The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

Just dropped my Blueberry auto by Zambeza yesterday so I can join the club. 2as gonna drop a Blueberry Kush Auto from Nirvana too but ended up going with a different strain in its place. Seems like I'm always bringing up the rear on these group grows.
Yo! That's awesome.
I was eyeballing thos Zam seeds when we were setting this grow up. I'm excited to seed what she does!
:thumb:

Timing ain't gonna matter, this group grow will be going for a hot ass minute.
:high-five:
If I follow my current plan, I'll probably finish my 2 BB autos in 60-ish days, but that's only the beginning for my BB Twist photo girl. I'm just gonna be flipping her when the autos finish...or are almost finished. That will keep me active in here for probably another 4-5 months (at least)... and that BB Twist should wind up vegging 3 months. Should be a winner

:welcome:
Stay lifted!
:passitleft:

Yo! That's awesome.
I was eyeballing thos Zam seeds when we were setting this grow up. I'm excited to seed what she does!

I've grown It before. This was a leftover. It was a bit smaller out of the gate but after about 4 weeks it took off like a rocket. It turned into a nice plant with some baseball bat colas. Very nice smoke, mellow/not overpowering effects. That was under my old lights. With my new light i'm hoping for a big girl.

OK, trying again, have had an auto soaking and we have a tap, going into soil this afternoon.
Welcome back buddy! LoL
:high-five:
Just sing this baby some sweet lulaby's at night so she will take off!
:rofl:

Love to see beans droppin'

Stay lifted homie!

Good morning! Just FIMmed my little c99 x blueberry:
1014181338.jpg

This is day 21 I think for these Canuk Blueberry girls. Lost some time due to leaving them in runoff but they are starting to grow again! Gradually working up the watering while they fill up the bigger pots. Got the 2 WW and a purple kush in solos in front that I dropped in a panic when the blueberries were looking rough. Dunno what will become of those lol lots of new growers I can gift though I guess. Less than 6 hours til legalization!

Bambi

Broomhilda

Bianca

This is day 21 I think for these Canuk Blueberry girls. Lost some time due to leaving them in runoff but they are starting to grow again! Gradually working up the watering while they fill up the bigger pots. Got the 2 WW and a purple kush in solos in front that I dropped in a panic when the blueberries were looking rough. Dunno what will become of those lol lots of new growers I can gift though I guess. Less than 6 hours til legalization!

Bambi

Broomhilda

Bianca
Great news PE. Good tactics with the watering also. I normally wait until the leaves start to hang over the side of the pot before giving it the full watering. Man I never knew jealousy until I saw all these post counting down the time until legalisation lol. Now go make us proud!

Great news PE. Good tactics with the watering also. I normally wait until the leaves start to hang over the side of the pot before giving it the full watering. Man I never knew jealousy until I saw all these post counting down the time until legalisation lol. Now go make us proud!
Thanks for the advice the other day. Ya the legalization is great for sure. Lots of controversy still about where it's allowed and not, different cities making bylaws and stuff but at least it's out in the open. I find it rather amusing that until now the government would have possibly literally taken my freedom for weed, now they want to be my dealer! Imagine. Anyways, can't wait to stop by the cannabis store and check out strains and prices. I'm probably definitely going to run out of my previous grows supply before anything is ready so will probably end up actually buying my first weed in a couple of years!

Well everyone here is my B.B. bliss she’s 4 weeks old. And has just recently started to grow.
image.jpg
image.jpg
Dang!
I've noticed some traits I dont like in both of mine too. Not making a decision yet, but I'm leaning more toward shitty genetics. Hopefully one of us will get a winner.

Back
Top Bottom