The Blueberry Bunch, Group Comparison Grow

BB OG kush on the left and Blue Dream on the right, just topped them. Gunna give them another week or so and transplant into some 5 gallons.
20181016_164542.jpg
a
Looking superbly healthy!!

So better late than never guys.
Only put the order in today so hope to have the seeds by Friday or Monday.
Cant wait to get the show on the road.
It will be grown under a 1000w DE Gavita along with some other sisters.

Here she is..... :cheer::cheer::cheer:
Screenshot_20181017-194009.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181017-194053.png
    Screenshot_20181017-194053.png
    174.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20181017-194127.png
    Screenshot_20181017-194127.png
    181.6 KB · Views: 31
Is it expensive and hard to get an auto watering system to feed my coco and where does run off go ? Beauty set up
No, not really. You can build them pretty easily to. I purchased mine though for ease and reliability. The reason I got them was because i have a young child and a second one on the way. Children take up A LOT of time so I couldn't spend as much time with my plants anymore. They are pretty good though. You can use the Wilma Systems that I have with soil, coco and clay pebbles. The Wilma System recirculates your nutrient solution so you reuse your run off. I change my res every 2 weeks. There is another system though called the Autopot. I've never used one but they are really clever and have some great reviews and tutorials on the web. They're apparently great for coco. There is no run off with them and they only feed your plant what it needs. Hope this helps :)

No, not really. You can build them pretty easily to. I purchased mine though for ease and reliability. The reason I got them was because i have a young child and a second one on the way. Children take up A LOT of time so I couldn't spend as much time with my plants anymore. They are pretty good though. You can use the Wilma Systems that I have with soil, coco and clay pebbles. The Wilma System recirculates your nutrient solution so you reuse your run off. I change my res every 2 weeks. There is another system though called the Autopot. I've never used one but they are really clever and have some great reviews and tutorials on the web. They're apparently great for coco. There is no run off with them and they only feed your plant what it needs. Hope this helps :)
Well this sounds interesting no run off eithier interesting so you have to set a timer and how much food /water comes out and how often ?

Well this sounds interesting no run off eithier interesting so you have to set a timer and how much food /water comes out and how often ?
The Autopot is gravity fed so no electrics. You get a 48ltr res that you have Raised 15cm above your pot which has a thing called an Aqua Valve. It basically works in a similar way to a toilet lol. As the plant feeds it draws water from the tray the valve opens and fills it up again. I'm making it sound complicated but they are really simple. They are modular and have loads of accessories also. I wouldn't mind trying them one day :)

The Autopot is gravity fed so no electrics. You get a 48ltr res that you have Raised 15cm above your pot which has a thing called an Aqua Valve. It basically works in a similar way to a toilet lol. As the plant feeds it draws water from the tray the valve opens and fills it up again. I'm making it sound complicated but they are really simple. They are modular and have loads of accessories also. I wouldn't mind trying them one day :)
Link for more info pretty please ?

Here's a quick update on my ladies...

Blueberry Bliss auto #1 started pushing out some pistils. She's gonna be a little gal, for sure.

Blueberry Bliss auto #2 is recovering well. Hope she holds off a bit before flowering. Let me get a little veg. LOL

And, of course, Blueberry Twist is healthy as an ox.

Keep em green y'all!
:passitleft:

The blue twist looks lovely Preston!! Dam fine!

The autos are small but look healthy as can be! 27days for pistils is good though! Onward and upward !
Yup! :high-five:
They're all keepers in this garden. I just remember these experiences when I order seeds in the future. Hate to say it, but it generally only takes one bad batch of genetics for me to move on and never use that breeder again.

I'm hopeful still... @Icemann420 looks like he's gonna have a good Blueberry Bliss auto in that DWC bucket.

We'll just have to see how it shakes out. That's what makes these group grows so awesome. Being able to watch the same genetics reactions in several different environments. #learnin'shit

Stay lifted y'all!

Here's a quick update on my ladies...

Blueberry Bliss auto #1 started pushing out some pistils. She's gonna be a little gal, for sure.

Blueberry Bliss auto #2 is recovering well. Hope she holds off a bit before flowering. Let me get a little veg. LOL

And, of course, Blueberry Twist is healthy as an ox.

Keep em green y'all!
Nice and green, stout and bushy!!
Awesome specimen i say !!

Great work bud!

:bravo::thumb:

Little blueberry just chugging along she’s growing for sure now after delicate Surgery to release her roots that was bound for three weeks in the starter plug
image.jpg
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom