The Emerald City

The candida was rooted to the opposite side but the stalk is so strechy! The other BB is showing too.

——————————————————-

Grabbed some sunset shots. Right place right time. Northern Lights in the golden light. I like the shady pic.

Love that SoCal Sun buddy!

Looking beautiful! :thumb:
It won't be long now til harvest.

Thanks Beez! I'm starting to look at the garage and I'm planning my harvest of the Berry Bomb. I think I may have ignored her a bit too much, but Shed said plants like it when we don't bother them, so I've left her alone. I got to her today and pruned her from the lowers up and the inside out. She's looking much 'cleaner' now, and MAN DOES SHE SMELL GOOD!!!!

I also grabbed another piece of bamboo and lynched up the floppy colas on the Peyote Critical. The one right next to the Northern Lights, I got a bit clumsy and busted a lower branch, nothing major but now I got preharvest samples.

The Peyote just stinks of dank fruity pebbles!

She's a bit larfy down low but the two upper colas are fattening up. I was shooting and then caught a good strong whiff. Ooooooh Boyyyyyyy!

I see cloudy, amber, but I still see clears too.

Whatchu Think?

I have relay something... I’ve got a lot of grey in my beard. When @Agemon was here last month he made an off hand comment “you’re a little older than me, but you understand”. I’m not, I have shaved my face studiously everyday since. My girlfriend loves him for that remark. My friend the priest said it was worse than asking a fat lady when she’s expecting, but only he knows how vain I really am. :laugh:

:passitleft:

Well damn it, the wife walked in and distracted me with an invitation.
Hopefully you accepted. ;)

Your Berry Bomb looks like it could use a little more time. Northern Lights is looking stellar! :thumb:

I have relay something... I’ve got a lot of grey in my beard. When @Agemon was here last month he made an off hand comment “you’re a little older than me, but you understand”. I’m not, I have shaved my face studiously everyday since. My girlfriend loves him for that remark. My friend the priest said it was worse than asking a fat lady when she’s expecting, but only he knows how vain I really am. :laugh:

:passitleft:

I'm glad thats workin out for ya Doc! Same reason I shave too.

Hopefully you accepted. ;)

Your Berry Bomb looks like it could use a little more time. Northern Lights is looking stellar! :thumb:

Thanks Beez! You should try to make it to one of our luncheons.:ganjamon:

Based on the fact that the outtake pics were of plants...

Im lost...

Made some topical today.

Think Different - LST adjusted everyday.

The Flower Tent. Ima cut some bamboo stakes and get them floppy Candida colas ready.

The new iPhone update doesn’t like Mag....
Uninstall that update, gotta have 420 mag going Lol

Back
Top Bottom