The Dealer's Choice - Mars Pro Cree256 & Cree128s Perpetual In High-Brix!

re: The Dealer's Choice - Mars Pro Cree256 & Cree128s Perpetual In High-Brix!

:goodjob:
I topped them without a hickup. They kept going without a stall. I do it when they are young though so that the side branches become the main branches early on. And then I just trim off the bottom part and clean up the fan leaves.

Well I got a little bummed out this morning as I seen the White Walker Kush seed had pushed its way out of the soil upside down and put its tap root right into the light. The seedling died and that was my last seed for that strain. So I went ahead and put a White Alien into germination to replace that one. All the rest came up good and healthy.

usually it will not happen,right?:Namaste:
Well I got a little bummed out this morning as I seen the White Walker Kush seed had pushed its way out of the soil upside down and put its tap root right into the light. The seedling died and that was my last seed for that strain. So I went ahead and put a White Alien into germination to replace that one. All the rest came up good and healthy.

:popcorn:
I see ya bruh. Good shi!
:passitleft:

Excuse my lack of updates. Life got in the way. I harvested my Black Domina over the weekend. I ended up with 17.5 oz dry.
I will flip over the Truthband here in about a week and I have some Sour Puss clones taking root and going into veg.

My seeds project is coming along nicely. I am flowering the reverse plant now and will flip the females this weekend. My auto has already started to bud so hopefully it won't be too late but no big deal.

Not much to show other than I got some vegging plants so I'll grab some photos next time.

:bravo:seems everythings goes great
Excuse my lack of updates. Life got in the way. I harvested my Black Domina over the weekend. I ended up with 17.5 oz dry.
I will flip over the Truthband here in about a week and I have some Sour Puss clones taking root and going into veg.

My seeds project is coming along nicely. I am flowering the reverse plant now and will flip the females this weekend. My auto has already started to bud so hopefully it won't be too late but no big deal.

Not much to show other than I got some vegging plants so I'll grab some photos next time.

Do you think it's a possibility you planted the seed upside down? I know it's not really supposed to matter cause the tap-root is supposed to find it's way anyway. But I believe this can happen if the seed is upside down and the seed is very close to the surface. Just my thoughts

Do you think it's a possibility you planted the seed upside down? I know it's not really supposed to matter cause the tap-root is supposed to find it's way anyway. But I believe this can happen if the seed is upside down and the seed is very close to the surface. Just my thoughts

I usually just drop them into the hole and cover it without looking so its probably a good chance lol.

Great day to ya Deville.Just so ya know ok....When seeds are planted and start to germ. in soil..the very first thing they do is send out the lil tap root and it ALWAYS does a 180...it's a fact....when planting it doesn't really matter how they lay in the hole .but if ya wanted to plant them perfectly ..then plant them with the point facing UP ok!...NOT down cuz of this 180 turn thing !cheers Deville...have an awesome day sir!

Actually - I believed that to be true too. But then I spoke with Green House Seeds and they told me this was wrong. I don't know - but indeed - no matter which way we plant them they usually come up anyway :)

Great day to ya Deville.Just so ya know ok....When seeds are planted and start to germ. in soil..the very first thing they do is send out the lil tap root and it ALWAYS does a 180...it's a fact....when planting it doesn't really matter how they lay in the hole .but if ya wanted to plant them perfectly ..then plant them with the point facing UP ok!...NOT down cuz of this 180 turn thing !cheers Deville...have an awesome day sir!

Actually - I believed that to be true too. But then I spoke with Green House Seeds and they told me this was wrong. I don't know - but indeed - no matter which way we plant them they usually come up anyway :)

Can you imagine trying to get a seed perfectly placed in a hole , so that when you covered it, it would stay that way...NEVER gonna happen. I agree, it's gonna come up regardless. I just know about the 180 thing from research done many yrs. ago that showed ALL , 100 % of germing seeds throw their tap root out and immediately does a 180 turn..it's a cannabis fact. Cheers bud ...dunno what GH seeds was thinkin.
Have an awesome Sat. DeVille!:high-five:

Seeds Project day 50. (Day 16 of 12/12) no signs of male parts on the center plant so far. Today was the 3rd STS spray.
20170918_232434.jpg

Clones of the Sour Puss in veg day 15 along with my non purple blackberry kush auto day 50 in the middle finishing out without getting seeded.

20170918_232504.jpg

Truthband flower day 16

20170918_232841.jpg

So all are girls, congrats:cheer:

Seeds Project day 50. (Day 16 of 12/12) no signs of male parts on the center plant so far. Today was the 3rd STS spray.
20170918_232434.jpg

Seeds Project update!

So I grabbed a couple shots last night to show the difference between the female bud and the converted bud sprayed with STS.

Normal Bud.
20170921_005428.jpg

Converted Bud.
20170921_005421.jpg

Cool! Didn't have much success with colloidal silver, so am gonna try STS next time

Awesome grow journal.. just got all caught up.. great work �� can i bug ya for a sec? Your journal peaked my interest with your ayshuasca purple grow.. i'm growing this strain now.. been 8-9 weeks flowering under cheap 1000w led (5×200w cob) flowers look ready but plants not doing the usual yellowing of leaves.. still fresh an dark green.. been flushing for 2 weeks now.. can ya take a quick look at pics and give your opinion please... thanks... haven't found much info about finishing these babies off..

Back
Top Bottom