The Dealer's Choice - Mars Pro Cree256 & Cree128s Perpetual In High-Brix!

re: The Dealer's Choice - Mars Pro Cree256 & Cree128s Perpetual In High-Brix!

How does the Blackberry Kush smoke (taste and smell)? Man that looks amazing!

Any way of deterring yeild 4 weeks into flower? More or less an idea or how much buds might swell or grow it's my first time

How does the Blackberry Kush smoke (taste and smell)? Man that looks amazing!

Surprisingly its a little disappointing. The smell and taste are amazing. But the high is ehh.. I'm hoping to just cross it with a potent strain and snag the color taste and smell lol.

Any way of deterring yeild 4 weeks into flower? More or less an idea or how much buds might swell or grow it's my first time

I try to make estimates on my runs all the time. Sometimes I'm way under and other times i'm way over. I seem to be getting closer though lol. But i've yet to run the same strain twice and they each have their own way of bulking up or not.

If you had a pic i'd be happy to take a guess. Maybe others can chime in as well and you'll have some averages.

420-magazine-mobile1388294703.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1203985869.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1739328173.jpg

4 weeks into flower 7 gallon pots haven't noticed much change in height or relative growth past week or so. Make flowers sprouting

Also is this new growth or make flower or preflowrrs? I've been noticing sacs or what look like might be sacs next to my buds. I'll admit I've seen make flowers seem the pollen but I'm afraid that what I think are make are really new growth so I pick it all off? I'll post pics as well so everyone can see. They grow directly on or next to my bud in between nodes mostly in the smaller ones is this the growth I've been waiting fir or more make pods developing? Can't quite tell first grow dint now what happens after pistils I'm afraid I'm hurting not helping my removing these pods next to my buds are these calyxes not yet fuzzy white with hairs yet or more make

Yep sorry bud you have a hermie. You can try to remove as many as you can see. But they'll just keep popping up and it only takes 1 to seed a good portion of the plant.

I figured as much. Could that be why my buds are so small? I thought they'd be bigger by now, they were 2 ft when I put them in flower but so far disappointed with bud sizes, maybe I shouldn't be maybe the plant is using part of its nutes and energy on creating make flowers too? I'm clueless my first grow

I've been noting more hairs turning brown or red. I'm not sure if by week 4 this is normal or what I think is probably pollination on those affected hairs or buds. Am I wrong to think that? Appreciate the help by the way

Surprisingly its a little disappointing. The smell and taste are amazing. But the high is ehh.. I'm hoping to just cross it with a potent strain and snag the color taste and smell lol.

Aww poop. Boy it looks straight fire.

I've been noting more hairs turning brown or red. I'm not sure if by week 4 this is normal or what I think is probably pollination on those affected hairs or buds. Am I wrong to think that? Appreciate the help by the way

Yea once the hairs turn brown at that early age, its been pollinated. Also the buds did stop growing at that point as well.

I want to think they've been growing more but I'm not noticing any change last week or so. Then again I look at them and obsess over them constantly

What do you think will happen should here? Will my buds even swell anymore? Should I consider harvesting sooner than later?

What should I expect to see it what action should I take now that I've possibly been pollinated?

I mean you can finish her out. You'll get a smaller yield of seeded bud. Still smokable.

:thumb:

Yeah, finish it out, KP. :slide:

Seeded bud is a PIA, but if you let it mature, it's usually just as good.

Yea they are smelling pretty dank. Hoping all goes well from here

Back
Top Bottom