The Dealer's Choice - Mars Pro Cree256 & Cree128s Perpetual In High-Brix!

re: The Dealer's Choice - Mars Pro Cree256 & Cree128s Perpetual In High-Brix!

:popcorn:
Sadly....my Mighty Vape is :rip:. :(

Yea mane. Just beyond the warranty period, the unit just stopped firing up.
I think the battery took a dirt nap.
I now use a Davinci IQ which uses removable 18650's.
Really stealth. Great flavor...but alas... NOT a mighty. :(

Ahh shit man that sucks.

Damn I was sent a newer version of the mighty when I sent mine in for warranty work. Hopefully mine doesn't have that issue later.

The new one now vibrates like a timer when its about to turn off and it also keeps the temps just above what you set it too instead of reaching your set temp and going down.

Word? That's sweet.
:thumb:
Damn I was sent a newer version of the mighty when I sent mine in for warranty work. Hopefully mine doesn't have that issue later.

The new one now vibrates like a timer when its about to turn off and it also keeps the temps just above what you set it too instead of reaching your set temp and going down.

Truthband flower day 45

20171017_000147.jpg
20171017_000209.jpg
20171017_000220.jpg

Coming down in about 3 weeks.

Sour Puss veg day 44

20171016_214449.jpg

Seeds project day 45

20171017_000303.jpg
20171017_000321.jpg
20171017_000334.jpg
20171017_000412.jpg

Some close ups of what I believe to be forming seeds. The blackberry kush def has 2 seeds sticking out of its side there. Just weird that I see those 2 seeds but none of the other plants have seeds poking out. But the calyxes are swollen on only some of the buds and its on the buds that I sprinkled on what little pollen I had to work with. I'll chop them all down at the same time as the Truthband in 3 weeks except for the sour puss clone.

After that i'll clear out the seeds tent and plant 9 Sour Alien Livers and i'm going to spray some STS. Not sure if I want to do 1 entire plant again or if I would have better chances doing just 1 branch on 2 or 3 of them.

Took a peek last night and wow! the blackberry kush auto is loaded with seeds poking out. :) Its a very tiny plant with not much for colas so I just hope that the other plants have some seeds hidden in their much bigger colas.

I have a question about bud washing. Do I want to bud wash these seeded plants? I was planning to let them dry before I start breaking them up to find all the seeds, but it looks like if I bud wash that tiny auto I would most likely knock some seeds loose. Can the bud be washed after its been all dryed and picked through? perhaps using a strainer?

So I bought a whole bunch of these Bloomer 3 packs. They smoke quite nice and its for a nice cause so thought I would share.

Its a 3 pack of organic banana leaf cones. The filter is made from bees wax and is pre loaded with Bee friendly flower seeds so that when you're finished smoking you can plant the roach and make flowers for the bees.

22008132_1476810382409737_2368293312195866301_n.jpg

I probably can't post the store link but its not hard to search ;)

Truthband and the seeded plants come down this weekend! I dried out some small buds last week and did a test last night... Wow this strain is great! I am almost sure it will be a top 5 for me.

So I bought a whole bunch of these Bloomer 3 packs. They smoke quite nice and its for a nice cause so thought I would share.

Its a 3 pack of organic banana leaf cones. The filter is made from bees wax and is pre loaded with Bee friendly flower seeds so that when you're finished smoking you can plant the roach and make flowers for the bees.

22008132_1476810382409737_2368293312195866301_n.jpg

I probably can't post the store link but its not hard to search ;)

those are cool!! TY. :)

So great news over the weekend. I got a nice harvest of around 22 OZs dry from my Truthbands. I also seen a ton of nice healthy looking seeds from all the seed plants! So STS is a go for round 2.

I switched Sour Puss over to flower and planted 9 Grape Walker Kush autos into my seed tent. I will spray a few branches and make myself an endless supply for the other 2 tents.

While those are starting I figure I would plant 9 random autos into my veg tent just to have something going.
I picked the following.

Grape Walker Kush
Auto Blues (purple pheno)
Auto Cush
Tyrone Special
Skywalker OG
Gold Glue
Alien vs Triangle
Sour Alien Livers
Cheese Auto

All Mephisto Genetics except for the Cheese Auto.

20171031_181330.jpg

Way more seeds than I could of ever expected! Sour Puss x Chemdawg (Sour Chemdawg) and Sour Puss x Blackberry Kush (Sourberry Kush) down. Mango Sapphire and White Alien still need another day or so to dry out.

Ahhhhh, that's some fine looking weed. :love: :bravo:

Tell me about the buzz. :hmmmm: Everyone seems to like it.

Shots of some dried Truthband.

Truthband_A.jpg
Truthband_B.jpg

If our contest move up, I think you will win a prize

Ahhhhh, that's some fine looking weed. :love: :bravo:

Tell me about the buzz. :hmmmm: Everyone seems to like it.

So its very fruity but kinda musky. The buzz is all head at first. Powerful, Very relaxing, calming, and eventually Couch locking but not a sleepy couch lock. I'm going to need some cure time to get a smell.

Back
Top Bottom