Harvest totals are in...
2019-08-07-11-55-35.jpg

I'm shutting down for a bit.... will start again soon with a new journal.

@Amadeus Forzin or @Teddy Edwards , you mind shooting this one to "completed"

Peace out y'all... catch ya on the flip-side

:snowboating:
Brilliant results and what a yield on those bb and jack. wow mate , not so much closing down , more a case of being wasted for a while. lol
Catch you again soon fella. peace and green days

Good job P9, what you have planned next?
I'll be starting another group toward the end of Aug. Should be a good run. I'm gonna start a new journal as soon as I get back from vacation.

Way 'ta go Pman. Looks like good numbers all around. Any idea why the C99 and JH surpassed the others by so much?
Those 2 were just really aggressive phenos. I babied them from the start because they stood out over the pack.

I'll be starting another group toward the end of Aug. Should be a good run. I'm gonna start a new journal as soon as I get back from vacation.

Enjoy the time on vacation! We'll try not to break anything while you are gone.

Hey, Brother! Sorry it took me so long to get here! :sorry:

Not sure I'll catch up on the last 300 pages but just got caught up on the last several and it looks like those SP-250's have been performing well for you! Very nice meds! :bravo:

Also, I caught one of your posts where you mentioned hand tremors. I'm not sure what that was from, but I've been treating my Dad who has Parkinson's Disease with RSO capsules and it has done wonders to help with his tremors. If the issue is anything persistent and it wasn't just hand tremors from spending hours trimming all those fine buds you've been harvesting, you should give RSO a shot, if you haven't already! :goodluck:

Hey, Brother! Sorry it took me so long to get here! :sorry:

Not sure I'll catch up on the last 300 pages but just got caught up on the last several and it looks like those SP-250's have been performing well for you! Very nice meds! :bravo:

Also, I caught one of your posts where you mentioned hand tremors. I'm not sure what that was from, but I've been treating my Dad who has Parkinson's Disease with RSO capsules and it has done wonders to help with his tremors. If the issue is anything persistent and it wasn't just hand tremors from spending hours trimming all those fine buds you've been harvesting, you should give RSO a shot, if you haven't already! :goodluck:
Good to have ya! :high-five:
I've been trying to keep this journal alive for awhile so people could see the grow evolve.... now I'm realizing it's just too much. LoL I'm deterred by 20-30 page journals! :rofl:

I'll be starting a fresh journal in a few weeks, hope to see ya over there too!
:thumb:

The hand tremors are one of the side effects I'm fighting from Graves Disease. It's not an "all the time" deal, but it drives me nuts when it happens. Docs are still playing with medication doses, so I've been keeping myself heavily medicated with herb until they figure it out.

:passitleft:

Hopefully the Docs figure out a proper dose. Does the cannabis help with the tremors?
Not exactly.... the cannabis generally will just knock me down hard enough that I don't notice the tremors.

Not sure how experienced everyone is with other drugs, but I could describe the majority of my symptoms as comparable to the "come down" off cocaine.

Irritable, antsy, anxious, and jittery.

I stay pretty fucking lit... 24/7, but everything goes back to shit when I cut back on herb.

It's tough though... any time I tell a doc that I use cannabis medicinally, automatically points the finger at that as my cause for the anxiety/chest pains. Not realizing, I grew all this shit! Specifically to avoid anxious side effects.

It's a working progress, but the medication they started, to correct my thyroid, takes 6-ish weeks before they will test again & adjust meds. They're all real skittish about me because I'm totally open with them about past medication addictions.... basically, they can't/won't treat my anxiety with Valium or Xanax.... yadda yada... I'm cool with that, it just makes things more difficult to get fast relief.

I actually had a bit of a laugh out loud when I read “I stay pretty fucking lit...24/7”

Glad you find some relief, that’s the important part
I generally smoke about 4 blunts a day....

LoL

Figured that was a good way to describe it. LoL

My Doc has same therapy so I'm feeling ya. She supports meditation over MJ go figure? I think they are wonderful together :rofl:

Hey teach me to make a puddle brother! Ok I'll hit a dab you convinced me...lol
I use 2 glass plates when I'm collecting rosin. When it's fresh pressed, and still a bit sticky, I freeze the plates. I set my parchment (with wax) on the frozen plate to collect it all. It releases from the parchment with ease when the "backer" is frozen.. . I just rotate them in/out of the freezer to ensure I always have a cold plate when collecting.

Now.... once it's all collected, and real sloppy looking on a single sheet of parchment, I'll microwave those 2 plates for about 1-1.5 min, so they are warm, then I'll sandwich the parchment envelope in between the 2 warm plates, with something sitting on top. Not really anything heavy, just something that will hold pressure.

I let it sit for 20-ish minutes like that.

Generally, it is perfectly flat & spread out at that point, so I'll throw it back in the freeze for 30 min.

When it comes out, you should be able to pick it up as a single slab

Back
Top Bottom