thanks for sharing those. I'll be checking out more of the Common Kings. Love the sound.
I listen to alot of Dirty Heads, Pepper, Common Kings, Rebelution, sublime... My iHeart app knows my soul. I let it guide my playlist. LoL

I have a Bose Soundtouch speaker thingie that plays stuff from TuneIn. I guess it's the same as iHeart. I love it and it loves me :)
Yeah... as I like songs or artists, it will slowly develop a wormhole to suck me into.
LoL

lol, OK so Tunein is a little different. Sounds like iHeart learns your listening habits and makes suggestions for you. Tunein is like a big radio web from podcasts to live sports and of course music out your wahoo.
Yeah iheart has a bunch of stuff, podcasts & thangs... I just get stuck in my "playlist" area because I've been training that beeotch for a couple years now.
LoL

Shot a few pics this morning of the Seedsman ladies, for an update over in the comparative grow thread.

These ladies are on auto-pilot right now.

Got a few glam shots of Strawberry AKeil #1 as well...

:snowboating:

Top quality flowers in there Preston! :bravo::headbanger: Awesome photo update. That’s a cool looking double bud on that one C99/BB (Fast) #2! :jawdropper:

Morning Brother up North. What do you have going?
I have 12 in flower. A mix of sativas, hybrids, and indicas. Most of those are from bag seed. I also have a dark devil auto, PE auto, and Cherrry bomb auto in flower right now. In veg I have five C-99xBB fast, 8 white widow x big bud. And 4 clones of some of the plants in flower. I am ALSO rooting a TON of clones right now to do a SOG grow in 2 liter hempy bottles. All in all I have a bit going on with my grows. How about you?

How is that C99xBB fast working for ya? Do you notice anything about her? I did one outside, she got 4, 41/2' tall, yielded 1/2 pound about, and harvested first, early like mid-Sept, which was two weeks before others started coming down......

Some pretty flowers to got growing at the Temple

How is that C99xBB fast working for ya? Do you notice anything about her? I did one outside, she got 4, 41/2' tall, yielded 1/2 pound about, and harvested first, early like mid-Sept, which was two weeks before others started coming down......

Some pretty flowers to got growing at the Temple
Not noticing the "fast" .... Both of them seem to be right on pace with everything else in the room.
Still a few weeks left. They may pick up the pace here soon.

Back
Top Bottom