The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Some 90 micron ice hash from RQS Fruit Spirit (blueberry x white widow)
4C799F81-D191-4936-B01E-F6C3D8D71159.jpeg

Here is my Canuck Blueberry photo at 8 weeks veg. I gave her a trim last week and she’s recovering nicely. I think I’m going to flip in another week or so, it will give my DDA time to finish, and also give these new tops a little longer to fill out.

1911699C-5F5A-4171-8C65-A71A2BBB71D5.jpeg
7A4A424B-226B-40BA-8FB5-D9C083810F1F.jpeg

You can also see my three rooted clones of blueberry in the first pic. They are sad looking, hopefully they will start to perk up soon once the roots hit the Osmocote that’s in those 1 liter containers.

I have nine more attempts at clones in the nursery tent, they have been bagged for a week. I’m planning on ignoring them for another week or two and then seeing who has roots. I will say that these cuttings in the bags looks as fresh as if I cut them this morning. Not wilting, no yellowing at all. The only thing I do to them is reinflate the produce bags every two or three days.

2E513B16-CEF1-4FEF-8EFB-DD7822B90577.jpeg

Little Blueberry update from the 9-milly ranch...

Finally up-potted #2 auto to her final home. She's gonna be in a perlite heavy soil mix.

#1 auto is recovering from my neglect, but I'm pretty certain she will be small til the end. LoL

And the Blueberry Twist photo is chugging right along. She got a couple light restraints today. I'll crank on her a bit more over the upcoming weeks.

Hope y'all have a great weekend!
:passitleft:

Alright it looks like my drowned girls will make it. They were getting quite dry down around original solo cup root ball area not quite as droopy so about 16 hours ago I gave them a light watering. They have been gradually improving since then. Lights just went out so I will check on them later today. I'm sure it will take a few days to get rolling again but feeling confident they will be ok. So that was a pretty cheap lesson in what not to do! Lost a week basically, should still be able to do two crops this fall/winter though..
Also the seed bank I use had a half price on everything sale yesterday (and has another next week to celebrate our imminent legalization)! So I picked up a 3 pack each of Jack47 fems from Sweet Seeds and also Hiydrow from Medical Marijuana Genetics which is a high cbd the wife wants to give a try. Sounds pretty good actually! And got 2 free Original Afghani since they are out of Blueberry freebies for some reason.

Hey I just found this group grow, can I join and sit over there?:smokin:

I've got a Blueberry Auto on the go, and I'd be interested to see how she compares. You see she was a freebie from LGS, and had nothing to prove her lineage, except a mis-spelled label produced by the in-house breeder.

Here she is on Day 22

012.JPG

so we can confirm she is an Auto at least

:Namaste:

Hey I just found this group grow, can I join and sit over there?:smokin:

I've got a Blueberry Auto on the go, and I'd be interested to see how she compares. You see she was a freebie from LGS, and had nothing to prove her lineage, except a mis-spelled label produced by the in-house breeder.

Here she is on Day 22

012.JPG

so we can confirm she is an Auto at least

:Namaste:
Everyone is welcome here! Great looking lady ya got there!
:thumb:

I look forward to seeing her harvest out...
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom